11 year old slurred after singing National Anthem

The thing about fame is that no matter who you are it comes with a down side. People who become famous get into the money, and they learn pretty fast to ignore the parts they don't like. I wouldn't worry about him.

SS

I'm not even going to read most of the posts..

All I am going to say is that anyone who bashed that kid has a special place in Hell reserved for them.

You are a disgrace to the Human race, a waste of Oxygen and human flesh, and need to look deep into your soul to see what has turned you into such a hatefilled person.

And anyone who is going to try to score political points off this isn't much better. This isn't about politics. It's about humanity.

I join Shroom in this feeling. This should serve to all the liberals out here that conservatives are not racist. Those that are, do not belong in the same party with them.

No! Conservatives are not racists. Not a single one of them. You are spot on!

xenophobe, conservative's hate knows no bounds :(

Prove it was a conservative with a proven link.

Its obviously oxyRush Limbough-listening types who are leaving the comments & we all know who those 20-30 something aged, white people vote for. :) :up: Republicans!

Did you follow the link in the OP?

TJ DA DJ sounds like a Republican.

Public_Shaming_-_Racist_Basketball_Fans_.png

Public_Shaming_-_Racist_Basketball_Fans_PISSED.png

Its within bad taste to punish a kid for being American within America. lol.

It's bad enough people immediately pin the blame on Republicans. Nobody here is bashing the kid, except maybe for g5, this is a race bait thread, Matt. If rdean really wanted to praise the kid, he wouldn't feel the need to politicize it.

Fuck whatever party or affiliation those idiots may or may not be. That isn't what matters. What matters is a child sung the national anthem and horrific evil people made fun of him. I don't give a rats ass if he swam over or was born here or is an anchor baby or if his parents have been here for generations. I do give a rats ass he might see what was said and feel badly that if he does indeed see it. Shameful comments by rotten people. Disgusting.

No one knows the political leanings...if any...of those Uglies who tweeted those disgusting comments.

G5000 did NOT say that because HE meant it. He said it sarcastically....copying what those idiots tweeted to make fun of THEM...not the kid.

I'm surprised nobody caught on to that and most of you have been here much longer than I have.

He's a ****. Therefore, he is obviously a wetback.

How do you jump from a hispanic to a wetback unless all you want to do is be an asshole?

You know. The kind of asshole that pretends to be a republican but with every post proves themselves to be a douche bag liberal.

Look I'm sorry I had to out you But I just couldnt take your game on any more.

I'm here to take out the trash.

When I was a much younger person, I joined YAF. Then one day, the little Nazi chairman of my particular chapter began going off about "kikes". That's the problem with bigots, see. They assume if there are no darkies or kikes around, everyone in the room has the same fucked up beliefs they do.

I am always quick to disavow these special kinds of retards of that mistaken assumption.

I cannot tolerate bigots in the GOP. I can't help it if you are so stupid as to say that anyone who is opposed to bigotry and stupidity in the GOP must be a liberal.

That's very revealing.

And yet not a single link to proof that the people making the comments were republican, but you jumped right in there claiming they were, MORON

G5000 did NOT say that because HE meant it. He said it sarcastically....copying what those idiots tweeted to make fun of THEM...not the kid.

I'm surprised nobody caught on to that and most of you have been here much longer than I have.

I realize he made that comment snidely. But that doesn't change the fact he agreed that those tweeters were all conservative.

conservative, liberal, dem, repub, innie, outtie. Why does everything have to have a fucking label? Sorry about the language...just pisses me off.

I like this new "tact" by Republicans. Saying people who wear "Put WHITE back in the WHITE House" TEAshirts must be a "Democratic Plant". That the Republican delegates who threw TEAnuts at the black CNN camera woman must have been Democratic "plants". That the people who shouted out "Let Him Die" at the GOP presidential convention must have been "Democratic Plants".

In fact, it fits in with their narrative on many things:

Democrats could have stopped the attack on Iraq so Iraq was their fault.

Even though Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage, the tax cuts were extended so the deficit was the Democrats fault.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans may have deregulated Wall Street, but because of Barney Frank, the recession is the fault of the Democrats.

Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

No Republican apologized to BP. Republicans never blocked Obama from investigating BP.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Republicans aren't blocking everything.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 was the Democrats fault because Clinton talked to China.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Then there is the list of facts Republicans insist aren't true. The GOP doesn't hate gays, blacks, Muslims, women's rights, atheists, or science.

The GOP isn't 90% white.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude

Clearly the GOP has been unfairly targeted. These are the most welcoming and accepting people in the world. Ask them.

I caught it immediately. Why I didn't jump in will be obvious in the latter part of this post. There must not be anybody on this board with any cross-cultural experience with racist ethnic humor. What I have learned from this thread is:

1. A bunch of folks on Twitter are unreconstructed racists (big surprise).
2. Lots of folks want to pretend they don't exist.
3. Folks on this board have gone overboard on setting up their own rules ("anyone who disagrees with me is a troll") and negrepping anybody who disagrees with them (happened to me three times in the last 24 hours).

I hope everyone is getting whatever emotional payoff they need out of this. As a place to discuss intelligently, this place sucks. I have seen lots of people try to have good discussions, but their threads get hijacked pretty quickly. Even the CDZ which was set up to promote good debate has this problem. I guess people can't just turn off acting like children having tantrums.

Frankly I don't get much out of threads where people just talk past each other and everyone wants to set everything up as a Left-Right war. If you stumble across a thread where this is not happening, please let me know.

conservative, liberal, dem, repub, innie, outtie. Why does everything have to have a fucking label? Sorry about the language...just pisses me off.

Because we have language and language "names" things and actions. Grunts and hand waving is so much more difficult to understand.

Forum List

Back