🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

Subjective. Maybe not by you but probably will be by many.
History will not be kind for Donald.
It already has been
40 year low for unemployment among blacks
Since Obama, did their pay change? Because Black unemployment was low when Obama put in the stimulus that the Right complained about, yet the Right complained that the pay was not good either. Based on growing prices for goods and services, what has changed?
Trump has made Obama's policies a bad memory.
Speaking of bad memories, can you imagine memorializing Trump over being indicted and or impeached? I know, neither can I. It will be a celebration instead.

You’re not American so why would you care one way or another? Stupid Islamist troll.

Subjective. Maybe not by you but probably will be by many.
It already has been
Since Obama, did their pay change? Because Black unemployment was low when Obama put in the stimulus that the Right complained about, yet the Right complained that the pay was not good either. Based on growing prices for goods and services, what has changed?
Speaking of bad memories, can you imagine memorializing Trump over being indicted and or impeached? I know, neither can I. It will be a celebration instead.
It's not gonna happen. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

It already has been
You people are total idiots;

Seriously, this country is over run with Trump stooges. I never thought so many people could be so stupid and misinformed coming out of one party. It's alarming.

Last edited:
It already has been

Lol, you keep going with that. Meanwhile Muller is getting investigated.

It already has been
Tell us again why you support criminals?

It already has been
He isn't a criminal. Muller's report says so. Now it's time to go after the real criminals.

In the mean time, the evidence against Trump is already in. There is no evidence against Mueller. Trump's case is in, and he has been found to have obstructed justice. Do you think he should be above the law?

He isn't a criminal. Muller's report says so. Now it's time to go after the real criminals.
You didn't watch the video, or you do not understand semantics, or you are a liar? There are only three options for you. Lol! Trump stooges don't even know the English language. What a bunch of losers.

Last edited:

In the mean time, the evidence against Trump is already in. There is no evidence against Mueller. Trump's case is in, and he has been found to have obstructed justice. Do you think he should be above the law?

How did Trump obstruct justice?

You didn't watch the video, or you do not understand semantics, or you are a liar? There are only three options for you.
No, I didn't watch the video. Liberals are running around making up crap. It was a bogus investigation to begin with. It is way worst than Watergate. This will ruin any decency Obama may of had.

You didn't watch the video, or you do not understand semantics, or you are a liar? There are only three options for you.
No, I didn't watch the video. Liberals are running around making up crap. It was a bogus investigation to begin with. It is way worst than Watergate. This will ruin any decency Obama may of had.
Napolitano is not a Liberal, and you are weak, a loser, and a quitter, because you draw conclusions out of thin air. You can't lock horns in this debate, because you know you lost before you started. You are a coward who is too afraid to fight. You won't even engage the facts. Why do you come here to show us you are a coward and a loser?

You crackpot imbeciles are still trying to pass off Buzzfeed and CNN as serious and credible sources?!?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

rofl.gif

Stop being a coward and a sorry lazy ass. Man up and debate, or get lost. Losers like you are a waste of time. Debate something coward.

Do you think he is the leader of the Deep State coup?

Stop being a coward and a sorry lazy ass. Man up and debate, or get lost. Losers like you are a waste of time. Debate something coward.

Tell me, how exactly did Trump obstruct justice? I'm not wasting my time watching a long video. Oh and tell me how Putin got you to vote for Trump?

Do you think he is the leader of the Deep State coup?

I don't know exactly, if I had to guess I'd say Hillary is. She has gotten away with many murders or people dying that had something on her.

Forum List

Back