🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

100% fake
This case has been closed by the authorities in charge of it
Liberal emoters choose to feel it hasn’t but in fact it has.
Put this in the conspiracy section please.
Negative! Impeachment hearings are already on the way for this proven criminality, while Trump's cultists look on. Get over yourself.m The country wants its rule of law and Constitution. Not thuggery from you and Trump.
And we just can’t wait until it then hits the SC. We will be laughing our asses off and you’ll be crying in your beer.

Lantern2814 with funny faces hasn't got shit. He's still a loser.

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.
Oh, you think you can tell someone. Their time is up here? Lol
Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.
The non intelligent one is the one continuing to offer up nonsense that has been disproven. And it isn’t me.
~~~~~~~~_
Ever notice when the left is losing an argument they offer up only insults?
I showed you the entire link. Not the convenient part that you edited out yourself. You're dishonest, a loser, and a traitor to hide all the evidence against your country to protect a criminal. You should be ashamed.

Foreign Bot
Still no evidence Toads. Try again.

I busted you long ago. You should be banned.
You haven't busted anything. You're your own worst stooge who busts himself. Where is the proof loser?

Bang!!!

Man mows giant penis into lawn to greet trump
Trump's cultists are just stewing in their own misery, while the shit drops on their heads. What a bunch of losers who can't defend anything.

I gave you proof. Off you go back to Russia.

100% fake
Negative! Impeachment hearings are already on the way for this proven criminality, while Trump's cultists look on. Get over yourself.m The country wants its rule of law and Constitution. Not thuggery from you and Trump.
And we just can’t wait until it then hits the SC. We will be laughing our asses off and you’ll be crying in your beer.
So you prefer to hide behind thuggery. You'd rather protect a criminal than be a patriot to your country, its Constitution, and the rule of law. Got it. Folks, this crowd has got the cult-itist bad.

Still no evidence Toads. Try again.

You haven't busted anything. You're your own worst stooge who busts himself. Where is the proof loser?

Bang!!!

Trump's cultists are just stewing in their own misery, while the shit drops on their heads. What a bunch of losers who can't defend anything.

Lol! You're a joke and a loser. You've proven nothing a always.

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.
Oh, you think you can tell someone. Their time is up here? Lol
Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.
The non intelligent one is the one continuing to offer up nonsense that has been disproven. And it isn’t me.
~~~~~~~~_
Ever notice when the left is losing an argument they offer up only insults?
I showed you the entire link. Not the convenient part that you edited out yourself. You're dishonest, a loser, and a traitor to hide all the evidence against your country to protect a criminal. You should be ashamed.
Oh, my! The criminals being protected are the ones that created this scam.
Mueller Caught In Another Deception; Key 'Russia Link' Exposed As Informant For US, Ukraine

Folks, get your heads out of the sand. Dowd on audio was tampering with a witness to obstruct an investigation. Any prosecutor in the country could take this evidence and destroy Trump and the lawyer.
You are being lied to and you are believing the lies.....
This is his representatives.
Folks, get your heads out of the sand. Dowd on audio was tampering with a witness to obstruct an investigation. Any prosecutor in the country could take this evidence and destroy Trump and the lawyer.
Any day now, what I hear is completely opposite. Seems Muller has some questions to answer.
Mueller doesn't ask or answer you DA's. He sends everything to Congress.
He will have to eventually, he edited his tapes. Watergate all over again.
That's a lie. Read the entire link.
No it has come out that Muller edited his tapes. That's why Flynn is changing lawyers. I guess Muller will cost us millions again.

Thanks for proving my point, that Republicans are traitors to their own country and the rule of law and the Constitution along with fair elections be damned. Meet your new Republian party folks. They're all a bunch of hood rats and traitors to this country.

First of all, I’m a Conservative Authoritarian, not a Republican. Secondly, MY nation (and the US Constitution) died in 1861 with the beginning of the Lincoln Administration. Lastly, elections are the least useful way to run anything, especially a nation.

100% fake
Such an insipid emotion based denial of facts .

Gee, I guess I started this by saying I could not hear it-I forgot to press the arrow.

Bang!!!

A Russian Bot says what?

Bang!!!

I am an American. You’re a foreigner. Your opinion is irrelevant.

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

You might want to seriously consider getting a brain transplant. A crippled genius could get much better use from your body. It would also end your torment. Think about it.

Dondal Dork for Prisoner 2020
He will be YOUR great president till 2024.
Sorry, Donald Dork will never be viewed as a great President.

Subjective. Maybe not by you but probably will be by many.
He will go down as a great president, once we defeat liberalism. He loves America, liberals hate it. That's why Obama ran on transforming America and liberals praised it. Now we have men breaking women' records in sports.

Forum List

Back