🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

:auiqs.jpg:What could any of these Trump stooges possibly debate? After Napolitano gave you all a lesson on how the law works, what is there for you to debate?
Where did Trump obstruct justice?
Mueller report DA. Mueller report! People aren't your secretary, and Republicans are lazy as hell. Napolitano also explained it to you, but you are not cognitive enough to absorb his words. And this is how the willfully stupid fall.

So you admit you have nothing. Yes you did fail like the willfully stupid sheep,you are.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You just wish you had something. But all you have are two buckets of shit to show for your efforts, coming from this entire thread.
Tell me exactly where did Trump obstruct justice, or just shut up.
Get help.

Where did Trump obstruct justice?
Mueller report DA. Mueller report! People aren't your secretary, and Republicans are lazy as hell. Napolitano also explained it to you, but you are not cognitive enough to absorb his words. And this is how the willfully stupid fall.

So you admit you have nothing. Yes you did fail like the willfully stupid sheep,you are.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You just wish you had something. But all you have are two buckets of shit to show for your efforts, coming from this entire thread.
Tell me exactly where did Trump obstruct justice, or just shut up.
Get help.
I'm asking a question, that you cannot answer and you tell me to get help. Lol

Oh for Pete's sake. What a delusional thread topic.
So far it's been kicking the shit out of the Right. It's intended purpose.

In your soggy little wet dreams, swampy.
Mine and the judges of course;

If it weren't so transparently cynical, it would be rather amusing that you now cite Fox as your expert source.

I go by accuracy and facts. Not by my favorite media stars. Republicans never get that part, which is why they are always sucking hind tit on this forum.

^^^ Translation: I found something which confirmed my bias ^^^

So far it's been kicking the shit out of the Right. It's intended purpose.

If it weren't so transparently cynical, it would be rather amusing that you now cite Fox as your expert source.

I go by accuracy and facts. Not by my favorite media stars. Republicans never get that part, which is why they are always sucking hind tit on this forum.

Translation; Facts and the truth are my bias, wherever the source comes from.

And boy howdy how that reporting has kicked your non-debating ass.
You're the one that won't answer the question. How did Trump obstrct justice?
You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.
You're right, I can't debate if you won't answer a simple question.
He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies
:auiqs.jpg:What could any of these Trump stooges possibly debate? After Napolitano gave you all a lesson on how the law works, what is there for you to debate?

So when did the President instruct anyone to lie to the FBI?

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Well Robert S. Mueller must be a fool since the Dems doesn't trust his decision.

Slice and dice Mr. President

bq-5c5f13a1ce8eb.gif

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Oh come on .. how can you take that crap seriously without being labeled a gullible moron?

Trump parasites feeding and spewing is about all you got, enjoy ... :lmao:

Only an unprepared moron of a Trump stooge would show up here with no counter arguments. They're all still losers folks. Six pages and they still haven't said shit.

There is no counter argument to crap news propaganda for chumps, although, laughter seems like the healthy response.

I call shenanigans. Facts and the truth are not your bias.

I love folks like you because you always prove my point. You couldn't have said it better. "Facts and truth are not your bias. " Exactly! Now you are getting it. Those facts and truth belong to the investigators who are in possession of the emails and the audio, proving Dowd, and team Trump were involved in witness tampering and obstruction. It's the truth of the investigators not mine. I'm just the one delivering the message that is kicking the Right's ass.

I love folks like you because you always prove my point. You couldn't have said it better. "Facts and truth are not your bias. " Exactly! Now you are getting it. Those facts and truth belong to the investigators who are in possession of the emails and the audio, proving Dowd, and team Trump were involved in witness tampering and obstruction. It's the truth of the investigators not mine. I'm just the one delivering the message that is kicking the Right's ass.

While I appreciate your newfound affection, the point went right over the tippy top point of your head.

You're the one that won't answer the question. How did Trump obstrct justice?
You are not qualified to correspond or debate intelligently. You are embarrassing yourself.
You're right, I can't debate if you won't answer a simple question.
He doesn’t want to debate, period. He knows his fallacies will unravel for what what they are: fallacies

So when did the President instruct anyone to lie to the FBI?
On Air force One, when Trump and Jr. made up the story about adoptions. When Trump and his lawyers told Cohen to stay strong in his testimony by not giving the FBI anything. By having Dowd blackmail Flynn and his lawyer that they needed to know what they said if it implicated Trump.

While I appreciate your newfound affection, the point went right over the tippy top point of your head.
No it didn't. The truth and the facts that the investigators have are not bias alternative facts.

Dershowitz doesn't have evidence of that and neither do you. Lol! You are the typical Trump kool-aid drinker for Trump. This is you and the rest of the cult; And here is the typical Trump playbook; He’s so predictable. It’s a simple recipe: —Manufacture a crisis on an issue of importance to the base. —Leave success undefined. —Pretend to play hardball in a way that rallies the base. —“Solve” the manufactured crisis. —Disguise the status quo as a “huge success.” He fools his base, and he ends up a big loser.

Forum List

Back