Trump: People are Pitching Tents in Airports

I think you are carrying this to absurdity

No, I'm asking for someone to actually address what he said which almost none of his supporters have.

Yes trump said “pitching tents” which is not technically true

But someone, I dont remember who, pointed out that was just a figure of speech not meant to be taken literally

How do you know that? He says stuff like this all the time. How do we know he's not meaning for it to be taken seriously and if he's not, why do you guys constantly let him get away with it and not call him out on it? Why is it so hard to demand these people be truthful and not whizz down our backs and tell us it's raining?

You may disagree, but it is at least arguable

No.
It is a post to ridicule trump for comments about people who have flights delayed "pitching tents" in airports.
I don't know if Trump is right, but it is what he said. That is the intended topic of the thread.
I know what the fucking intent is.
I know as soon as I see "taz" is the author.
Well from the posts you made in this thread it appears you have reading comprehension issues.
The community college in your area can provide help with that, usually for free .

No.
It is a post to ridicule trump for comments about people who have flights delayed "pitching tents" in airports.
I don't know if Trump is right, but it is what he said. That is the intended topic of the thread.

Well from the posts you made in this thread it appears you have reading comprehension issues.
The community college in your area can provide help with that, usually for free .

Look you fucking retard, regardless of that bitch's intent, I explained reality to him.
Things don't happen in a vacuum as you simpletons think.
You and him maybe can't add 2 and 2 and get 4
Not my problem,.

Look you fucking retard, regardless of that bitch's intent, I explained reality to him.
Things don't happen in a vacuum as you simpletons think.
You and him maybe can't add 2 and 2 and get 4
Not my problem,.
And another idiot for the ignore list ..... Have a great life.

No.

And the ones who actually commented on it were ignored by the op, cause he's just out to bash who he sees as Trump supporters. This thread belongs in the rubber room, but we know that will never happen. There are no decent mods on this board.

No, I'm asking for someone to actually address what he said which almost none of his supporters have.

How do you know that? He says stuff like this all the time. How do we know he's not meaning for it to be taken seriously and if he's not, why do you guys constantly let him get away with it and not call him out on it? Why is it so hard to demand these people be truthful and not whizz down our backs and tell us it's raining?

What exactly do you want as an answer? I've addressed it several time, crickets from you. 20% of flights are delayed in this country, isn't that the topic you wish to discuss?? Rhetorical question, we all know that's not what you want, move your own thread to the rubber room where it belongs, none of the other mods will do it, wonder why?

He'll just ignore it. lol

1000002216.png

And the ones who actually commented on it were ignored by the op, cause he's just out to bash who he sees as Trump supporters. This thread belongs in the rubber room, but we know that will never happen. There are no decent mods on this board.
Yes, it seems like most of what you say is accurate. But I do disagree with youabout the mods on this board. I have been on other sites, it can be much worse.
Of course you are free to form your opinion and I encourage you to do so

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

I've been thinking about you lately after you said you were voting for RFK. If Trump had said doctors told him that he may have dead worms in his brain, you would have been all over Trump for that, even spamming the forum with stupid threads to attack Trump for saying it. And yet you're fine with voting for RFK anyway and not one anti-RFK thread from you for saying it.

I've been thinking about you lately after you said you were voting for RFK. If Trump had said doctors told him that he may have dead worms in his brain, you would have been all over Trump for that, even spamming the forum with stupid threads to attack Trump for saying it. And yet you're fine with voting for RFK anyway and not one anti-RFK thread from you for saying it.

He doesn't participate
He thinks that makes him superior.

Forum List

Back