100 days till riots

I fear that I will be infected by some asshole not wearing a mask.

So automatically you refer to people who don't wear masks as assholes. I dont fear people who wear masks nor do I call them assholes. I don't wear them but I don't have any problems with those people who do wear them.

I do wear them when I'm painting or near asbestos.

Last edited:
main-qimg-677449ecf0c0cfffa41ed2dee24f9f48-pjlq
And you know most of those things were taken out of context. I never thought I would miss Trump's dumb tweets, but nice to see TDS is still alive and well in the democrat community. Your guy can't stand on merit, so let's point to a guy who is no longer president to see if we can deflect.

So automatically you refer to people who don't wear masks as assholes. I dont fear people who where masks nor do I call them assholes. I don't wear them but I don't have any problems with those people who do wear them.

I prefer to be called a rectal opening when I don't wear my mask ;).

Ask those of your tribe wearing a mask everywhere, have their 4th booster planned, and are STILL hiding under their bed.

I will, and while they live in fear, you all do also, just a different thing you are scared of

I live in a suburb well outside of KC so if yall wanna burn down your own neighborhoods be my guest.
I will thank you for creating new construction jobs that will pull the illegals out of the burbs

Yeah sure...

Meanwhile back in reality if there were no illegal aliens in the nation, home construction would take much longer if it was done at all.

And you know most of those things were taken out of context. I never thought I would miss Trump's dumb tweets, but nice to see TDS is still alive and well in the democrat community. Your guy can't stand on merit, so let's point to a guy who is no longer president to see if we can deflect.
Those comments in or out of context do not change what he meant at the time.

So automatically you refer to people who don't wear masks as assholes. I dont fear people who wear masks nor do I call them assholes. I don't wear them but I don't have any problems with those people who do wear them.

No, I do not automatically refer to them as assholes, unless they get too close to me. You have no reason to denigrate those who are wearing masks to protect themselves and you.

I fear that I will be infected by some asshole not wearing a mask.
What we have all learned is that blaming other people is good for business. And I never would have believed in my lifetime it was possible we could end up with prison camps in our own nation housing tens of millions of people if they allow it. And it is possible.

Forum List

Back