10 Reasons Why A Post-Presidency Impeachment of Barak Obama Is Warranted

GOPers say the DEMS are wrecking the country - destroying our democracy and history.... may I suggest post and forums like are the culprits... and that is damn sad.

Conspiracies, anger, hatred for DEMS, and blaming everyone except themselves has overrun this GOP - it is now SOP for them; it's their M.O., in their DNA.
Before the Articles of Impeachment for this 2nd Impeachment Shaw were written Speaker Pelosi gave an interview in which she admitted the objective of this Impeachment was to eliminate President Trump as a POLITICAL threat to Democrats in 2024 and beyond.

That bitch is as stupid as she is crazy. She destroyed her car for Impeachment and exposed it as a sham herself.

Democrats & Pelosi, not Republicans or Conservatives, did this.

Democrats will now be on official records as having 2 (TWO) admitted politically partisan Impeachment attempts - the 1st and 2nd ever in US history & the 2nd clearly being In-Constitutional.

Pelosi could not help but bragging to the world what the Democrats were doing....and NOW the Democrats don't have the votes to succeed ... AGAIN.

Americans are getting tired of her wasting time and tax dollars to violate / abuse the Constitution to carry out Party-benefitting-only Impeachment schemes ... especially when they focus on that instead of the pandemic and protecting American lives ... AGAIN.

Funny how you don't have, y'know, an actual link to that interview. Skeered? Or just pulling it out of your ass?
I posted it in another thread - get off your lazy snowflake ads and look it up. None of you lazy gits ever post links in an attempt to substantiate your opinions.

Funny how easy just exposed all you lying libtards. You've been screaming for days that Trump can be impeached even though he's not in office. Yet now you cry that Obozo can't be. You retards can't even make up your own minds.

Funny how easy just exposed all you lying libtards. You've been screaming for days that Trump can be impeached even though he's not in office. Yet now you cry that Obozo can't be. You retards can't even make up your own minds.

Trump will continue to incite his gutter goons.

Trump will continue to incite his gutter goons.
Thank you for your crying snowflake. Mad your hypocrisy got exposed? Too bad.

You're an idiot, you know this, right?

:itsok: Poor little offended snowflake ... You gonna go run out into the street and scream at the sky again because you LOST AGAIN...not enough votes to Impeach ... AGAIN?!

You speak with respect when you mention President Biden's name, you moron.
Biden is a dementia-suffering, self-enriching, nation-betraying, criminal Manchurian Candidate / Xi-puppet.

GOPers say the DEMS are wrecking the country - destroying our democracy and history.... may I suggest post and forums like are the culprits... and that is damn sad.

Conspiracies, anger, hatred for DEMS, and blaming everyone except themselves has overrun this GOP - it is now SOP for them; it's their M.O., in their DNA.
I suggest you spend a month or 2 looking at all the conspiracies the Liberals here were posting for the last 5 years.

In other words you have NOTHING with which to attempt to debunk.

You're crap.
surada is getting rather boring.

Funny how you don't have, y'know, an actual link to that interview. Skeered? Or just pulling it out of your ass?

Better luck next time, lil' snowflake...

:p

Only indirectly. It's to make sure Trump can't run again - ever - for anything. If he can't run, he can't win.

Actually no you can't because O'bama isn't in office any more. I know we all wish he'd never left considering who moved in but them's the breaks.

Trump is no longer in office, either.

Sorry - Pelosi set the precedence. Time's the breaks...

Trump was in office when he was impeached, however.

It's an important distinction. The impeachment may be a stupid bit of political theater, but it did not set any precedent for impeaching a president after they leave office.

William Belknap's impeachment might have done that, though. From what I've read he was impeached hours after he resigned.

Actually no you can't because O'bama isn't in office any more. I know we all wish he'd never left considering who moved in but them's the breaks.

Trump is no longer in office, either.

Sorry - Pelosi set the precedence. Time's the breaks...

Trump was in office when he was impeached, however.

It's an important distinction. The impeachment may be a stupid bit of political theater, but it did not set any precedent for impeaching a president after they leave office.

William Belknap's impeachment might have done that, though. From what I've read he was impeached hours after he resigned.

Belnap resigned to prevent the impeachment, racing to the White House to resign before the impeachment votes were counted.

In other words you have NOTHING with which to attempt to debunk.

You're crap.
surada is getting rather boring.

I was referring to your words, not a Link.

Forum List

Back