10 SWAT Officers Quit Because what Democrats Ask Them To Do and Legal Protection Provided Don't Match

Terrible we live in a country that can't provide police protection because of a small group of crybabies.
They can join the military go to war and find out what it's like to try and kill people that are shooting at you at the same time and not unarmed people they are used to wasting...
Keyboard Rambos are cute.

Terrible we live in a country that can't provide police protection because of a small group of crybabies.
They can join the military go to war and find out what it's like to try and kill people that are shooting at you at the same time and not unarmed people they are used to wasting...
Keyboard Rambos are cute.

yes

all of the conservative keyboard rambos on this board are cute

This is what I don't understand. The bad officers make it far harder for the good officers but yet there is still this reluctance to get rid of them.
Since you have put the word officerS in the plural, you are talking about more than just Derek Chauvin. So what other officerS are you referring to ? Names please.

Sure.

Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly, and Myles Cosgrove

If you don’t have guns and ammo you better get some. The cops are backing away from confronting these criminals. If the do choose to show up they may not engage the suspect. Why risk your job and prison time over something that may go wrong.

It wasn’t long ago everyone was upset that cop at the Florida school stayed outside instead of running in and getting the shooter. Now all cops will react that way. It’s safer to clean up the bodies later.

they are swat moon.....there is a good chance they have experienced that....
Then they should be ashamed.
why?....

No city run by Democrats is safe to live in. None have proper policing. In all, citizens are highly at risk, and cops are crazy to work their jobs with Democrats in control.

Carmen Best is finding that out in Seattle right now.

If you don’t have guns and ammo you better get some. The cops are backing away from confronting these criminals. If the do choose to show up they may not engage the suspect. Why risk your job and prison time over something that may go wrong.

It wasn’t long ago everyone was upset that cop at the Florida school stayed outside instead of running in and getting the shooter. Now all cops will react that way. It’s safer to clean up the bodies later.
In Democrat run cities, cops have become mere ornaments, expected to look good and do nothing.

Examples > Seattle, Ferguson, Baltimore, San Jose, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, and every city where looters ran rampant a week ago.

Everything we're seeing is the clearest message I've eve seen to absolutely NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS, but......America has a big problem .. massive stupidity.

You asked a question. I answered. Now do a little checking for yourself. Educate yourself. They have been prominent in the recent news.
DODGE! Sure, I can Google them. But you brought up the subject, and it's your job to back it up. I shouldn't have even had to raise the question.

You didn't even say how some officers were "bad". That's not much of a description. You got sore fingers ?

And no, they are NOT so prominent, I haven't heard of a single one of them.

You asked a question. I answered. Now do a little checking for yourself. Educate yourself. They have been prominent in the recent news.
DODGE! Sure, I can Google them. But you brought up the subject, and it's your job to back it up. I shouldn't have even had to raise the question.

You didn't even say how some officers were "bad". That's not much of a description. You got sore fingers ?

And no, they are NOT so prominent, I haven't heard of a single one of them.

You brought it up.

Doing some quick research on this case of shooting of Breonna Taylor, I'm not seeing anything where these cops did anything wrong so as to be called "bad". They were shot at. And fired their guns in RESPONSE, to a overparanoid, irresponsible citizen, who maybe should not have had a gun or a gun license.

Louisville Metro Police declined to comment to the paper, citing an ongoing internal investigation.

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer on Tuesday insisted there would be a “thorough investigation” and said his priority “is that the truth comes out and for justice to follow the path of truth.”

“Police work can involve incredibly difficult situations. Additionally, residents have rights,” Fischer said in a statement. “These two concepts will and must be weighed by our justice system as the case proceeds.”

Luckily they aren't wildly jumping to conclusions like you are.

Sure.

Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly, and Myles Cosgrove
Who are they ? What did they do ? Got a link ?

Doing some quick research on this case of shooting of Breonna Taylor, I'm not seeing anything where these cops did anything wrong so as to be called "bad". They were shot at. And fired their guns in RESPONSE.

Louisville Metro Police declined to comment to the paper, citing an ongoing internal investigation.

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer on Tuesday insisted there would be a “thorough investigation” and said his priority “is that the truth comes out and for justice to follow the path of truth.”

“Police work can involve incredibly difficult situations. Additionally, residents have rights,” Fischer said in a statement. “These two concepts will and must be weighed by our justice system as the case proceeds.”

Luckily they aren't wildly jumping to conclusions like you are.

The warrant was acquired based upon a lie and the person they were after was already in custody.

What does this have to do with "crybabies" or "not being able to provide police protection"?
Oh yes ... NOTHING! :icon_rolleyes:

The warrant was acquired based upon a lie and the person they were after was already in custody.
:link: regarding the warrant being a "lie"

And the person they were looking for is moot, relative to Walker shooting at them. I have a gun and a license too. If cops come to my door, I'm not going to shoot them.

What does this have to do with "crybabies" or "not being able to provide police protection"?
Oh yes ... NOTHING! :icon_rolleyes:
It has everything to do with it. You don't get it.

Police have often been ordered to stand down, or removed from a crime scenario entirely (as in the Seattle CHAZ) Are you living in a closet ?

You were presented with more than one. That's all you asked for. I'm not going to list them all. That would take hours.
I was referring to QUALITY, not QUANTITY. I don't see a case to make that they were "bad"

Nor do you present any evidence that there are so many bad cops, that it could take hours (or even minutes to list them)

My guess is there are very few bad cops.> a TINY %.

Forum List

Back