11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

McKayla-Dyer-WKRN-800x430.png

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
Well you don't need to try and be an asshole,it must come natural if you had just left this out " was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it."
But know people like yourself,will twist any tragic occurrence any at any cost,to demonize people different than you,ya got no interaty

And then saying "its been explained before" even to new topics. Nice dodge but when you use it daily its transparent
yeah, unlike you. Still waiting on the answer of the oregon shooter race. Ready to answer that yet?

He's always been mixed. Whats your point? That the bloggers provided evidence?
well if he's mixed, then he isn't white. And that means the blog was correct. ahhhhhhh does that hurt to be proven wrong? funny
White people are mixed. What are you talking about?
huh?
What?

Why does it depend on his mom?

Obamas mom was mixed and his father was Black.
LOL, serious?
Serious about what? Be specific.
I was, I asked what his mothers race was, you didn't answer. You said something but it's obvious you flipped out for a moment.
I did answer. I said she was mixed. She is descended from the first documented slave.
mixed how?
You dont know how having recent Black DNA makes you mixed?

depends on his mom

What race is Obama's mom?

LOL, serious?
I was, I asked what his mothers race was, you didn't answer. You said something but it's obvious you flipped out for a moment.
I did answer. I said she was mixed. She is descended from the first documented slave.
so she's black. Thanks, so the dude is a mixed race not white. And Obama is white right?

LOL, serious?
so she's black. Thanks, so the dude is a mixed race not white. And Obama is white right?
Yes Obamas mother is part Black. No Obama is Black or mixed. Thats why he calls himself Black.

LOL, serious?
Yes Obamas mother is part Black. No Obama is Black. Thats why he calls himself Black.
She's part black from where? Ann Dunham.

Most dangerous place in American is getting between Progressives and a story about dead kids, they swan dive head first into the blood to make a point that, like Hitler's Germany, Mao's China and Stalin's USSR, only government should have guns

LOL, serious?
Yes Obamas mother is part Black. No Obama is Black or mixed. Thats why he calls himself Black.

Fucking Frank Marshall Davis made her black?

Yes Obamas mother is part Black. No Obama is Black. Thats why he calls himself Black.
Keep up. She is descended from the first documented African slave John Punch.

Fucking Frank Marshall Davis made her black?
No. Her DNA made her mixed. I dont know who Frank is but if he is Black then that certainly helped.

So she's slightly more black than Lizzy Warren is Cherokee

What does Lizzy Warren have to do with being Black?

hahhahahhahahhaha, who's Lizzy Warren.

I dont know. Frank brought her up Cherokee Black or something fuzzy like that.

why is that funny?

why is that funny?
because it was.

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks

so the murderer shouldn't be jailed?

maybe his father should be jailed. what do you think?

so the murderer shouldn't be jailed?

Yes, he should.

But he'll likely be in juvie until sentence is passed.

maybe his father should be jailed. what do you think?

if there is a charge against him, yes.

I doubt they'll try the kid as an adult. i'd think he'd be in a juvenile facility until he's 18.

and yes, he will be totally useless for anything after and probably be in adult jail within a month.

Forum List

Back