11 Million Audience For Trump Rally

Big deal, suckers will conclude or claim the large viewership has something to do with support. People were curious about riots and how many idiots would show up for Coronapoluza. A standoff between BLM and Trumpers was being advertised. Negros and negro lovers vs. red neck crackers live on television.

Someday that may be funny yet right now we is all laughing at the dismal turnout to the Trump rally you can't seem to fathom...
The humpers all fall within the proverbial "don't count your chickens before they hatch" approach.

The humpers all fall within the proverbial "don't count your chickens before they hatch" approach.
Not that I am a fan of Biden it is just ridiculous to constantly hear a joke for something that hasn't happened trying to pull Democrats down with Trump...

Someday that may be funny yet right now we is all laughing at the dismal turnout to the Trump rally you can't seem to fathom...
Dismal? By whose standard? Compare Trump's rally attendance with that of any president in the modern era, and include failed and current challengers.

Old news. Trump's rally was an embarrassing flop and failure. He and his fans are now just making pathetic excuses and silly spins no one cares about except for him and his cult for purely therapeutic feel good purposes.
Precisely!

7 million watched that Trump rally on TV??? Well that is bad news for Trump and his campaign and good new for Joe Biden. I watched the first hour or so before I had to turn it off. Trump came accross like a rambling nut job. I am sure there were many, if not millions, who felt the same. Trump just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Just like what happened at the rally, people tuned in, then tuned out!
People left the rally early, because they could NOT stand all his lying.
Besides, Who says all 7 million were Americans? Bet LOTS of them were Russians/Chinese/N Koreans?
All those foreign countries want to prop up Trump since he is such an easy mark for them.
The world is laughing at Trump and how EASY he is to manipulate.

7 million watched that Trump rally on TV??? Well that is bad news for Trump and his campaign and good new for Joe Biden. I watched the first hour or so before I had to turn it off. Trump came accross like a rambling nut job. I am sure there were many, if not millions, who felt the same. Trump just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

These right wingers laugh at Joe hiding in his basement well right now there is no reason to come out Trump has no platform to run on and this shit were going to slow testing and calling people names isn't going to work for him this time. If and when he decides to run on something and not anything last time then Joe needs to come out of the basement but right now Trump is his own worst enemy and every time he tweets Joe's numbers go up just a little more. These righties wouldn't be here if they weren't worried that the orange turd just may be a one termer.

These right wingers laugh at Joe hiding in his basement well right now there is no reason to come out Trump has no platform to run on and this shit were going to slow testing and calling people names isn't going to work for him this time. If and when he decides to run on something and not anything last time then Joe needs to come out of the basement but right now Trump is his own worst enemy and every time he tweets Joe's numbers go up just a little more. These righties wouldn't be here if they weren't worried that the orange turd just may be a one termer.
Never stop an opponent in the process of shooting himself in the foot.

Like many events in history, the winner isn't the one with the best plan, but by not being the one with a faulty one.

Just like what happened at the rally, people tuned in, then tuned out!
People left the rally early, because they could NOT stand all his lying.
Besides, Who says all 7 million were Americans? Bet LOTS of them were Russians/Chinese/N Koreans?
All those foreign countries want to prop up Trump since he is such an easy mark for them.
The world is laughing at Trump and how EASY he is to manipulate.
dude - do you think anyone who went to a trump rally is new to politics and trump?

get over yourself. god damn.

as for "easy to manipulate" - who got which side to take to rioting in the streets and taking over city blocks?

Old news. Trump's rally was an embarrassing flop and failure. He and his fans are now just making pathetic excuses and silly spins no one cares about except for him and his cult for purely therapeutic feel good purposes.
We now know that 12,000 people went through metal detectors to get into that rally but what do we hear from the MSM? Only 6,000 attended. We now know that 10s of millions watched Trump's rally on Fox. The only thing 'therapeutic' is the virtual Preparation H the MSM is shoving up their burning assholes as they try to assuage those TDS crazies by telling lies.

Forum List

Back