10 SWAT Officers Quit Because what Democrats Ask Them To Do and Legal Protection Provided Don't Match

The warrant was acquired based upon a lie and the person they were after was already in custody.
:link: regarding the warrant being a "lie"

And the person they were looking for is moot, relative to Walker shooting at them. I have a gun and a license too. If cops come to my door, I'm not going to shoot them.

It doesn't matter what you would do. He didn't know who they were and the courts have ruled that you are allowed to protect yourself which is why for the protection of all, including the police we need to greatly curtail no knock warrants.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid

Most officers on patrol have been trained in the Management of Assaultive Behavior, emphasis on most. I can't speak for all agencies in the US, but most of them have Use of Force Policies, and in those agencies those on patrol have signed off on all of the policies in the policy manual.

SWAT members too have been trained in the same materials but have extra tools at their disposal to quell a riot or situation where patrol is out gunned. Clearly lethal force, when used properly, in such a situation is warranted. Less than legal force is the priority, or should be.

It doesn't matter what you would do. He didn't know who they were and the courts have ruled that you are allowed to protect yourself which is why for the protection of all, including the police we need to greatly curtail no knock warrants.

I will agree that no knock warrants are not a good idea. Must be better ways of apprehending people and illegal drugs. Possibly better to go there when nobody is home, search the premises, and catch them later.

I will agree that no knock warrants are not a good idea. Must be better ways of apprehending people and illegal drugs. Possibly better to go there when nobody is home, search the premises, and catch them later.

This one was a fishing expedition by overzealous officers that lied to even get the warrant. Charges need to be and already should have been filed against them.

Terrible we live in a country that can't provide police protection because of a small group of crybabies.
Like a toddler that screams for ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner, and then screams that they have a stomach ache and it's your fault....

We now have a entire police party that made up of, defined by, and over run with toddlers that have adult bodies.

Terrible we live in a country that can't provide police protection because of a small group of crybabies.
They can join the military go to war and find out what it's like to try and kill people that are shooting at you at the same time and not unarmed people they are used to wasting...
Already been there and done that you punk bitch.

Officers 100% in the letter of the law.
This one was a fishing expedition by overzealous officers that lied to even get the warrant. Charges need to be and already should have been filed against them.

You asked a question. I answered. Now do a little checking for yourself. Educate yourself. They have been prominent in the recent news.
Doing some quick research on this case of shooting of Breonna Taylor, I'm not seeing anything where these cops did anything wrong so as to be called "bad". They were shot at. And fired their guns in RESPONSE, to a overparanoid, irresponsible citizen, who maybe should not have had a gun or a gun license.

Louisville Metro Police declined to comment to the paper, citing an ongoing internal investigation.

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer on Tuesday insisted there would be a “thorough investigation” and said his priority “is that the truth comes out and for justice to follow the path of truth.”

“Police work can involve incredibly difficult situations. Additionally, residents have rights,” Fischer said in a statement. “These two concepts will and must be weighed by our justice system as the case proceeds.”

Luckily they aren't wildly jumping to conclusions like you are.

Charges dismissed against Kenneth Walker who shot at officers during execution of a no-knock search warrant

Walker, boyfriend of Breonna Taylor, was charged with attempted murder of a police officer after he started shooting at officers executing a no-knock search warrant

The warrant was acquired based upon a lie and the person they were after was already in custody.

And the person they were looking for is moot, relative to Walker shooting at them. I have a gun and a license too. If cops come to my door, I'm not going to shoot them.

Any cop who executes a no knock warrant deserves to have his dumb ass shot up.

No law allows an officer to lie to obtain a warrant.

Any cop who executes a no knock warrant deserves to have his dumb ass shot up.

They need to stop completely outside of maybe some very rare circumstances. Never over drugs. They go wrong far too often and too many innocent people have been hurt or killed.

Explain that to Obama and the Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Why? I never supported Obama's spying. This is a major problem this country has. Because I do not support what happened to Breonna Taylor I obviously support Obama's illegal spying?

Do you believe this spying has stopped under Trump?

(and it was Bush that kicked off the spying of citizens)

Why? I never supported Obama's spying. This is a major problem this country has. Because I do not support what happened to Breonna Taylor I obviously support Obama's illegal spying?

So you have always felt that Trump Presidency is legitimate?

So you have always felt that Trump Presidency is legitimate?

He won fair and square. Well, to be more accurate, I believe the Democrats lost the election fair and square.

(I did not vote for Hillary)

Forum List

Back