11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

What is his partner guilty of? Please explain

It's in the article. It may simply be charges to get him to testify also. Typical police tactics.
I mean in terms of what we observed? He didn’t do anything wrong?

You are entitled to your opinion.
Did you see him do something wrong?

Yes. He shot a man in the back while he was running away. That has never been acceptable. It got Michael Slager convicted.
No!!! His partner not the shooter. Are you playing dumb on purpose?

The video I watched showed Brooks running and pointing the weapon back at the officer....his back was exposed....but he had the weapon aimed at the cop....what the cop thought he saw is going to make or break this case....
He was shot well after he briefly pointed an EMPTY taser at the officer.
No, he SHOT the tazer at the officer. It's in the video. And the tazer wasn't Rolfe's, it was Brosnan's. How do we know Rolfe knew there were no shots left in that Tazer? He wasn't the one shooting it! He was supposed to think of that while the guy is shooting a tazer at him? You have to keep track of everyone else's shots too, in the midst of a wrestling match?

I know what the prosecutor said, but what it might mean when he is kicked and his shoulders stood on after he was down is that he was still fighting and still had the damned tazer. Probably that is what Rolfe kicked from his hand. And Brosnan stood on his shoulders to keep Brooks from getting up.
People don't usually die right away when they're shot. Arberry kept fighting after being gut shot and ran even after he'd been hit in the chest a second time. It's not like tv, where the bad guys drop like flies and boom, it's immediately over. Not usually.
Rolfe ran back to the patrol car for 1st aid when he realized Brooks was seriously hit. Until then they thought he'd gotten a minor winging, no doubt.

So that's another view of what may have happened. They might be racists. Or they might not.
Why are we not hearing if the guy was drunk or on drugs

Of course he was drunk,thats why they were arresting him.

It's in the article. It may simply be charges to get him to testify also. Typical police tactics.

Yes. He shot a man in the back while he was running away. That has never been acceptable. It got Michael Slager convicted.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Lots of replies. It happens.

The article notes he kneeled on the guys back against policy. I do not know all the ramifications there.

All the same real charges or not this is a typical law enforcement tactic. Is there something wrong with that?

Sorry, I misunderstood. Lots of replies. It happens.

The article notes he kneeled on the guys back against policy. I do not know all the ramifications there.

All the same real charges or not this is a typical law enforcement tactic. Is there something wrong with that?
No. That explains it. I thought he was being charged with the same crime and that didn’t make sense.

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
If he is pointing a weapon at you when he's running away, you can shoot. He had the cops taser.

The officer knew it wouldn't fire again. It's in the article.
The officers also knew he just wrestled that weapon away from 2 cops who couldn't stop him. He would have taken & used their guns had they attempted to get close again.

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

View attachment 351568
You should def hold to them,, this won’t end well for you ha

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
If he is pointing a weapon at you when he's running away, you can shoot. He had the cops taser.

The officer knew it wouldn't fire again. It's in the article.
The officers also knew he just wrestled that weapon away from 2 cops who couldn't stop him. He would have taken & used their guns had they attempted to get close again.

The officers will get their day in court.

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

This was a good shoot. The cop is a victim of the current climate which automatically presumes the cop is guilty.

They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.
This is insane... They are using the judicial system to Lynch white people
We have to pay for the sins of 150 yrs ago. This country will be having a reckoning it never seen before.
We don't have to pay for the sins of 150 years ago because we are not responsible for the sins of 150 years ago.
Well we better tell them then loudly. Their not listening.

These people would not even have been born without slavery. Should have picked our own F cotton.
Wrong! The ones today would not have been born without taxpayer money paying for them and their grandma's and their mama's groceries! Isn't welfare and EBT grand? On your dime?
If slavery never happened in our country, how many blacks do you think we'd have?

FOLKS. LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE.
IF HE WAS NOT CHARGED, RIOTS R US WOULD BE DESTROYING AGAIN.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCHING?

Correct, he's being used as a scapegoat because they are too afraid to stand up to the angry mob

While I don't agree with the decision to shoot, it was also not a crime, it was entirely warranted based upon events! Further, Fox News, and other Chinese controlled media, are falling back on the number of complaints against officers as somehow justifying action against them! This is a canard, as the very best officers almost always have a sizable list of complaints against them, all filed by the felons they have subdued!

Correct, he's being used as a scapegoat because they are too afraid to stand up to the angry mob
Well if a group of citizens decided to mow Bob and do the job the police aren’t doing good they be prosecuted if violence occurs?

The difference, which is huge, is that Scott wasn't pointing a weapon at the cop as he fled.

Point a weapon at a cop, expect to get shot.

Well if a group of citizens decided to mow Bob and do the job the police aren’t doing good they be prosecuted if violence occurs?
Mexico is going to annex us to their way of life. Glad I only have 20 yrs left according to the life tables. Now I know what Mad Max From Thunderdome was all about. I'm going to see the first 15 minutes of the picture and check out....lol

The difference, which is huge, is that Scott wasn't pointing a weapon at the cop as he fled.

Point a weapon at a cop, expect to get shot.

All explained in the link.

They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.
This is insane... They are using the judicial system to Lynch white people
We have to pay for the sins of 150 yrs ago. This country will be having a reckoning it never seen before.
We don't have to pay for the sins of 150 years ago because we are not responsible for the sins of 150 years ago.
Well we better tell them then loudly. Their not listening.

These people would not even have been born without slavery. Should have picked our own F cotton.
Wrong! The ones today would not have been born without taxpayer money paying for them and their grandma's and their mama's groceries! Isn't welfare and EBT grand? On your dime?
If slavery never happened in our country, how many blacks do you think we'd have?
If colonization never happened, how many Indians would be here? Aren't brain-dead what if's fun?

p12186_v_v8_aq.jpg

Forum List

Back