11 year old stabs another 11 year old spurs a protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Parents need to teach their children to be better human beings and not to attack other kids. It is just fucked up.

Sounds like Buck Knives is going to see a suit coming its way.
Need to outlaw the knives.
Article said he used a kitchen knife. PJ's Cuisinart set is bad to the bone, and really makes you pay attention to what your're doing.

Article said he used a kitchen knife. PJ's Cuisinart set is bad to the bone, and really makes you pay attention to what your're doing.

Buck knives puts out quite the array of kitchen knives.

0938RWS1-B.jpg

Parents need to teach their children to be better human beings and not to attack other kids.

I'm pretty sure, even the worst parent would have to had told the child, either explicitly or implicitly, in the first 11 years of its life that it's "Not OK" to stab other children, teachers, or random adults.

But, perhaps I'm wrong.

Channeling my inner liberal here for a few seconds....

We must give our young, vibrant, talented folks the freedom to express their feelings, particularly those of minority descent. It's only natural that after hundreds of years of abuse by their oppressive white slave masters, that they be allowed to defend their honor with blade, fist, and gun. After all, as a nation of predominantly white aggressors, we owe them nothing less.

Ya'll though I was fuckin' serious there for a moment, din't ya? Gotcha, din't I?

Suckers. :laughing0301:

I'm pretty sure, even the worst parent would have to had told the child, either explicitly or implicitly, in the first 11 years of its life that it's "Not OK" to stab other children, teachers, or random adults.

But, perhaps I'm wrong.
Kids are like mules. Sometimes you gotta take a board to that ass, to get its attention.

Kids are like mules. Sometimes you gotta take a board to that ass, to get its attention.

If your kid is 11 and doesn't understand that assault with the intent to commit homicide isn't considered to be polite without a beating, then it's time for an extremely late-term abortion and starting over from gene one.

If your kid is 11 and doesn't understand that assault with the intent to commit homicide isn't considered to be polite without a beating, then it's time for an extremely late-term abortion and starting over from gene one.
Never too late for the board of education. Better late than never.
iu

But, perhaps I'm wrong.
It appears you are wrong ----- :dunno:

Three of my shaving razors are from Solingen.
Don't trust myself with a straight razor. Never had the nack, and afraid I'd cut my throat.

Don't trust myself with a straight razor. Never had the nack, and afraid I'd cut my throat.

In 20 years of using straights, I have never cut myself above a nick. In fact, because they are both sharp and heavy, the razor does most of the work and doesn't have to be pulled hard, like a disposable.

In 20 years of using straights, I have never cut myself above a nick. In fact, because they are both sharp and heavy, the razor does most of the work and doesn't have to be pulled hard, like a disposable.
Have one and the strap, but raised on safety razors, so never took the time.

Forum List

Back