🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

Dondal Dork for Prisoner 2020
He will be YOUR great president till 2024.
Sorry, Donald Dork will never be viewed as a great President.

Subjective. Maybe not by you but probably will be by many.
History will not be kind for Donald.

In your opinion. Many thought history would not be kind to Lincoln either when he was President. They were incorrect.

Lantern2814 with funny faces hasn't got shit. He's still a loser.

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.
Wrong again you uneducated moron. Schitt for. Rains, Nadless, and Pisslosi have a total of NOTHING. My time is up? You're a joke boy. Now run away like you always do once you start getting your head handed to you.

Lantern2814 with funny faces hasn't got shit. He's still a loser.

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.
Wrong again you uneducated moron. Schitt for. Rains, Nadless, and Pisslosi have a total of NOTHING. My time is up? You're a joke boy. Now run away like you always do once you start getting your head handed to you.
Let us know when you join up with a brain somewhere that allows you the ability to manufacture a cognitive narrative that involves intelligent debate. In the mean time, you're in good company with this rest of the Gargoyles in your cult.

After this investigation against Muller, history won't look good for liberals.
The investigation against Mueller will never actually exist in the real world. Only in fantasy. You can't investigate something real if it doesn't exist.

Oh, you think you can tell someone. Their time is up here? Lol
Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.
The non intelligent one is the one continuing to offer up nonsense that has been disproven. And it isn’t me.
~~~~~~~~_
Ever notice when the left is losing an argument they offer up only insults?
I showed you the entire link. Not the convenient part that you edited out yourself. You're dishonest, a loser, and a traitor to hide all the evidence against your country to protect a criminal. You should be ashamed.
Oh, my! The criminals being protected are the ones that created this scam.
Mueller Caught In Another Deception; Key 'Russia Link' Exposed As Informant For US, Ukraine
Seriously? The NewYorker magazine has them tied to the Alt_Right; Zero Hedge or ZeroHedge is described as a "markets-focused" blog,[4] that presents both in-house analysis, and analysis from investment banks, hedge funds, and other investment writers and analysts. Zero Hedge, per its motto,[a] is bearish in its investment outlook and analysis, often deriving from its adherence to the Austrian School of economics and credit cycles.[5] While often labeled as a financial permabear,[6][7] Zero Hedge is also seen as a source of "cutting-edge news, rumors and gossip about the financial industry".[8] Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right,[10][11] as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias.[10][9] Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden"; however, the founder and main editor was identified as Daniel Ivandjiiski.[9]

Come on. Aren't you smarter than this? Answer, hell no. You're juist another Kool-aid Drinking cultist who will believe anything that suits your narrative. You are shallow, weak, and dishonest.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia I'm so embarrassed for you folks. The "Alt Right?" :auiqs.jpg:

The investigation against Mueller will never actually exist in the real world. Only in fantasy. You can't investigate something real if it doesn't exist.
Please turn off CNN, you might see what's going on. Muller edited evidence, I'm surprised you still support him. NOT! Lol

Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.
The non intelligent one is the one continuing to offer up nonsense that has been disproven. And it isn’t me.
~~~~~~~~_
I showed you the entire link. Not the convenient part that you edited out yourself. You're dishonest, a loser, and a traitor to hide all the evidence against your country to protect a criminal. You should be ashamed.
Mueller Caught In Another Deception; Key 'Russia Link' Exposed As Informant For US, Ukraine
Seriously? The NewYorker magazine has them tied to the Alt_Right; Zero Hedge or ZeroHedge is described as a "markets-focused" blog,[4] that presents both in-house analysis, and analysis from investment banks, hedge funds, and other investment writers and analysts. Zero Hedge, per its motto,[a] is bearish in its investment outlook and analysis, often deriving from its adherence to the Austrian School of economics and credit cycles.[5] While often labeled as a financial permabear,[6][7] Zero Hedge is also seen as a source of "cutting-edge news, rumors and gossip about the financial industry".[8] Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right,[10][11] as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias.[10][9] Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden"; however, the founder and main editor was identified as Daniel Ivandjiiski.[9]

Come on. Aren't you smarter than this? Answer, hell no. You're juist another Kool-aid Drinking cultist who will believe anything that suits your narrative. You are shallow, weak, and dishonest.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia I'm so embarrassed for you folks. The "Alt Right?" :auiqs.jpg:
I have to give you credit. When they said to you that you could not possible be any more deluded, you stepped right up and said, "Here, hold my beer!"

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

You might want to seriously consider getting a brain transplant. A crippled genius could get much better use from your body. It would also end your torment. Think about it.

Speaking of 'brain transplant" if they ever gave you a brain to begin with, it forgot to remind you that yours just got the shit kicked out of it, while another brain reminded yours that it failed to figure out how to turn fact into fiction. Your brain maybe able to have a body to walk it around, but it's as useless as teats on a Bo Hog.

Please turn off CNN, you might see what's going on. Muller edited evidence, I'm surprised you still support him. NOT! Lol
Your comprehension skills are useless or you read with lying eyes. Either way, you are a loser.

~~~~~~~~_

I have to give you credit. When they said to you that you could not possible be any more deluded, you stepped right up and said, "Here, hold my beer!"
Shit, I've got more than one beer to hold. That audio in the OP is enough to throw an impeachment party for kegs of beer.

He will go down as a great president, once we defeat liberalism. He loves America, liberals hate it. That's why Obama ran on transforming America and liberals praised it. Now we have men breaking women' records in sports.
You have to be a president to be great. He's a fake and a fraud. He's illegal.

PMSNBC SAYS IT so it can't be true.

Try again.

With a real source this time.
Another loser bites the dust. This is so fun. The Alt-Right cultists can't come up with shit. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel.

~~~~~~~~_

I noticed you couldn’t refute them or the other links I gave you, other than “it’s true, I tell ya! It’s really really true!”

Do you realize your reputation here was shot a loooonnnngggg time ago?

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source

~~~~~~~~_

I noticed you couldn’t refute them or the other links I gave you, other than “it’s true, I tell ya! It’s really really true!”

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny. So, let's unpackage this shall we. Because obviously you need a lesson in semantics. " Why Mueller's team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report is not known." Do you know what "not known" means? It means there is no evidence Mueller had done something wrong. It also could mean that the other evidence Mueller has or doesn't have, was pushed to Congress and or SDNY. Is that a possibility? Of course it is. But did the Hill article establish that possibility? No! Why? Take a wild guess?

Refuting Zero Hedge is easy because they are Alt Right. Which proves your dishonesty.

And the Hill isn't much better. Most, if not all the Right wing publications conveniently leave out obvious clues of their dishonesty. And what's more, they're easy to find. Why and how? Because they are dishonest. Just like you. Dishonesty is easy to pick out in a conversation. And these Trump cultists constantly get caught up in it, at the expense of their own self respect, while publications like the Hill and Zero Hedge use you suckers as willful guinea pigs.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~_

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny. So, let's unpackage this shall we. Because obviously you need a lesson in semantics. " Why Mueller's team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report is not known." Do you know what "not known" means? It means there is no evidence Mueller had done something wrong. It also could mean that the other evidence Mueller has or doesn't have, was pushed to Congress and or SDNY. Is that a possibility? Of course it is. But did the Hill article establish that possibility? No! Why? Take a wild guess?
You really are dense. It was left out of the report, yet was actually known.
Just as Russia’s rally for Hillary was as well. Just as half of the phone transcript was. No telling how many more things they left out, which were pertinent. Surely, you aren’t going to continue to be this dense, but then again...

You really are dense. It was left out of the report, yet was actually known.
Just as Russia’s rally for Hillary was as well. Just as half of the phone transcript was. No telling how many more things they left out, which were pertinent. Surely, you aren’t going to continue to be this dense, but then again...
If it was actually known, then why did you provide a link explaining to us that it "WAS NOT KNOWN?" See how easy it is to find your dishonesty? You can't keep stroking your article with a broad brush and expect the rest of us to think you are credible. You've been backpedaling from the beginning of this thread. You've been had on multiple occasions already.

And then, you go to the cowardly off topic spin about Hillary. That's the easiest sign of all that you are losing it. When in doubt toss out a Hillary spin as a distraction to your own debate failures. Lol! You were a joke in the making that finally came full circle.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~_

Refuting Zero Hedge is easy because they are Alt Right. Which proves your dishonesty.

And the Hill isn't much better. Most, if not all the Right wing publications conveniently leave out obvious clues of their dishonesty. And what's more, they're easy to find. Why and how? Because they are dishonest. Just like you. Dishonesty is easy to pick out in a conversation. And these Trump cultists constantly get caught up in it, at the expense of their own self respect, while publications like the Hill and Zero Hedge use you suckers as willful guinea pigs.
Then go back to where you came from and tell everybody THERE how fu**ed up the USA is. Otherwise you sound a lot like another moocher complainer.

Forum List

Back