🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

Stop being a coward and a sorry lazy ass. Man up and debate, or get lost. Losers like you are a waste of time. Debate something coward.

Tell me, how exactly did Trump obstruct justice? I'm not wasting my time watching a long video. Oh and tell me how Putin got you to vote for Trump?

You seriously have an issue with cognitive thinking. Get help. I'm serious.

What are you talking about? I asked you to tell me exactly how did Trump obstruct justice. You cannot answer that. The most I got out of this fake news. Is Trump asked if he could fire Muller . Asking a question is not a crime.

All the progressives in here get easily suckered by loose association reporting.:spinner:

And boy howdy how that reporting has kicked your non-debating ass.

60877017_10157312535898588_6893457535538298880_n.jpg

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Two words s0n.....William Barr. The DUMS know a big bumpy coming and dont want to look st00pid. There is an election next year. Even Nancy gets it..... she kind of likes that gavel:113::113:

Stupid is as stupid does. The Right has lost all of its cognitive equity. Reality will put a check on them.

Heres the thing.....

Every post you make contains very vague loose association terms.....

"Investigation"
"Colussion"
"Obstruction"
"Evidence"
"Conspiracy"
"Issue"
"Findings"

Every post!!!:flirtysmile4:

Nothing defined.

Stuff for consumption only by suckers.

Anybody with even borderline intellect on things political know the level of bogusness. Why do you think CNN ratings are in the shitter? Lol......doy

Lol, you keep going with that. Meanwhile Muller is getting investigated.
Do you think he is the leader of the Deep State coup?
I don't know exactly, if I had to guess I'd say Hillary is. She has gotten away with many murders or people dying that had something on her.
Cowards talking about Clinton. Dude you are pitiful.
She started this bullsht collusion story.
Trump did. He's the one who lied about the meetings with Russia and got caught. Clinton did not.

Lol.....there it is again.....more loose association fakery....

"Meetings with Russia"

:hello77:

It's not gonna happen. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.
You people are total idiots;

Lol, you keep going with that. Meanwhile Muller is getting investigated.

Do you think he is the leader of the Deep State coup?

I don't know exactly, if I had to guess I'd say Hillary is. She has gotten away with many murders or people dying that had something on her.

So, you base much of what you post here on conspiracy theories.

Everything they post is a conspiracy.

Tell me, how exactly did Trump obstruct justice? I'm not wasting my time watching a long video. Oh and tell me how Putin got you to vote for Trump?
What are you talking about? I asked you to tell me exactly how did Trump obstruct justice. You cannot answer that. The most I got out of this fake news. Is Trump asked if he could fire Muller . Asking a question is not a crime.

All the progressives in here get easily suckered by loose association reporting.:spinner:
You're the one that won't answer the question. How did Trump obstrct justice?
You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.
You're right, I can't debate if you won't answer a simple question.

Lol....sometimes....you know you gotta ask yourself, "wtf is wrong with me even responding to this BWK guy?". I mean, sometimes you get this moment of clairvoyance and realize youd be more productive slamming your head square into a brick wall!!:abgg2q.jpg:

You end up realizing what you are dealing with!:2up::ack-1:

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

lcoqscbuqggy.jpg

Keep dreaming for impeachment.

We’ve got him now!” #55,286,586

lcoqscbuqggy.jpg

Keep dreaming for impeachment.

I'm dreaming way higher than that. Indictments, fines, and jail time is what we're after. Impeach who? There never was a president.

Lol....sometimes....you know you gotta ask yourself, "wtf is wrong with me even responding to this BWK guy?". I mean, sometimes you get this moment of clairvoyance and realize youd be more productive slamming your head square into a brick wall!!:abgg2q.jpg:

You end up realizing what you are dealing with!:2up::ack-1:
You already did. Why else would someone like you respond to that which has destroyed your non-existent argument?

He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies

We’ve got him now!” #55,286,586

You know what boys and girls; when Napolitano tells the Trump Toads their criminal hero is screwed, it's time to admit Trump and the Toads are screwed. It's the end of the line. You are propping up a criminal. Is that what you people stand for? Criminals? Napolitano just sent you stooges out to the wood shed. Deal with it;

He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies
:auiqs.jpg:What could any of these Trump stooges possibly debate? After Napolitano gave you all a lesson on how the law works, what is there for you to debate?

Forum List

Back