11 year old slurred after singing National Anthem

Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2c4YXGNjx8

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

That boy is awesome! You're a liar if you say it's "only" republicans that make remarks like that. It doesn't matter what they are, you'll get this from both sides. I think it's awful to attack a young boy like this....you could hear the passion in his voice, he's an American citizen.

He's a ****. Therefore, he is obviously a wetback.

Fuck off. And I'm not kidding.

Going to ask Cereal to tighten the rules even more in politics so you assholes can't play your games and not get banned.

You are already treading on thin ice. Only because most of us don't want to waste you fools.
'
But if this shit keeps going on?

I am so tired of you and your bullshit. Tonight might be the night.

I'm sorry to hear your satire detector is broken.

This board is rife with bigotry. Go ahead and tighten up the rules. You will hurt the bigots far more than me. That would be awesome.

Whomever called the young lad a "apic" is the fucking bigot. No one else.

How do you jump from a hispanic to a wetback unless all you want to do is be an asshole?

You know. The kind of asshole that pretends to be a republican but with every post proves themselves to be a douche bag liberal.

Look I'm sorry I had to out you But I just couldnt take your game on any more.

I'm here to take out the trash.

When I was a much younger person, I joined YAF. Then one day, the little Nazi chairman of my particular chapter began going off about "kikes". That's the problem with bigots, see. They assume if there are no darkies or kikes around, everyone in the room has the same fucked up beliefs they do.

I am always quick to disavow these special kinds of retards of that mistaken assumption.

I cannot tolerate bigots in the GOP. I can't help it if you are so stupid as to say that anyone who is opposed to bigotry and stupidity in the GOP must be a liberal.

That's very revealing.

Last edited:
It's like no one learned a lesson from the liberal two bit actress trying to set her husband up for the ricin letters.

It's right out of the Alinsky playbook.

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

The boy had so much support, he sang the anthem the next night also, you go boy, bless you and your patriotism.

Conservative whites just cannot take the loss of their unearned privileges very well, can they?

Oh well. It's their fault that they're losing them. So boo hoo for them.

One wonders.........if you nutters are so vehemently opposed to racism and bigotry......why don't you stop acting like racists and bigots?

It is a very simple thing to do.

Going to ask Cereal to tighten the rules even more in politics so you assholes can't play your games and not get banned.

You are already treading on thin ice. Only because most of us don't want to waste you fools.
'

I'm sorry to hear your satire detector is broken.

This board is rife with bigotry. Go ahead and tighten up the rules. You will hurt the bigots far more than me. That would be awesome.

Whomever called the young lad a "apic" is the fucking bigot. No one else.

Read the comments the bigots made about the boy.

Or is that too much trouble?

How do you jump from a hispanic to a wetback unless all you want to do is be an asshole?

You know. The kind of asshole that pretends to be a republican but with every post proves themselves to be a douche bag liberal.

I challenge you to look up every topic on this board started by me.

Then look up every topic started by the other alleged conservatives/right wingers on this board.

You will notice an amazing difference.

I challenge you to look up every topic on this board started by me.

Then look up every topic started by the other alleged conservatives/right wingers on this board.

You will notice an amazing difference.

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but . Lopez has certainly made racist comments about white people

'

For what? Are you gonna cry?

No just prepped for a two mile walk when I get really pissed off.

I can do that where I live.

You really should check it out.

I don't cry unless I lose some soul close to me. I hold mine precious. When I lose a beastie in my family, then I cry.

'

For what? Are you gonna cry?

No just prepped for a two mile walk when I get really pissed off.

I can do that where I live.

You really should check it out.

I don't cry unless I lose some soul close to me. I hold mine precious. When I lose a beastie in my family, then I cry.

Honestly.........

Do you think I care?

Wow, rdean this thread is bullshit even for you. I think I'm gonna neg you for posting this tripe. You cannot confirm that this was perpetrated by conservatives. You have been asked repeatedly to confirm your claim, but you refuse.

You moron.

rdumbass takes us to a new low every time he logs on!

SS

I'm not even going to read most of the posts..

All I am going to say is that anyone who bashed that kid has a special place in Hell reserved for them.

You are a disgrace to the Human race, a waste of Oxygen and human flesh, and need to look deep into your soul to see what has turned you into such a hatefilled person.

And anyone who is going to try to score political points off this isn't much better. This isn't about politics. It's about humanity.

I'm not even going to read most of the posts..

All I am going to say is that anyone who bashed that kid has a special place in Hell reserved for them.

You are a disgrace to the Human race, a waste of Oxygen and human flesh, and need to look deep into your soul to see what has turned you into such a hatefilled person.

And anyone who is going to try to score political points off this isn't much better. This isn't about politics. It's about humanity.

I join Shroom in this feeling. This should serve to all the liberals out here that conservatives are not racist. Those that are, do not belong in the same party with them.

Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2c4YXGNjx8

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

There was no reason for this little American to be slurred for loving his country. WTF is wrong with some people? Certainly I'll admit that there's a lot of anti-americans within this population but this little boy should be praised.

Where does the left get this stuff? The tax exempt propaganda corporation Media Matters must be working overtime to come up with something, anything to deflect attention from the real scandals.

Forum List

Back