🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100% Smoking gun evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice by Team Trump

Lantern2814 with funny faces hasn't got shit. He's still a loser.

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.

Ignored the link again, I see. There is a reason for that. Truth isn’t something you seek.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BRAIN DEAD? That link was before we got to hear the audio. :banghead::banghead:
The audio is not what was in the report. What don’t you get? They twisted it, just as you and the lmsn are still attempting to do.
They also failed to mention the rally Russia held for Hillary as well.
And other edits occurred and have been proven
The Mueller Report Left Out Important Context From Texts Between Michael Cohen And A Georgian Businessman

The edited
upload_2019-6-7_17-0-9.jpeg

The real
upload_2019-6-7_17-0-38.jpeg

Again jackass, I don't need anything,. YOU need to prove your idiotic assertions. Maybe you should have given all this info to Mueller. Seems he couldn't find any. Continue your meltdown.
Congress has it and thanks for playing. Your time is up here because you're a miserable liar and a loser. Take a hike.
Oh, you think you can tell someone their time is up here? Lol

Last edited:
Folks, get your heads out of the sand. Dowd on audio was tampering with a witness to obstruct an investigation. Any prosecutor in the country could take this evidence and destroy Trump and the lawyer.
Any day now, what I hear is completely opposite. Seems Muller has some questions to answer.

Ignored the link again, I see. There is a reason for that. Truth isn’t something you seek.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BRAIN DEAD? That link was before we got to hear the audio. :banghead::banghead:
The audio is not what was in the report. What don’t you get? They twisted it, just as you and the lmsn are still attempting to do.
The Mueller Report Left Out Important Context From Texts Between Michael Cohen And A Georgian Businessman

The edited
View attachment 264320
The real
View attachment 264321

The transcript of the voicemail had already been made public — special counsel Mueller included an edited version in his final report, and prosecutors released the full transcript in late May in Flynn's criminal case after the judge ordered them to do so. Audio of the call hadn't been released before now, however.

Mueller highlighted Dowd's message in the volume of his report exploring whether Trump committed obstruction in the course of the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. According to the report, after Flynn's lawyers reiterated to Dowd that they could no longer share information, Dowd "was indignant and vocal in his disagreement" and said he interpreted it as "hostility" toward Trump. (The report doesn't name Dowd, but in the voicemail he identifies himself as "John," and Dowd has confirmed it was him.)

Mueller wrote that Flynn's lawyers told investigators they believed Dowd's response "to be an attempt to make them reconsider their position because the President's personal counsel believed that Flynn would be disturbed to know that such a message would be conveyed to the President."

Ultimately, Mueller wrote that because of "privilege issues" — there are limits on prosecutors' access to attorney-client communications — his office couldn't know if Trump was involved in or knew about the messages his lawyer was delivering to Flynn's lawyer. That meant they couldn't say if the messages amounted to potential obstruction by the president.

In a written statement after the release of the voicemail transcript last month, Dowd called Mueller's report "a baseless, political document designed to smear and damage the reputation of counsel and innocent people."

Mueller decided he would not reach a decision about whether Trump engaged in obstruction, citing long-standing Justice Department policy against indicting a sitting president. Attorney General Bill Barr announced that in the absence of a conclusion from Mueller, he had reviewed the evidence and determined it did not support finding that Trump committed a crime.

Dowd's voicemail came up in Flynn's criminal case because prosecutors referenced it in a memo arguing that Flynn had given "substantial" assistance to the government and should get credit for that at sentencing. They wrote that Flynn had aided the special counsel in probing potential efforts to interfere with the Russia investigation.

"The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could have affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation," prosecutors wrote. "The defendant even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication."

That prompted US District Judge Emmet Sullivan to order the government to file a transcript of the voicemail on the public docket, as well as "any other audio recordings of Mr. Flynn, including, but not limited to, audio recordings of Mr. Flynn's conversations with Russian officials." Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the special counsel's office, including about his contacts during the presidential transition period with the Russian ambassador at the time.

The government, however, filed only the Dowd transcript. In a written response to the court, it said it was "not relying on any other recordings, of any person, for purposes of establishing the defendant’s guilt or determining his sentence, nor are there any other recordings that are part of the sentencing record." That didn't mean other recordings didn't exist — the government didn't confirm that one way or the other — but that there were no other recordings the government was citing as part of Flynn's sentencing proceedings.

Flynn hasn't been sentenced yet. He appeared before Sullivan for a sentencing hearing in December, but in a surprise move he decided to postpone it until he'd finished cooperating. The judge had repeatedly questioned Flynn about whether he wanted to be sentenced without the court knowing the full extent of his cooperation, and that seemed to change Flynn's mind. Sullivan also had harsh words for Flynn about the crimes he'd pleaded guilty to and warned Flynn that he couldn't guarantee that Flynn wouldn't serve prison time.

"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense," the judge said at the time.

When Flynn is sentenced, he'll be going in with different lawyers. Kelner filed a noticewith the court Thursday that Flynn had fired his legal team and hired new counsel; Kelner didn't disclose who that would be, or why Flynn was changing course.

A Judge Told Michael Flynn, "Arguably You Sold Your Country Out," But Agreed To Delay His SentencingZoe Tillman · Dec. 18, 2018

TOPICS IN THIS ARTICLE
  1. Donald Trump
  2. Robert Mueller

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, for those on the brain dead committee. Mueller cannot determine anything. It's for Congress. This is an open door to witness tampering and obstruction.

Folks, get your heads out of the sand. Dowd on audio was tampering with a witness to obstruct an investigation. Any prosecutor in the country could take this evidence and destroy Trump and the lawyer.
Any day now, what I hear is completely opposite. Seems Muller has some questions to answer.
Mueller doesn't ask or answer you DA's. He sends everything to Congress.

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Who cares. Anything done to ensure Democrats and Progressives lose elections is perfectly legal in my mind. Hell, they should get the Medal of Freedom for keeping Hillary out of the White House.

Oh, you think you can tell someone. Their time is up here? Lol
Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.

And it was on audio for everyone to hear perfectly what was said. For the Democrats in the House to do nothing about holding Trump accountable,would be a dereliction of their oath at this point.

Who cares. Anything done to ensure Democrats and Progressives lose elections is perfectly legal in my mind. Hell, they should get the Medal of Freedom for keeping Hillary out of the White House.
Thanks for proving my point, that Republicans are traitors to their own country and the rule of law and the Constitution along with fair elections be damned. Meet your new Republian party folks. They're all a bunch of hood rats and traitors to this country.

You are being lied to and you are believing the lies.....
This is his representatives.
He will have to eventually, he edited his tapes. Watergate all over again.

The edited
View attachment 264320
The real
View attachment 264321
You didn't post up the entire link. You are dishonest.

You are being lied to and you are believing the lies.....
This is his representatives.
He will have to eventually, he edited his tapes. Watergate all over again.
That's a lie. Read the entire link.

100% fake
This case has been closed by the authorities in charge of it
Liberal emoters choose to feel it hasn’t but in fact it has.
Put this in the conspiracy section please.

Oh, you think you can tell someone. Their time is up here? Lol
Yes, because they along with you have no intelligent rebuttals. What mueller is saying, is that it goes to Congress. But, as I pointed out from other prosecutors, they claim it is slam dunk obstruction and witness tampering. It's time for all you losers to walk to the back of the bus, because all you have are third grade laughable excuses. It's pathetic.
The non intelligent one is the one continuing to offer up nonsense that has been disproven. And it isn’t me.
~~~~~~~~_
Ever notice when the left is losing an argument they offer up only insults?

100% fake
This case has been closed by the authorities in charge of it
Liberal emoters choose to feel it hasn’t but in fact it has.
Put this in the conspiracy section please.
Negative! Impeachment hearings are already on the way for this proven criminality, while Trump's cultists look on. Get over yourself.m The country wants its rule of law and Constitution. Not thuggery from you and Trump.

Forum List

Back