Trump: People are Pitching Tents in Airports

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

the left just doesn't understand satire and humor .. like the airports or so screwed up with flight delays people are pitching tents .. get it ???

the left just doesn't understand satire and humor .. like the airports or so screwed up with flight delays people are pitching tents .. get it ???

All true

In this case, because President Trump is so naturally intuitive, in addition to that, he was 100% right.

But airports aren’t that screwed up. Flight delays and cancellations aren’t all that different than pre-pandemic and in some cases they are better.

It’s not satire or humor. It’s bullshit.

If I just didn't participate, I too could be happy, secure and superior!

But wait, there's more!
That really is the entire zeigeist of Trump populism. You're all fixated on the idea that people are looking down on you. And you're spoiling for revenge.

That really is the entire zeigeist of Trump populism. You're all fixated on the idea that people are looking down on you. And you're spoiling for revenge.

No

You all think that there is some magical yummy goodness in not having any skin in the game or being part of the blame.

You all say that ad nauseam (not as eloquently, but -)

No

You all think that there is some magical yummy goodness in not having any skin in the game or being part of the blame.

You all say that ad nauseam (not as eloquently, but -)
So what? What does it bother you so much? Why are you so worried that someone might think they are "superior" to you??

I just think it's stupid to vote for bad candidates on purpose, and I won't do it. Seems pretty obvious.

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

Someone told him their flight got delayed and he arrived at another bleach in body material moment.

SHARKS!!!

Forum List

Back