11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

1. An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech. He is there to be TAUGHT, and being taught to respect the Flag and the Nation it stands for is completely right and proper.

2. A group that has no defense against deadbeats, let alone actual ENEMIES, is a group doomed to die.

3. The history of racism is no excuse to be hostile to his fellow citizens. If it is, then Diversity and Multiculturalism were not only lies, but deadly poisons to our nation.

4. Racism today? At least white racism against blacks, which I know it what you meant, is basically a fringe issue.
”An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech.”

LOLOL

You’re truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In a public school, all kids have freedom of speech. There are no age requirements on the First Amendment. The only interference on that right is if students become disruptive or infringe on others’ rights.

Is your problem that you hate kids? Hate the Constitution? Or just hate America in general?

You got 30 kids in a class, who are there to learn from the teacher, and you want each and every one of them to have the right to express themselves during class, when and how they want?

That would immediately be disruptive AND infringe on the rights of the other students.

Do I have to explain that further, or is this where you have to admit that your ideology has failed in this particular instance?
As I pointed out, their freedom of speech cannot be used in school if it’s disruptive. You must have a learning disability which prevented you from comprehending that.

Still, you moronically think students in a public school don’t have the right to freedom of speech. That’s as fucked up as anything you’ve ever written.

Show me where the Constitution places age requirements on freedom of speech? Show me where the government entity, like a public school, can revoke anyone’s freedom of speech?
Just as the constitution gives rights to citizens constantly, itis understood that those rights come with the maturity of the person who is going to exercise those rights.

The courts would not honor the rights of an 11 year old to take it upon himself to bring a soapbox to school, stand on it in the hallway and give a speech that the kid's rights of eating lunch at the school's time plan is against the freedom of students rights and learning Language Arts is offensive to all that want to talk and write how they feel. Anything that is considered disruptive would not be allowed.

Thus, maturity is incorporated inherently in the constitution
This young man showed a good deal of maturity. But while rights have limits, those limits are not determined by a subjective and arbitrary determination of the level of maturity. Rights may be limited when a compelling government interest- or at minimum a rational basis for doing so. In this case I don't think so.

Your false equivalency logical fallacies impress no one. The scenarios that you conjured up are blatantly disruptive and undermine the functioning and purpose of the institution.

The school violated state law and his constitutional rights and then tried to cover it up by claiming that he was disruptive and threatening.

1. An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech. He is there to be TAUGHT, and being taught to respect the Flag and the Nation it stands for is completely right and proper.

2. A group that has no defense against deadbeats, let alone actual ENEMIES, is a group doomed to die.

3. The history of racism is no excuse to be hostile to his fellow citizens. If it is, then Diversity and Multiculturalism were not only lies, but deadly poisons to our nation.

4. Racism today? At least white racism against blacks, which I know it what you meant, is basically a fringe issue.
”An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech.”

LOLOL

In a public school, all kids have freedom of speech. There are no age requirements on the First Amendment. The only interference on that right is if students become disruptive or infringe on others’ rights.

Is your problem that you hate kids? Hate the Constitution? Or just hate America in general?

You got 30 kids in a class, who are there to learn from the teacher, and you want each and every one of them to have the right to express themselves during class, when and how they want?

That would immediately be disruptive AND infringe on the rights of the other students.

Do I have to explain that further, or is this where you have to admit that your ideology has failed in this particular instance?
As I pointed out, their freedom of speech cannot be used in school if it’s disruptive. You must have a learning disability which prevented you from comprehending that.

Still, you moronically think students in a public school don’t have the right to freedom of speech. That’s as fucked up as anything you’ve ever written.

Show me where the Constitution places age requirements on freedom of speech? Show me where the government entity, like a public school, can revoke anyone’s freedom of speech?
Just as the constitution gives rights to citizens constantly, itis understood that those rights come with the maturity of the person who is going to exercise those rights.

The courts would not honor the rights of an 11 year old to take it upon himself to bring a soapbox to school, stand on it in the hallway and give a speech that the kid's rights of eating lunch at the school's time plan is against the freedom of students rights and learning Language Arts is offensive to all that want to talk and write how they feel. Anything that is considered disruptive would not be allowed.

This young man showed a good deal of maturity. But while rights have limits, those limits are not determined by a subjective and arbitrary determination of the level of maturity. Rights may be limited when a compelling government interest- or at minimum a rational basis for doing so. In this case I don't think so.

Your false equivalency logical fallacies impress no one. The scenarios that you conjured up are blatantly disruptive and undermine the functioning and purpose of the institution.

The school violated state law and his constitutional rights and then tried to cover it up by claiming that he was disruptive and threatening.
How do you know he was not threatening and disruptive? The school cannot just make up scenarios if this is going to court.

LOLOL

How do you know he was not threatening and disruptive? The school cannot just make up scenarios if this is going to court.
Why wasn't he charged with threatening if he did so ? The "disrupting" was the simple act of not standing

What do you expect, someone from texASS.
The last stanza of the "pledge" makes me laugh.
"...with "liberty" and "justice" for all.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!
Fuck the pledge of allegiance it is not required and there is no law stating one must recite it. It's indoctrination of propaganda.
Fuck liberals haters.
Please use the correct form so we can understand what you are not saying.Is it possessive ? Singular? Onamonapia?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!
Fuck the pledge of allegiance it is not required and there is no law stating one must recite it. It's indoctrination of propaganda.
Fuck liberals haters.
Please use the correct form so we can understand what you are not saying.Is it possessive ? Singular? Onamonapia?
A lot of people fleeing the libtard hell hole formerly known as California are coming to Texas.

Did you pull this out of your #ss or tRumps.
Keep kneeling at the groin of tRump, texASS.
hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Fuck liberals haters.
A lot of people fleeing the libtard hell hole formerly known as California are coming to Texas.

Did you pull this out of your #ss or tRumps.
Keep kneeling at the groin of tRump, texASS.
hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Fuck liberals haters.
Pulled it off major Texas newspapers years ago, liar.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

That is not a society that is "becoming a better place".

That is a society in a death spiral.

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

LOLOL

I don't care what the Constitution says on the matter.

It is insane to think that children have the Right to "Speech" when they are supposed to be learning. You can't learn if you are not listening.

LOLOL

NOt disrupting the basic unity ritual of our nation, sounds like very strong compelling NATIONAL interest, not government.

IF you take on it is correct.

LOLOL

It serves the lib narrative to assume that the school just made it up. Nothing you can say matters more than that.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.
I think it all hinges on whether it is a public or private school.

An 11 year old thug? JUst a child what the fuck is the matter with you? You realy think it is his fault? H8is actions are passed down from his parents.

lol! Parents. That is funny. Kind of mean. But funny.

LOLOL

Maturity has nothing to do with rights. Other than eligibility to hold certain offices, age is not a factor. The Supreme Court has upheld that in cases like standing for the Pledge of Allegiance, where the court ruled kids have the right to not stand and take the pledge.

LOLOL

It is insane to think that children have the Right to "Speech" when they are supposed to be learning. You can't learn if you are not listening.
”I don't care what the Constitution says on the matter. ”

^^^ anti-American loser

Anti-American loser, standing and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance is exercised before class and before learning begins for the day.

And moron, free speech doesn’t necessarily mean speaking of making noise. Silence can also be protected by the right to free speech. Like the silence occurring while sitting out participating in the Pledge of Allegiance.

An 11 year old thug? JUst a child what the fuck is the matter with you? You realy think it is his fault? H8is actions are passed down from his parents.
To racists, all blacks are thugs.

LOLOL

”I don't care what the Constitution says on the matter. ”

^^^ anti-American loser

Anti-American loser, standing and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance is exercised before class and before learning begins for the day.

And moron, free speech doesn’t necessarily mean speaking of making noise. Silence can also be protected by the right to free speech. Like the silence occurring while sitting out participating in the Pledge of Allegiance.

1. An Appeal to Authority is an admission that you cannot defend your position on the strength of it's merits. That is an admission that you know you lose.

2. And that is a very loud and disruptive silence. Fucking stand for the Pledge, punk.

To racists, all blacks are thugs.

To this kid, all Americans are racist. He is a piece of shit. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back