11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

I was a teacher when a father came in and said his son would not stand or say the pledge. I came back with: :Your son will stand because that it at my direction. I don't care if he says the pledge, but I do care that he does follow my direction."

stand.....or what?

beat him?
ruin his life?
toss him in jail?
drag him behind your car?
lynch him?

what do you ( a fascist piece of shit) believe is the best way to treat people you want to kill?
I assume you are being silly on purpose. Stand so you can sit down and we can begin our morning.

A group that has no mechanism to encourage group loyalty, and no mechanism to protect itself from disloyalty,

is one doomed to fall in short order.
Brains must be washed from school age in the land of the free. No argument.
So, what are you infering?
I'm implying US values are so shaky US children need to be brainwashed for said values to be instilled in them. Otherwise the kids would pick up those values as part of the culture.

Kids do not just pick up values from the culture. That is not the why children learn.

Anyone with children would know that you use your parental authority to insist they learn and adapt certain behaviors and ideas, in order to become good people, and not feral barbarians.
One of the behaviours good people practise is resistance to minors taking oaths.

A group that has no mechanism to encourage group loyalty, and no mechanism to protect itself from disloyalty,

is one doomed to fall in short order.
Brains must be washed from school age in the land of the free. No argument.
So, what are you infering?
I'm implying US values are so shaky US children need to be brainwashed for said values to be instilled in them. Otherwise the kids would pick up those values as part of the culture.
So you are basing that incredible wide concept on one 11 year old who was told by mommy not to stand for the flag and be a shit?

Kids do not just pick up values from the culture. That is not the why children learn.
That is the thinking behind authoritarian brainwashing and having minors taking oaths. Quite prevalent in the land of the free.

So you are basing that incredible wide concept on one 11 year old who was told by mommy not to stand for the flag and be a shit?
iu

Anyone with children would know that you use your parental authority to insist they learn and adapt certain behaviors and ideas, in order to become good people, and not feral barbarians.
One of the behaviours good people practise is resistance to minors taking oaths.

Nice claim. Now support it, with something.

That is the thinking behind authoritarian brainwashing and having minors taking oaths. Quite prevalent in the land of the free.

That is the thinking behind any adult that wants to see children raised to be civilized as opposed to feral barbarians.

Well there goes the Boy and Girl Scouts. No more cookies for you!

That did occur to me as an example.

Then evidently it wasn't a traumatic event.
If so, then, what was its point?

edit...Oh, in the interest of disclosure, wasn't the US Cubs.
Obviously, the point was missed in your life. But in normal homes, a talk about the pledge usually comes about in elementary school. Effective parents can talk about our freedoms and how other countries are not so lucky.

Forum List

Back