11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

That is the thinking behind any adult that wants to see children raised to be civilized as opposed to feral barbarians.
It's 'Do as I say, not as I do'. Very obvious.

That makes no sense. For that to make sense, you would have to have evidence that I, as a child, rebelled in a similar fashion.

you have no such evidence, so, your claim is nonsense.

My point stands.

That is the thinking behind any adult that wants to see children raised to be civilized as opposed to feral barbarians.

These sorts of discussions illuminate the loyalty oath scenario in Joseph Heller's Catch-22. I had always thought that a bit unrealistic but I see now it had solid foundations.

I doubt this story as reported………..

Was this on cnn or msnbctard?

OH' I see, ny post- more FAKE NEWS...

This little pos has been raised to have a chip on his shoulder….

I think the standing for the pledge thing is just an excuse for his bad behavior…

These sorts of discussions illuminate the loyalty oath scenario in Joseph Heller's Catch-22. I had always thought that a bit unrealistic but I see now it had solid foundations.

It is the responsibility of a societies adults to raise their children as best they can.

I doubt this story as reported………..

Was this on cnn or msnbctard?

OH' I see, ny post- more FAKE NEWS...

This little pos has been raised to have a chip on his shoulder….

I think the standing for the pledge thing is just an excuse for his bad behavior…
Check this out: "The Difference between CNN and FOX NEWS" Just put it up.

Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

That is not a society that is "becoming a better place".

That is a society in a death spiral.
You just don't get the constitution thing. Sad !!

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

1. An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech. He is there to be TAUGHT, and being taught to respect the Flag and the Nation it stands for is completely right and proper.

2. A group that has no defense against deadbeats, let alone actual ENEMIES, is a group doomed to die.

3. The history of racism is no excuse to be hostile to his fellow citizens. If it is, then Diversity and Multiculturalism were not only lies, but deadly poisons to our nation.

4. Racism today? At least white racism against blacks, which I know it what you meant, is basically a fringe issue.
”An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech.”

LOLOL

You’re truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In a public school, all kids have freedom of speech. There are no age requirements on the First Amendment. The only interference on that right is if students become disruptive or infringe on others’ rights.

Is your problem that you hate kids? Hate the Constitution? Or just hate America in general?

No. You and others like have lost you sensibilities because you can't grasp the concept of freedom of speech and expression. We certainly will not be better if we think that can coerce and expression of allegiance. We will be a better place when we become a country where a young man like this does not feel so alienated as to find it necessary to mount such a protest. Do you deny that this country has a shameful history of racism and that racism persists today?

1. An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech. He is there to be TAUGHT, and being taught to respect the Flag and the Nation it stands for is completely right and proper.

2. A group that has no defense against deadbeats, let alone actual ENEMIES, is a group doomed to die.

3. The history of racism is no excuse to be hostile to his fellow citizens. If it is, then Diversity and Multiculturalism were not only lies, but deadly poisons to our nation.

4. Racism today? At least white racism against blacks, which I know it what you meant, is basically a fringe issue.
”An ELEVEN YEAR old in a school setting, does not have the right to Freedom of Speech.”

LOLOL

In a public school, all kids have freedom of speech. There are no age requirements on the First Amendment. The only interference on that right is if students become disruptive or infringe on others’ rights.

Is your problem that you hate kids? Hate the Constitution? Or just hate America in general?

You got 30 kids in a class, who are there to learn from the teacher, and you want each and every one of them to have the right to express themselves during class, when and how they want?

That would immediately be disruptive AND infringe on the rights of the other students.

Do I have to explain that further, or is this where you have to admit that your ideology has failed in this particular instance?

To me, the substitute teacher should've just left him alone. As long as he was quiet and respectful towards the rest of the class, there never would have been any further bumps in the road. All that she did was make his difference stick out like a sore thumb even more. My only question to her is how much attention do people who are different than her deserve in her opinion? All that she did was move the spotlight from over her head to over his head. Its nice that she obviously doesn't mind sharing and taking turns, but what good does she think has taken place from the way that she chose to respond to his choice of action?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

I agree. Leave the kid alone. If he doesn't like living in America he can leave when he's 18.

Good riddance.

To me, the substitute teacher should've just left him alone. As long as he was quiet and respectful towards the rest of the class, there never would have been any further bumps in the road. All that she did was make his difference stick out like a sore thumb even more. My only question to her is how much attention do people who are different than her deserve in her opinion? All that she did was move the spotlight from over her head to over his head. Its nice that she obviously doesn't mind sharing and taking turns, but what good does she think has taken place from the way that she chose to respond to his choice of action?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

I agree. Leave the kid alone. If he doesn't like living in America he can leave when he's 18.

Good riddance.

Except he won't. He will stay here, and actively work against the best interests of his enemies, actual real Americans.

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hauled ass with dat neigbors new TV..... 'bout the twilight's last gleaming .
Dem cars wit broad stripes and bright stars, thro' dis perilous flight'
By dem tracks we dun watched, while dem lights was still flashing.
And the rockets blue smoke, dem bombs bursting in air,
Gave tears through the night dat them popo was there.
Oh, say, does dat star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of da fee and the home of da slave?

Last edited:
OH wait. Floridastan. Sorry.

Jose can you see doze Miami lights ?
On that plywood you floats to yo first good dinner.
Then the Coast Guard lights glare, they say whatcha doing on there ?
Come in-to our town, cuz yo family is there.
Oh Jose I hope you din't bring no mo co-ca-ine to Miami.
It's the land of the stuff for free and there aint no Jos-b

LOLOL

You got 30 kids in a class, who are there to learn from the teacher, and you want each and every one of them to have the right to express themselves during class, when and how they want?

That would immediately be disruptive AND infringe on the rights of the other students.

Do I have to explain that further, or is this where you have to admit that your ideology has failed in this particular instance?
As I pointed out, their freedom of speech cannot be used in school if it’s disruptive. You must have a learning disability which prevented you from comprehending that.

Still, you moronically think students in a public school don’t have the right to freedom of speech. That’s as fucked up as anything you’ve ever written.

Show me where the Constitution places age requirements on freedom of speech? Show me where the government entity, like a public school, can revoke anyone’s freedom of speech?

Eleven years old and already a criminal....:eek:
Maybe Lombroso wasn't wrong. Some people are "natural born criminals" :frown:

LOLOL

As I pointed out, their freedom of speech cannot be used in school if it’s disruptive. You must have a learning disability which prevented you from comprehending that.

Still, you moronically think students in a public school don’t have the right to freedom of speech. That’s as fucked up as anything you’ve ever written.

Show me where the Constitution places age requirements on freedom of speech? Show me where the government entity, like a public school, can revoke anyone’s freedom of speech?
Just as the constitution gives rights to citizens constantly, itis understood that those rights come with the maturity of the person who is going to exercise those rights.

The courts would not honor the rights of an 11 year old to take it upon himself to bring a soapbox to school, stand on it in the hallway and give a speech that the kid's rights of eating lunch at the school's time plan is against the freedom of students rights and learning Language Arts is offensive to all that want to talk and write how they feel. Anything that is considered disruptive would not be allowed.

Thus, maturity is incorporated inherently in the constitution

Forum List

Back