11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

naw, it was knee slappin hilarious. And you still don't get it.
Try harder to convince me. So far its not working. :cool-45:
sorry, ain't my style to convince people of anything. I discuss facts. You can take it or leave it. your choice.
Of course its your style Thats why you denied it was nervous laughter. You want to convince me it was no big thing that I made you look silly. :itsok:
ahhhh, trying to please yourself are you? More laughter for me.
I already pleased myself by making you look silly. I agree there is more nervous laughter for you.
hahahhahaaha, you keep telling yourself that but it still doesn't matter friend, your posts are preciously hilarious.

Stand your ground?
What a strange thing to say. The child left went home to get a shotgun and came back to kill his victim.
He didn't stand his ground he made a decision to get a weapon and kill his victim that is premeditated murder.
Stand your ground is defending yourself not running away. Your statement seems to me to be willful ignorance in other words stupidity.
dude, really?

I don't live far from where this happened, so its all over the news where I am. May that little girl be with the Lord now.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may there be special plans in store for the boy who robbed her of her life if he has no regrets.

This evil boy should be locked in solitary and never allowed human contact again.

Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.

11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

McKayla-Dyer-WKRN-800x430.png

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
That is fucking sad. White fathers need to do better.
Ya know, I could come back with statistics on fatherhood in the black race, but I refuse to get suckered into your race obsessed hateful bullshit.
So, I leave you with this..
Go out to the nearest interstate. Drive your car as fast as you can and do a head on into a concrete bridge abutment.

aren't guns suppose to be locked in cabinets away from children?

Can the father be charged with negligence?

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?
You'd have to ask the parents.
YOu live in a rural area. So you know how much luck you'll have getting an answer.
I think this is a classic case of why when juveniles commit serious crimes, the parents of the offender should at least be held civilly liable if not criminally

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks
Why would he get Juvie and an 11 year old boy in Florida that killed a young kid supposedly playing rough with him, would be tried as an adult?

There is no equal justice, under the law in this Nation of ours, as we are told to believe....
...laws vary from state to state. Stop emoting

libs caring- i mean pretending to care about kids while murdering a million per year- you cant make this shit up- Only because of politics. You pieces of shit are fucking sick and should be sent to a muslim country- the faggots would be first to be killed.

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
Ya know, I could come back with statistics on fatherhood in the black race, but I refuse to get suckered into your race obsessed hateful bullshit.
So, I leave you with this..
Go out to the nearest interstate. Drive your car as fast as you can and do a head on into a concrete bridge abutment.
I hope you feel better. You shouldnt let me make you emotional. BTW I dont take instructions from people that are emotionally traumatized so .......no. :laugh:

This evil boy should be locked in solitary and never allowed human contact again.

Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.
right because some liberal will certainly intercede. Guaranteed!!!!!

As do black boys who've fathered children.

Just a few weeks ago a Grand Rapids jury convicted a 13-year-old black, tried as an adult, of murder. When he was 12 he killed a 9-y-o white child on a playground by repeatedly stabbing him with a knife.

With a little luck the boy will grow to be a gentle giant while rotting away in prison where he belongs.

In cases such as this, it appears it was a cultural trash problem, which sees no color, as I have always stated.

cul·tur·al

[ˈkəlCHərəl]

ADJECTIVE

of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society:

"the cultural diversity of the world's peoples"

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today
aren't guns suppose to be locked in cabinets away from children?

Can the father be charged with negligence?

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?

IDK

ddebc60d0b5bd4ccfd6f957b517c7bc4.jpg

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

The kid pulled the trigger,

His crime, his time.

His slovenly parents and their culture too.
what is the culture thingy?
From what I understand culture is to blame when someone commits a crime.

In cases such as this, it appears it was a cultural trash problem, which sees no color, as I have always stated.

cul·tur·al

[ˈkəlCHərəl]

ADJECTIVE

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today
IDK

ddebc60d0b5bd4ccfd6f957b517c7bc4.jpg

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

so like killing black lives in the inner city. So you agree that the culture breads criminals. So why aren't we calling in the national guard to the inner city to destroy the criminals? Why do we allow them to run free in the streets we pay taxes for?

jc456 should change his name to "So you agree..." Because he does that with every post and what comes after the word agree is certified grade A bullshit

There is a culture of abusers, bullies, druggies, gangs, bad parents, etc. that corrupts others. And once again, it sees no color. Unfortunately, the inner cities, no matter the color deal with this problem in epic proportions.

southla-gang-map-logo.jpg

this map from streetgangs.com shows bloods as red, crips as blue and surenos as green in Los Angeles, all considered inner city. Further south you have the nazi lowriders in
Costa Mesa, Long Beach, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Fontana, Riverside, and Corona.

It is an infection that breeds within inner city areas, no matter the color. Unfortunately, many dwell, along with the media, only on the Black inner city, rather than recognizing it is epidemic in Inner cities of every color.

cul·tur·al

[ˈkəlCHərəl]

ADJECTIVE

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

so like killing black lives in the inner city. So you agree that the culture breads criminals. So why aren't we calling in the national guard to the inner city to destroy the criminals? Why do we allow them to run free in the streets we pay taxes for?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back