11 Stories About Democrats in 2014 Show What They Think About Americans' Constitution

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Vote Democrats out folks

SNIP:

11 Stories About Democrats in 2014 Show What They Think About Americans’ Constitutional Rights

Kyle Becker | On 20, Feb 2014

President Obama swore an Oath of Office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” Regardless of the excuses, this is no longer happening in the Obama administration.

All stories can be verified with “mainstream” news sources:

1. Wielding A Pen And A Phone, Obama Goes It Alone [NPR]

SeeThisPen

President Obama has a new phrase he’s been using a lot lately: “I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone.” He’s talking about the tools a president can use if Congress isn’t giving him what he wants: executive actions and calling people together.

2. Obama Warns Divided Congress That He Will Act Alone [Reuters]

President Barack Obama vowed on Tuesday to bypass a divided Congress and take action on his own to bolster America’s middle class in a State of the Union address that he used to try to breathe new life into his second term after a troubled year.

3. Obama to Hike Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors [Time]

ALL of it here
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/116545-11-stories-democrats-2014-make-feel-like-isnt-even-america/?app_data={%22pi%22%3A%2254656_1393008166_729962231%22%2C%22pt%22%3A%22twitter%22}

I applaud your effort to bring to light the scumaciousness of dimocraps but alas, it will be to no avail.

dimocraps don't care. They just simply don't care about the abuse of power in its ranks.

The Patriots among us already are very well aware of the criminality of dimocraps.

Those among us who don't know are of two varieties.... dimocrap scum; who couldn't care less.

And the stupid.

Okay, one variety... dimocraps.

Forum List

Back