🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

11,420 Children Dead In Syria's Civil War, So Far

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess since the Jews are not involved, Ms. Sherri is not concerned with the thousands of children killed in the Syrian War. All she can blabber about is something that happened in
2000. She can't bring herself to what is happening today. If this Syrian Civil War God forbid, dragged on another 3 years and thousands more children died, Mrs. Sherri's needle will still be stuck on what happened in 2000. Apparently she is not interested in the children murdered by her friends in the Middle East.

11,420 Children Dead In Syria's Civil War, So Far

by Deborah Amos

December 19, 2013 4:20 AM

As we near the end of 2013, NPR is taking a look at the numbers that tell the story of this year. Numbers that, if you really understand them, give insight into the world we're living in, right now. Over the next two weeks, you'll hear the stories behind these numbers, which range from zero to 1 trillion.

The civil war in Syria presents so many staggering figures — millions of refugees, billions of dollars in destruction — looking back to its beginning in the spring of 2011.

But there is one number that seems to encapsulate the tragedy like no other: 11,420.

Continue reading at:

11,420 Children Dead In Syria's Civil War, So Far : NPR

Exact number may never been known. Too many mass graves and missing. Too many burned in ovens, even cases of cannibalism and no doubt some bodies scavenged by animals and bones fragments scattered.

There are now reports coming out that both sides in the sunni vs. shia war are making people disappear.

Syrian regime systematically making people ‘disappear,’ UN panel charges

Syrian regime systematically making people ?disappear,? UN panel charges | Toronto Star

GENEVA—A UN panel reported Thursday it believes the Syrian government is committing a crime against humanity by making people systematically vanish, and that rebels have also recently begun making their opponents disappear.

Just going out on a limb here, but I suspect that the missing have not just "gone walkabout".

Despite my issues with Israel provoking Palestinians with with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel instead of helping to free them back to their indigenous homelands, I am proud of Israel for saving many lives of innocent Syrian children who are the victims of their own people.

Every country has splits over politics. But I don't see Americans or Israeli's or any other civilized people of any country massacring their own citizens over it & placing their country in ruins. Truly I feel so bad for the innocent Syrians, especially their children who are the worst case victims.

There are now reports coming out that both sides in the sunni vs. shia war are making people disappear.

Syrian regime systematically making people ?disappear,? UN panel charges | Toronto Star

GENEVA—A UN panel reported Thursday it believes the Syrian government is committing a crime against humanity by making people systematically vanish, and that rebels have also recently begun making their opponents disappear.
Just going out on a limb here, but I suspect that the missing have not just "gone walkabout".
I really don´t think that this thread is the right place for such propaganda shit. That the terrorists abduct people is not questioned but why should the government do that?

I really don´t think that this thread is the right place for such propaganda shit. That the terrorists abduct people is not questioned but why should the government do that?

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known to the world as Nikolai Lenin, once said that “No dictatorship of the proletariat is to be thought of without terror and violence.” That was his restatement of Otto von Bismarck’s more epigrammatic “you can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.” It is not recorded whether either man ever took note of the preferences of the “eggs.”

Pretensions of superiority, and machinations to gain power, (the prototype of the islamist / dictatorial fascist), invariably express themselves as contempt for those they seeks to subjugate. The woes of us lesser creatures are dismissed as irrelevant to the grand plan, especially if they were brought about by the plan itself.

Assad is a tin-pot dictator who comes from a family of such. If you're a threat, you disappear in the night.

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known to the world as Nikolai Lenin, once said that “No dictatorship of the proletariat is to be thought of without terror and violence.” That was his restatement of Otto von Bismarck’s more epigrammatic “you can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.” It is not recorded whether either man ever took note of the preferences of the “eggs.”

Pretensions of superiority, and machinations to gain power, (the prototype of the islamist / dictatorial fascist), invariably express themselves as contempt for those they seeks to subjugate. The woes of us lesser creatures are dismissed as irrelevant to the grand plan, especially if they were brought about by the plan itself.

Assad is a tin-pot dictator who comes from a family of such. If you're a threat, you disappear in the night.
If that is true, why do medias report it has started now?
Contradictions over contradictions. They show us we can´t believe in what the medias tell us.

Forum List

Back