11 year old slurred after singing National Anthem

conservative, liberal, dem, repub, innie, outtie. Why does everything have to have a fucking label? Sorry about the language...just pisses me off.

Because we have language and language "names" things and actions. Grunts and hand waving is so much more difficult to understand.

Still waiting for a link to evidence that the posts were made by republicans. This belongs in the taunting area as you made it all up.

I get so sick of the damn rw haters.

Leave the kid alone.

If you hate that he's Hispanic, can't you just ignore him?

OTOH, his statement was just wonderful. We need more like him and fewer idiots who hate everyone who is brown.

conservative, liberal, dem, repub, innie, outtie. Why does everything have to have a fucking label? Sorry about the language...just pisses me off.

Because we have language and language "names" things and actions. Grunts and hand waving is so much more difficult to understand.

Still waiting for a link to evidence that the posts were made by republicans. This belongs in the taunting area as you made it all up.

This is what I actually said nitwit:

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

Black camerawoman hit with nuts at RNC "not surprised"

Leave the kid alone.

OTOH, his statement was just wonderful. We need more like him and fewer idiots who hate everyone who is brown.

Romney was brown. At least for a while.

romney-brown-face.jpg

I like this new "tact" by Republicans. Saying people who wear "Put WHITE back in the WHITE House" TEAshirts must be a "Democratic Plant". That the Republican delegates who threw TEAnuts at the black CNN camera woman must have been Democratic "plants". That the people who shouted out "Let Him Die" at the GOP presidential convention must have been "Democratic Plants".

In fact, it fits in with their narrative on many things:

Democrats could have stopped the attack on Iraq so Iraq was their fault.

Even though Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage, the tax cuts were extended so the deficit was the Democrats fault.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans may have deregulated Wall Street, but because of Barney Frank, the recession is the fault of the Democrats.

Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

No Republican apologized to BP. Republicans never blocked Obama from investigating BP.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Republicans aren't blocking everything.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 was the Democrats fault because Clinton talked to China.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Then there is the list of facts Republicans insist aren't true. The GOP doesn't hate gays, blacks, Muslims, women's rights, atheists, or science.

The GOP isn't 90% white.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude

Clearly the GOP has been unfairly targeted. These are the most welcoming and accepting people in the world. Ask them.

And I forgot the most important one. Republicans will challenge you to defend your alleged quote, a quote they made up. And when you point out, "But I never said that", they will say "Thought so", give a fist pump and walk away saying "Nailed it". All you can do is slowly shake your head and move on.

Leave the kid alone.

Romney was brown. At least for a while.

romney-brown-face.jpg

Shore does make me wish he had spoken to the NAACP.

Dollars to donuts that idiot would have worn blackface.

Prove it was a conservative with a proven link.

Its obviously oxyRush Limbough-listening types who are leaving the comments & we all know who those 20-30 something aged, white people vote for. :) :up: Republicans!

you are the same one that called me a " cracker"

fuck off
ummm..... because you are one in addition to being a yokel :thup:

Leave the kid alone.

seriously. Katzndogs take a hint. Enough w/ the rw hate :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2c4YXGNjx8

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

Don't you know that African Americans aren't racists? You must be a racist.

sacrilege:eek:

Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Don't you know that African Americans aren't racists? You must be a racist.

sacrilege:eek:

I was so sure your post would be "Moved to appropriate forum" :lol:

I mean 5 whole pages of this?

:lol:

I'm not even going to read most of the posts..

All I am going to say is that anyone who bashed that kid has a special place in Hell reserved for them.

You are a disgrace to the Human race, a waste of Oxygen and human flesh, and need to look deep into your soul to see what has turned you into such a hatefilled person.

And anyone who is going to try to score political points off this isn't much better. This isn't about politics. It's about humanity.

I join Shroom in this feeling. This should serve to all the liberals out here that conservatives are not racist. Those that are, do not belong in the same party with them.

No! Conservatives are not racists. Not a single one of them. You are spot on!

No...I would never say not a single one of them! We're not all the SAME, we have bad eggs too....just like the democrats do. What gripes me is when something like this happens, one side blames the other, when we ALL have racists on both sides. Unless the story comes out proving someone is a Con or Lib, we will never know for sure.

Its obviously oxyRush Limbough-listening types who are leaving the comments & we all know who those 20-30 something aged, white people vote for. :) :up: Republicans!

you are the same one that called me a " cracker"

fuck off

The haters should leave the kid alone and we never see that kind of hate from the left.

seriously. Katzndogs take a hint. Enough w/ the rw hate :eusa_hand:

Looks like you're talking to me.

If so, I stand by what I said - leave the kid alone.

He was just great, rdean. Thanks for sharing.!

Forum List

Back