101 utility companies cut rates,credit GOP tax cuts

$3 billion payoff: 101 utilities cut rates, credit GOP tax cuts

“When Democrats threaten to raise taxes if they get back into power they are threatening to raise your utility bill -- month after month,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

BINGO!

GOP needs to run with this big time! People vote according to how their wallets and bank accounts are looking! If that's the case this November should be a landslide win for the GOP. Democrats REALLY hurt themselves by wanting to vote against this tax cut for MILLIONS of Americans. But hey. What's good for Democrats is bad for Americans and what's good for Americans is bad for democrats....so.
There are 3,300 utilities companies in the US.

101 is a tiny fraction, 0.4%

Next stupid strawman.

And from a leftist point of view, zero companies would be better, huh?

“When Democrats threaten to raise taxes if they get back into power they are threatening to raise your utility bill -- month after month,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

BINGO!

GOP needs to run with this big time! People vote according to how their wallets and bank accounts are looking! If that's the case this November should be a landslide win for the GOP. Democrats REALLY hurt themselves by wanting to vote against this tax cut for MILLIONS of Americans. But hey. What's good for Democrats is bad for Americans and what's good for Americans is bad for democrats....so.

Yeah! Millions of Americans are saving 13 cents a day now on their utilities and all it cost us is an extra $1,494,988,050 being added to the deficit each day, on top of what we were already adding to it.

That is one hell of a deal!

shhhhhhhhh

dont remind these idiots Trump added $9.5 Trillion to the deficit ... 13 cents is about all their tiny brain can fathom ..

So is somebody that thinks Trump added 9.5 trillion to the deficit.

BINGO!

Yeah! Millions of Americans are saving 13 cents a day now on their utilities and all it cost us is an extra $1,494,988,050 being added to the deficit each day, on top of what we were already adding to it.

Taking less does not cost us anything. Spending is what costs us.

BINGO!

There are 3,300 utilities companies in the US.

101 is a tiny fraction, 0.4%

Next stupid strawman.

And from a leftist point of view, zero companies would be better, huh?
Lol, that's a nice straw man. Kinda small though.

Do better.

BINGO!

When you take in less and spend more, it is bad.

Try it at home for year and let me know how it works out for you.

BINGO!

That is correct, however the solution is not taking more, the solution is spending less.

BINGO!

That is correct, however the solution is not taking more, the solution is spending less.

That is the solution, but since we will not do that and the people of this country keep voting for people that will not do that, then we need to pay for what we spend.

Who did you vote for for POTUS?

I think it is morally bankrupt to keep adding more and more to the debt that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with eventually.

BINGO!

That is the solution, but since we will not do that and the people of this country keep voting for people that will not do that, then we need to pay for what we spend.

I think it is morally bankrupt to keep adding more and more to the debt that our kids and grandkids will have to deal with eventually.
Did you say that after Obama added $10 trillion to the debt?

Yes. And I said that after Bush II added 101% to the debt in his 8 years.

And I said that after Clinton added 32% to the debt in his 8 years. (he was my one and only Dem to ever vote for, and only once)

And I said it after Bush I added 54% in just 4 short years (he was the guy that drove me from the GOP)

And I said that after Reagan added 186% to the debt in his 8 years.

And I said that after Clinton added 32% to the debt in his 8 years. (he was my one and only Dem to ever vote for, and only once)

And I said it after Bush I added 54% in just 4 short years (he was the guy that drove me from the GOP)

I think you're lying. You're a liberal sycophant. PS, your numbers are way off.

Nope, they are accurate and you are an idiot. You are far more liberal than I am

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope, they are accurate and you are an idiot. You are far more liberal than I am

Ok, moron. Bush ll added $4 trillion to a $6 trillion debt. That's not 101%. I'm sure the other ones are just as far off. You should learn how to add, idiot.

BINGO!

Trump's gasoline is up what, $.60-$1.00 per gallon in a year or more nationwide? Yeah too much winning. That alone destroys any pittance gained on utilities or other bs. The price of steel, thus the price of every single thing made with steel, will be going up.

Thanks Trump.

BINGO!

Trump's gasoline is up what, $.60-$1.00 per gallon in a year or more nationwide? Yeah too much winning. That alone destroys any pittance gained on utilities or other bs. The price of steel, thus the price of every single thing made with steel, will be going up.

Thanks Trump.

I guess you are totally unaware that when the economy is booming, the price of gasoline does go up. The more economic activity, the more fuel used.

Ok, moron. Bush ll added $4 trillion to a $6 trillion debt. That's not 101%. I'm sure the other ones are just as far off. You should learn how to add, idiot.

My poor, foolish liberal child.

Bush II's first budget went into effect on 1 Oct 2001. On that day the debt stood at 5.8 trillion. His last budget ran its course on 30 Sept 2009, on that date the debt was 11.649 trillion, an increase of 5.849 trillion, or 101%.

You really do not want to play number games with a statistician.

BINGO!

For one, the President doesn't spend the money--Congress does. Two, much of the last spending bill had to do with Democrat spending to get what we wanted. We are still funding PBS, NPR, Planned Parenthood and so on. So don't put the entire blame on the Republicans. They were just doing what they had to do to keep the government from shutting down while still getting the things they wanted.

Mind you, I would have no problem with Republicans telling the Dems where to shove it and let the government shut down, but as always, it's all about politics.

For one, the President doesn't spend the money--Congress does. Two, much of the last spending bill had to do with Democrat spending to get what we wanted. We are still funding PBS, NPR, Planned Parenthood and so on. So don't put the entire blame on the Republicans. They were just doing what they had to do to keep the government from shutting down while still getting the things they wanted.

Mind you, I would have no problem with Republicans telling the Dems where to shove it and let the government shut down, but as always, it's all about politics.

The POTUS signs off on the spending bill, so he is just as responsible. Trump does not want to cut spending, he just wants to move it around and add more.

Bush II's first budget went into effect on 1 Oct 2001. On that day the debt stood at 5.8 trillion. His last budget ran its course on 30 Sept 2009, on that date the debt was 11.649 trillion, an increase of 5.849 trillion, or 101%.

No link? Didn't think so.

No link? Didn't think so.

You did not give a link with your numbers, why should I do so?

if my numbers are wrong, prove them to be so.

The POTUS signs off on the spending bill, so he is just as responsible. Trump does not want to cut spending, he just wants to move it around and add more.

Trump is trying to keep campaign promises. The first spending bill might be a little high because he wanted to get what he promised done, or at least some of it. But as long as Republicans are in charge, they should have drastically cut Democrat spending and let them shutdown the government.

Forum List

Back