101 utility companies cut rates,credit GOP tax cuts

I think you're lying. You're a liberal sycophant. PS, your numbers are way off.

Nope, they are accurate and you are an idiot. You are far more liberal than I am

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ok, moron. Bush ll added $4 trillion to a $6 trillion debt. That's not 101%. I'm sure the other ones are just as far off. You should learn how to add, idiot.

My poor, foolish liberal child.

Bush II's first budget went into effect on 1 Oct 2001. On that day the debt stood at 5.8 trillion. His last budget ran its course on 30 Sept 2009, on that date the debt was 11.649 trillion, an increase of 5.849 trillion, or 101%.

You really do not want to play number games with a statistician.
No link? Didn't think so.

You did not give a link with your numbers, why should I do so?

if my numbers are wrong, prove them to be so.

DebtReaganObama.png

Dueling Debt Deceptions - FactCheck.org

Nope, they are accurate and you are an idiot. You are far more liberal than I am

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ok, moron. Bush ll added $4 trillion to a $6 trillion debt. That's not 101%. I'm sure the other ones are just as far off. You should learn how to add, idiot.

Bush II's first budget went into effect on 1 Oct 2001. On that day the debt stood at 5.8 trillion. His last budget ran its course on 30 Sept 2009, on that date the debt was 11.649 trillion, an increase of 5.849 trillion, or 101%.

View attachment 197734

It comes down to when you start to count. It makes no sense to give a POTUS credit or blame for spending numbers for budgets that they did not sign, so the right way to count debt is by FY.

But it does look like my numbers were off after all.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

On 1 Oct 2001 the debt stood at $5,806,151,389,190.21
On 30 Sept 2009 the debt stood at $11,909,829,003,511.75

So Bush II added more than I thought. He added $6,103,677,614,321.49, or 105% not 101%. I apologize for my mistake.

View attachment 197734

It comes down to when you start to count. It makes no sense to give a POTUS credit or blame for spending numbers for budgets that they did not sign, so the right way to count debt is by FY.

So Bush II added more than I thought. He added $6,103,677,614,321.49, or 105% not 101%. I apologize for my mistake.

Not according to FactCheck.org. Every new President inherits previous spending.

View attachment 197734

Yes, they inherit it ,but they are not responsible for it. Just like in baseball if a reliever inherits 3 base runners from the previous pitcher, he is not responsible for them if they score.

Spending is set 4 months before they take office, so it is not on them. That is why the most logical way to count is by using the government's own Fiscal years

I gave you link with the numbers, you cannot dispute them.

View attachment 197734

Yes, they inherit it ,but they are not responsible for it. Just like in baseball if a reliever inherits 3 base runners from the previous pitcher, he is not responsible for them if they score.

Spending is set 4 months before they take office, so it is not on them. That is why the most logical way to count is by using the government's own Fiscal years

Your argument is not with me, your argument is with FactCheck. Also keep in mind that Bush left with a Democrat led Congress; you know, the people that spend our money?

View attachment 197734

Your argument is not with me, your argument is with FactCheck. Also keep in mind that Bush left with a Democrat led Congress; you know, the people that spend our money?

I have no argument, I gave my numbers and they are solid. The fact that some website does not agree with me is irrelevant.

Dems do not spend any any faster or more than the Repubs. The only difference between the two is what they want to spend it on.

I have no argument, I gave my numbers and they are solid. The fact that some website does not agree with me is irrelevant.

Dems do not spend any any faster or more than the Repubs. The only difference between the two is what they want to spend it on.

Some website? Factcheck like Politiafact are renown leftist organizations. They curry favor with the Democrats if they can. But Factcheck is at least honest in their findings, and to my knowledge, has never been challenged.

$3 billion payoff: 101 utilities cut rates, credit GOP tax cuts

“When Democrats threaten to raise taxes if they get back into power they are threatening to raise your utility bill -- month after month,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

BINGO!

GOP needs to run with this big time! People vote according to how their wallets and bank accounts are looking! If that's the case this November should be a landslide win for the GOP. Democrats REALLY hurt themselves by wanting to vote against this tax cut for MILLIONS of Americans. But hey. What's good for Democrats is bad for Americans and what's good for Americans is bad for democrats....so.

Yeah! Millions of Americans are saving 13 cents a day now on their utilities and all it cost us is an extra $1,494,988,050 being added to the deficit each day, on top of what we were already adding to it.

That is one hell of a deal!
But when "The Blamer" doubled our deficit in less than eight years, everything cool, right?

“When Democrats threaten to raise taxes if they get back into power they are threatening to raise your utility bill -- month after month,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

BINGO!

GOP needs to run with this big time! People vote according to how their wallets and bank accounts are looking! If that's the case this November should be a landslide win for the GOP. Democrats REALLY hurt themselves by wanting to vote against this tax cut for MILLIONS of Americans. But hey. What's good for Democrats is bad for Americans and what's good for Americans is bad for democrats....so.

Yeah! Millions of Americans are saving 13 cents a day now on their utilities and all it cost us is an extra $1,494,988,050 being added to the deficit each day, on top of what we were already adding to it.

shhhhhhhhh

dont remind these idiots Trump added $9.5 Trillion to the deficit ... 13 cents is about all their tiny brain can fathom ..
$9.5 trillion. Are you drunk? That was Obama.

BINGO!

But when "The Blamer" doubled our deficit in less than eight years, everything cool, right?

Nope. It was bad when:

Bush II added 101% to the debt in his 8 years.

Clinton added 32% to the debt in his 8 years. (he was my one and only Dem to ever vote for, and only once)

Bush I added 54% in just 4 short years (he was the guy that drove me from the GOP)

Reagan added 186% to the debt in his 8 years.

Some website? Factcheck like Politiafact are renown leftist organizations. They curry favor with the Democrats if they can. But Factcheck is at least honest in their findings, and to my knowledge, has never been challenged.

I gave you my numbers and my reason for using them. Can you find any errors in my math? If not then I am not sure what is the problem.

BINGO!

shhhhhhhhh

dont remind these idiots Trump added $9.5 Trillion to the deficit ... 13 cents is about all their tiny brain can fathom ..

Actually he said deficit. Debt and deficit are two different things.

BINGO!

shhhhhhhhh

Actually he said deficit. Debt and deficit are two different things.

maybe it was a typo and they meant 1.5 not 9.5

Trump exploded the debt and says it will be paid for with increased tax receipts due to growth.

Pure supply-side economics.

Okay, here we are. We'll know soon enough.

Forum List

Back