11 month old baby dies from pot overdose

The heart condition largely related to Marijuana.

Yes! It was the HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE

Denver doctors say 11-month-old boy’s deadly heart condition was likely related to marijuana

It says "likely" there was nothing conclusive in the findings. That was an editorial choice. It is not reflected in the actual scientific findings. And no one disputes that the cause of death was a heart ailment.

probably ASSOCIATED LIFE-STYLE issues. Parents who pump marijuana into babies are likely to engage in other
'unorthodox' parenting behaviors

Denver doctors say 11-month-old boy’s deadly heart condition was likely related to marijuana

It says "likely" there was nothing conclusive in the findings. That was an editorial choice. It is not reflected in the actual scientific findings. And no one disputes that the cause of death was a heart ailment.
You will understand me when I say I will believe the doctors over you any day! See the headline? Thank Ewe.

probably ASSOCIATED LIFE-STYLE issues. Parents who pump marijuana into babies are likely to engage in other
pump pot into babies?....

you think the baby rolled his own ciggys? --they mixed the stu

You will understand me when I say I will believe the doctors over you any day! See the headline? Thank Ewe.

I never heard of MARIJUANA related myocarditis. Myocarditis can be seen in collagen vascular diseases,
viral or bacterial infection-------or even CRACK SNORTERS ------I think----or at least INJECTORS. ----something to do with the particulate matter exciting inflammation of blood vessels

pump pot into babies?....

you think the baby rolled his own ciggys? --they mixed the stu

I never heard of MARIJUANA related myocarditis. Myocarditis can be seen in collagen vascular diseases,
viral or bacterial infection-------or even CRACK SNORTERS ------I think----or at least INJECTORS. ----something to do with the particulate matter exciting inflammation of blood vessels
you think the baby rolled his own ciggys
no but pumped means forced into the kid,you know like mechanically........

But, after ruling out multiple other causes of myocarditis, the doctors concluded that marijuana was the most likely cause of the heart condition. That finding, they argued, should be a warning to both doctors and to parents.

“In states where cannabis is legalized,” they wrote in the case report, “it is important that physicians not only counsel parents on preventing exposure to cannabis, but to also consider cannabis toxicity in unexplained pediatric myocarditis and cardiac deaths.”

Except she's lying about what the doctors said.

Try reading the article and not listening to the loon o/p

This is what the doctors said! Are you sure ewe can read?

‘But, after ruling out multiple other causes of myocarditis, the doctors concluded that marijuana was the most likely cause of the heart condition. That finding, they argued, should be a warning to both doctors and to parents.

“In states where cannabis is legalized,” they wrote in the case report, “it is important that physicians not only counsel parents on preventing exposure to cannabis, but to also consider cannabis toxicity in unexplained pediatric myocarditis and cardiac deaths.”

‘But, after ruling out multiple other causes of myocarditis, the doctors concluded that marijuana was the most likely cause of the heart condition. That finding, they argued, should be a warning to both doctors and to parents.

None of the potties will read it, understand it or believe it. The emotional investment into Marijuana precludes any other understanding.

The parents probably smoked a lot of pot but that doesn't mean they blew it in the kids face.
I knew someone that just had a baby and would NOT prepare the bottle or pour the formula inside the house due to all the pot smoke. She went outside to prep it, then took the baby in the No Smoking room she had cut off from the rest of the house. That baby never saw the living room or kitchen or den. He was kept in his room when not outside the fresh air. The woman soon thereafter left her husband because she could not get him to stop smoking up the house with his pot.

None of the potties will read it, understand it or believe it. The emotional investment into Marijuana precludes any other understanding.
when it comes from you yes.....because you have a reputation for over exaggerating any story you put up about pot and telling bullshit stories about it....but then when you have a 1938 mentality what can one expect....

you can't even spell the word you, willow ijit

and you're distorting what was said just like the wackjob o/p

that is less than surprising.

as you will also note, the doctors disagree and even the ones you refer to said "most likely" because they don't have a clue.

but please pretend you aren't a liar.

Did parents kill this child thinking they were helping something or was it fun to overdose the child.

The moronic premise if this thread, then, is that laws legalizing marijuana are ‘bad’ and marijuana possession should again be criminalized.

More government, bigger government from the authoritarian right – conservatives just aren’t happy unless they’re compelling conformity and interfering in citizens’ personal lives.

If you don't have the freedom to kill your children, do you have any freedom at all?

Forum List

Back