11 Million Audience For Trump Rally

In the week running from March 9 to 15, 2020, the most watched television program in the United States was 'NCIS' on CBS, with 10.76 million primetime viewers. CBS shows '60 Minutes', 'Young Sheldon', and 'Blue Bloods' also drew in over eight million viewers each during primetime.

“America’s Got Talent” averaged 8.789 million viewers, 11.2% less than the 9.899-million average for its season premiere a week earlier, according to live-plus-same-day figures released Tuesday by Nielsen.

An “America’s Got Talent” episode has been the week’s most-watched entertainment program every week an original episode has aired since its 2016 season premiere.

“60 Minutes” was second, averaging 7.763 million viewers, slightly topping the 7.679 million average the previous week.

TRICKED AGAIN!

most of those 7.7 million were us liberals just trying to trigger you!

it appears to have worked!

in reality there were only about 6000 actual conservatives watching
If you repeat that over and over it still will not become true.

Not much considering this is a nation with 300 million plus occupants.
You obviously don't know a good broadcast when you see it. That's a huge number for a Saturday afternoon. That outperforms MANY very big college football games.

But, keep trying to downplay the significance:

moodie-character-whistling-past-graveyard-260nw-91590806.jpg

“America’s Got Talent” averaged 8.789 million viewers, 11.2% less than the 9.899-million average for its season premiere a week earlier, according to live-plus-same-day figures released Tuesday by Nielsen.

An “America’s Got Talent” episode has been the week’s most-watched entertainment program every week an original episode has aired since its 2016 season premiere.

“60 Minutes” was second, averaging 7.763 million viewers, slightly topping the 7.679 million average the previous week.

All in prime time on the major networks too, compared to a Saturday afternoon political broadcast on a cable news channel.

Downplay that significance at your own risk.

I watched his speech for a few minutes.

I could tell that his heart was not in it.

In fact, he admitted that he was not giving one of his better speeches.

He needs the excitement of a packed stadium to really get into it.

I could see that he was hurt that the place was so empty.

I voted for him, and I -- of course -- plan to vote for him on November 3.

But I think that he is toast. The Dems have finally been able to do him in -- with the help of COVID-19.

I feel so sorry for the dude. Basically, he is a nicer human being than those kneeling Dems -- in my opinion.

All in prime time on the major networks too, compared to a Saturday afternoon political broadcast on a cable news channel.

Downplay that significance at your own risk.

I bet twice as many people were watching Netflix's The Last Days of American Crime on Saturday afternoon. And that movie SUCKS. :lol:

We now know that 12,000 people went through metal detectors to get into that rally but what do we hear from the MSM? Only 6,000 attended. We now know that 10s of millions watched Trump's rally on Fox. The only thing 'therapeutic' is the virtual Preparation H the MSM is shoving up their burning assholes as they try to assuage those TDS crazies by telling lies.

Just how do you know were you there to do the count?

Forum List

Back