11 year old slurred after singing National Anthem

I like this new "tact" by Republicans. Saying people who wear "Put WHITE back in the WHITE House" TEAshirts must be a "Democratic Plant". That the Republican delegates who threw TEAnuts at the black CNN camera woman must have been Democratic "plants". That the people who shouted out "Let Him Die" at the GOP presidential convention must have been "Democratic Plants".

In fact, it fits in with their narrative on many things:

Democrats could have stopped the attack on Iraq so Iraq was their fault.

Even though Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage, the tax cuts were extended so the deficit was the Democrats fault.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans may have deregulated Wall Street, but because of Barney Frank, the recession is the fault of the Democrats.

Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

No Republican apologized to BP. Republicans never blocked Obama from investigating BP.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Republicans aren't blocking everything.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 was the Democrats fault because Clinton talked to China.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Then there is the list of facts Republicans insist aren't true. The GOP doesn't hate gays, blacks, Muslims, women's rights, atheists, or science.

The GOP isn't 90% white.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude

Clearly the GOP has been unfairly targeted. These are the most welcoming and accepting people in the world. Ask them.

These t-shirts?

put_the_white_back_in_the_white_house_sticker-rc1c713e5493b4789a7f54e282902d4b1_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg

Funny, that doesn't look like something a Republican would wear.

Neither does this:

SIGN.jpg

But this does:

bald-man-put-white-in-white-house-tshirt-Romney-rally.jpg

If people were so upset by this, they would ask a guy like that to leave. But I didn't hear that story. Did you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No...I would never say not a single one of them! We're not all the SAME, we have bad eggs too....just like the democrats do. What gripes me is when something like this happens, one side blames the other, when we ALL have racists on both sides. Unless the story comes out proving someone is a Con or Lib, we will never know for sure.

It makes you feel better, I get it. You must know that you have a shitload of racists bigots and misogynists within your ranks. It saddens you. It makes you defensive.

But...you are powerless to put them out. You NEED them. They share your views on things like gay marriage and the false idea of austerity. You have to put up with them.....and even defend them.

But you DO NOT have to pretend that your policy opponents are equally rank with bullshit hatred. I am not a Democrat.....by the way. But as a liberal....I do not put up with racists and bigots in my space. If I were to encounter a fucking loser like shootspeeders or a confused dude like Matthew....or a straight up hater like Koshergirl in the ranks of liberals here.....I would MERCILESSLY ride them until they shut their ugly pie holes.

You....on the other hand.....don't do shit.

The scales just are not even here. The fucking bigots and racists are with YOU. Own it or do something about it.

Done.

Remind us which party has a former head of the Klu Klux Clan in Congress?

:lol: I knew Byrd being dead wouldn't stop the ghouls. :lol:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

Link please.

It makes you feel better, I get it. You must know that you have a shitload of racists bigots and misogynists within your ranks. It saddens you. It makes you defensive.

But...you are powerless to put them out. You NEED them. They share your views on things like gay marriage and the false idea of austerity. You have to put up with them.....and even defend them.

But you DO NOT have to pretend that your policy opponents are equally rank with bullshit hatred. I am not a Democrat.....by the way. But as a liberal....I do not put up with racists and bigots in my space. If I were to encounter a fucking loser like shootspeeders or a confused dude like Matthew....or a straight up hater like Koshergirl in the ranks of liberals here.....I would MERCILESSLY ride them until they shut their ugly pie holes.

The scales just are not even here. The fucking bigots and racists are with YOU. Own it or do something about it.

Done.

In the mid 60's, the whites left the heavily conservative Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because they couldn't stand being in a party with a lot of black people. Today, the Republican Party is 90% white for this very reason. This is recent history. Tell me you know this to be true.

Oh, and one more thing:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

That point about the whites leaving the democratic party and entering the republican party because they couldn't stand black people is of course nonsense. Partisan silliness aside. The idea that racists would leave the democratic party and the join the same party that had proportionately far more members passing LBJ's civil rights act is just stupid on the face of it.
Anybody who reads history and opposed to liberal indoctrination talking points know that the south remained controlled by democrats 30 years after the passing of the civil rights bill. Eventually, many democrats in the south started voting republican because the democratic party had moved further left. Certain social issues like abortion and economic issues are given as the reasons for the political migration.
Oh, and one more thing. The Ku Klux Klan had sprung from the democratic party and had remained part of the democratic party during its peak of murder,intimidation and destruction. Granted, when the KKK became a splinter of what it once was it decided to "join" the republican party. This is probably why the KKK has diminished to such an extent. The republican party never wanted them. Republicans don't tolerate the nut jobs as much as the left does.

Last edited:

In the mid 60's, the whites left the heavily conservative Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because they couldn't stand being in a party with a lot of black people. Today, the Republican Party is 90% white for this very reason. This is recent history. Tell me you know this to be true.

Oh, and one more thing:

That point about the whites leaving the democratic party and entering the republican party because they couldn't stand black people is of course nonsense. Partisan silliness aside. The idea that racists would leave the democratic party and the join the same party that had proportionately far more members passing LBJ's civil rights act is just stupid on the face of it.
Anybody who reads history and opposed to liberal indoctrination talking points know that the south remained controlled by democrats 30 years after the passing of the civil rights bill. Eventually, many democrats in the south started voting republican because the democratic party had moved further left. Certain social issues like abortion and economic issues are given as the reasons for the political migration.
Oh, and one more thing. The Ku Klux Klan had sprung from the democratic party and had remained part of the democratic party during its peak of murder,intimidation and destruction. Granted, when the KKK became a splinter of what it once was it decided to "join" the republican party. This is probably why the KKK has diminished to such an extent. The republican party never wanted them. Republicans don't tolerate the nut jobs as much as the left does.

laughter.jpg

Oh, and one more thing:

laughter.jpg

Uhmmm.... I think you're proving my point.

Link please.

In a jubilant and sometimes rowdy ceremony, Grand Wizard Floyd T-Bone Perkins said, "We consider it a measure of our success that the Republicans have picked up our torch and carried it across the entire country. We were especially pleased with what the Republicans did in Florida in the elections of 2000. The way they kept the coloreds from voting was awe inspiring. And then they did the same thing in Ohio in 2004. Hell, their techniques were a whole lot better than ours. You might say, they learned from us and did us one better. But, that said, the most important thing is that the Republican Party has restored the country to what it is meant to be, a white Christian nation."

Most Klan members present supported the move to disband the KKK and said that they had felt welcome in the Republican Party for a long time.

Assimilated Press: KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

I've posted links to this many times from many different sources. How come so many people don't know how to use Google or Bing? All you have to do copy and paste into the search box and you get something like this:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today

Here is some interesting reading.

Ku Klux Klan -- Extremism in America

Many Klan groups also adopted Christian Identity beliefs. They feared the "New World Order," believed Jews and liberals were attempting to outlaw their religious practices, and considered gays and other "deviants" to be forcing their lifestyles into the mainstream. Although many Klansmen received food stamps and other forms of government assistance, they continually raged at African Americans who received "welfare" and accused them of "sucking the blood out of hard-working real Americans."

-
Hatred of blacks? Sounds like so many of the USMB Republicans. Doesn't it?

laughter.jpg

That's because true TEAnut jobs don't recognize themselves for what they are. Remember, these are people who shouted out "let him die" referring to the uninsured at the GOP Presidential debate. These are people who are against the teaching of critical thinking skills to children.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking: Party platform paints original ideas as a liberal conspiracy - The Austin Chronicle

Then you have all the "anti science" thrown into the mix. The GOP is a party of zany wingnut crazies. It can't be denied.

Awwww, lookit that!

rdean returns...and ends up in the badlands.

I'ts OK rdean, USMB missed YOU to! :eusa_angel:

Done.

Oh, and one more thing:

Funny how you keep repeating the same lie.

I like this new "tact" by Republicans. Saying people who wear "Put WHITE back in the WHITE House" TEAshirts must be a "Democratic Plant". That the Republican delegates who threw TEAnuts at the black CNN camera woman must have been Democratic "plants". That the people who shouted out "Let Him Die" at the GOP presidential convention must have been "Democratic Plants".

In fact, it fits in with their narrative on many things:

Democrats could have stopped the attack on Iraq so Iraq was their fault.

Even though Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage, the tax cuts were extended so the deficit was the Democrats fault.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans may have deregulated Wall Street, but because of Barney Frank, the recession is the fault of the Democrats.

Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

No Republican apologized to BP. Republicans never blocked Obama from investigating BP.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Republicans aren't blocking everything.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 was the Democrats fault because Clinton talked to China.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Then there is the list of facts Republicans insist aren't true. The GOP doesn't hate gays, blacks, Muslims, women's rights, atheists, or science.

The GOP isn't 90% white.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude

Clearly the GOP has been unfairly targeted. These are the most welcoming and accepting people in the world. Ask them.

These t-shirts?

put_the_white_back_in_the_white_house_sticker-rc1c713e5493b4789a7f54e282902d4b1_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg

Funny, that doesn't look like something a Republican would wear.

Neither does this:

SIGN.jpg

But this does:

bald-man-put-white-in-white-house-tshirt-Romney-rally.jpg

If people were so upset by this, they would ask a guy like that to leave. But I didn't hear that story. Did you?

I never heard about the guy before.

Got any proof he isn't a Republican plant?

That's because true TEAnut jobs don't recognize themselves for what they are. Remember, these are people who shouted out "let him die" referring to the uninsured at the GOP Presidential debate. These are people who are against the teaching of critical thinking skills to children.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking: Party platform paints original ideas as a liberal conspiracy - The Austin Chronicle

Then you have all the "anti science" thrown into the mix. The GOP is a party of zany wingnut crazies. It can't be denied.

LOL! You claim that "TEAnuts" are against teaching critical thinking to their children while you cite some moron KKK member once, in the past, as a way to buttress your argument that the republican party is racist. You also tried to pass a load of revisionist history and partisan race baiting as fact. Instead of accusing people of not teaching critical thinking why don't you teach yourself the history of irony?

Last edited:
Ignoring Racist Tweets, 11-Year-Old Nails National Anthem ... Again : The Two-Way : NPR

Following his first performance, de la Cruz was barraged on Twitter with racist remarks, questioning why a young, Latino boy in a charro outfit should be singing The Star Spangled Banner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2c4YXGNjx8

You can read the sickening and racist comments here:

The Daily Dot - A Mexican-American boy sang the National Anthem, and racist NBA fans can't handle it

Republicans will say it's "Plants" by the Democratic Party. Only, we know better. Remember the Peanut Throwing incident at the Republican Convention? This is how we feed the animals?

Moved To Race Relations/Racism

The kid has a fantastic voice. Great job. :):):)

I get so sick of the damn rw haters.

Leave the kid alone.

If you hate that he's Hispanic, can't you just ignore him?

OTOH, his statement was just wonderful. We need more like him and fewer idiots who hate everyone who is brown.

Romney was brown. At least for a while.

romney-brown-face.jpg

Shore does make me wish he had spoken to the NAACP.

Dollars to donuts that idiot would have worn blackface.

or drink Red Stripe and be able to dance

Rasists are everywhere, racism knows no economic or political boundaries. White conservative racists are outed and shunned. Minority and democrat racists are given jobs in government.

Prove they were conservatives. Otherwise rdean within three more posts I will ask that this thread be moved.

If you have proof with a verifiable link by all means post it so we can shun this person and organization.
Tiny it does not matter if Nancy Pelosi said that shit.....Dean will spin it around to blame the people he hates.....its the way the guy is.....he is Obsessed......in school the white Republicans used to hold him down and TEA Bag him......so now you know why.....

I never went to school with Mitt Romney.

never said you did.....if you would have fought back instead of submitting.....you would not have tasted those balls Dean......Tea Bagged by some Republicans.....must have been Humiliating....

Forum List

Back