🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

The investigation ship is in dock with its journey completed
i don't know about completed, but certainly enough to indict, impeach, and jail.
Completed with no charges. Your feelings can’t accommodate Facts.
"Charges?" Where were you when Mueller was at the podium? In your climatically controlled right-wing bubble, detached from reality and information? Of course, where else would you be?

100% smoking pole
Fight losers, or get lost.
I am fighting losers like you. Thanks for the encouragement
Show us loser. Haven't seen shit yet.
The show is that Muller wrapped it up, closed the books, shut the door and did nothing and you emotional basket cases are trying to pretend he didn’t
He wasn't supposed to DA. Congress is. And they will. So grab what's left of your wiped ass and hold on.

And boy howdy how that reporting has kicked your non-debating ass.
You're the one that won't answer the question. How did Trump obstrct justice?
You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.
You're right, I can't debate if you won't answer a simple question.

Lol....sometimes....you know you gotta ask yourself, "wtf is wrong with me even responding to this BWK guy?". I mean, sometimes you get this moment of clairvoyance and realize youd be more productive slamming your head square into a brick wall!!:abgg2q.jpg:

You end up realizing what you are dealing with!:2up::ack-1:
You already did. Why else would someone like you respond to that which has destroyed your non-existent argument?
It would help if you answer the question. How did Trump obstruct justice?

And boy howdy how that reporting has kicked your non-debating ass.
You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.
He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies
:auiqs.jpg:What could any of these Trump stooges possibly debate? After Napolitano gave you all a lesson on how the law works, what is there for you to debate?
Where did Trump obstruct justice?

He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies
:auiqs.jpg:What could any of these Trump stooges possibly debate? After Napolitano gave you all a lesson on how the law works, what is there for you to debate?
Mueller report DA. Mueller report! People aren't your secretary, and Republicans are lazy as hell. Napolitano also explained it to you, but you are not cognitive enough to absorb his words. And this is how the willfully stupid fall.

Oh for Pete's sake. What a delusional thread topic.

Lol....sometimes....you know you gotta ask yourself, "wtf is wrong with me even responding to this BWK guy?". I mean, sometimes you get this moment of clairvoyance and realize youd be more productive slamming your head square into a brick wall!!:abgg2q.jpg:

You already did. Why else would someone like you respond to that which has destroyed your non-existent argument?
You have a learning disability. Seek help.

Mueller report DA. Mueller report! People aren't your secretary, and Republicans are lazy as hell. Napolitano also explained it to you, but you are not cognitive enough to absorb his words. And this is how the willfully stupid fall.
He found no collusion, but he did say he couldn't say for sure there wasn't none. Got it. Comey said that Hillary did commit the crimes, but was to stupid to realize it. Yet you support Hillary. Enough said!

You have a learning disability. Seek help.
Can you not answer a simple question? How did Trump obstruct justice? Please type it out, or just shut up. Seems you're the one with a disability. If you can't you're on ignore.

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Ya remember when everyone on the left thought mueller was better at this than you???

So you admit you have nothing. Yes you did fail like the willfully stupid sheep,you are.

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Ya remember when everyone on the left thought mueller was better at this than you???

He is. It's why I'm reading from his playbook.

So you admit you have nothing. Yes you did fail like the willfully stupid sheep,you are.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You just wish you had something. But all you have are two buckets of shit to show for your efforts, coming from this entire thread.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You just wish you had something. But all you have are two buckets of shit to show for your efforts, coming from this entire thread.
Tell me exactly where did Trump obstruct justice, or just shut up.

Oh for Pete's sake. What a delusional thread topic.
So far it's been kicking the shit out of the Right. It's intended purpose.

In your soggy little wet dreams, swampy.
Mine and the judges of course;

If it weren't so transparently cynical, it would be rather amusing that you now cite Fox as your expert source.

I go by accuracy and facts. Not by my favorite media stars. Republicans never get that part, which is why they are always sucking hind tit on this forum.

Forum List

Back