100 days till riots

You don't get it. Because you love the Prog way. When a people have freedoms, they must stay vigilant. We have not. We have used social justice rights to blur the loss of unalienable rights. Over different time periods, we have needed pushes to guarantee rights. Then we went off the rails. You will find getting back those unalienable rights may not be so easy. We accept mental beatdowns in many public places now as the norm. Treated terribly by our own peasant class to each other.
Our Democracy is the core of your existence. Keep trump in power and watch our democracy be replaced by autocracy.

In the pipeline…

Father Biden says you MUST wear only bright florescent green clothing when outdoor because it makes you 37.65% safer…and all the sheep comply with glee

You will look good in bright florescent green.

It's interesting to me that lefties are somehow JUSTIFYING Biden's RETARDED MENTAL FACULTIES (retarded was PROPERLY used there) by claiming Trump was stupid.

Not sure what one has to do with the other.

Didn't Trump steal the 2016 election from Hillary? If that happened, who is stupid?

Our Democracy is the core of your existence. Keep trump in power and watch our democracy be replaced by autocracy.
You follow men who want a globalist control. Trump pushed us as a sovereign nation. The autocracy is pushed on us in agendas anyway, mostly with people you follow.

You have to admit, it‘s quite bizarre to hear freedom loving freedom fighters embrace mask mandates and use seatbelt laws as their excuse to do so.

I am against mask mandates, where did you get the idea I was for them? But I am not against people choosing to wear them if they feel they wish to.

none of those beliefs had consequences.
But going so called totally green and shutting down our oil industry has.

How can an industry that has been shut down have a 17% production between Fed and Nov?

That’s good to hear…I must have misunderstood your “Like seatbelts” post.

Yes you did. I do not think wearing a seat belt is a sign of fear, nor do I think that wearing a mask is a sign of fear. Perhaps that is due to my years in Japan and Korea where it is a fairly common sight to see people wearing mask in public.

You follow men who want a globalist control. Trump pushed us as a sovereign nation. The autocracy is pushed on us in agendas anyway, mostly with people you follow.
Trump doesn't believe in democracy, as indicated by his personal vendettas, admiration for dictators,
encouragement of chaos with his 'big steal' nonsense, "locked and loaded" mentality, divisiveness, lack of moral compass, "stand back and stand by" to the white supremacist movement. Trump pushed us toward an isolationist nation with him as dictator.
We are already a sovereign nation.

Forum List

Back