11yo visits heaven and meets Jesus

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Meet the boy who says he visited heaven, saw Jesus - today > news - TODAY.com

After a burst appendix nearly cost 4-year-old Colton Burpo his life in 2003, his parents were thankful just to have him alive and well. But when he opened up about his brush with death a few months later, they were shocked when he described a very vivid trip to heaven, and spoke of matters about which he had no apparent way of knowing.

During an automobile trip, when Sonja Burpo asked him about his memories of being in the hospital, little Colton replied: “Yes, Mommy, I remember — that’s where the angels sang to me.” A sweet answer, to be sure — but then Colton made his parents’ jaws drop when he told them about sitting in Jesus’ lap, watching his parents while he lay seemingly near death, and meeting his great-grandfather.

But most poignantly, Colton described meeting a sibling in heaven — even though he had no way of knowing that his mother had miscarried two years before he was born, since his parents had never told him.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Real-Little-Astounding-Story/dp/0849946158]Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back: Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent: 9780849946158: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.

Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.

Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.

Told by the father, but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle.

I think there's also a movie ..................................

IOW, daddy and his darling little boy have found a way to relieve the gullible of even more of their money.

Your bitterness is telling of who you are as a person. Someone better than myself would extend pity toward you (I'm sure this boy would), but as far as I'm concerned you are just a total scumbag.

Your bitterness is telling of who you are as a person. Someone better than myself would extend pity toward you (I'm sure this boy would), but as far as I'm concerned you are just a total scumbag.

... said the gullible fool who believes what the snake-oil salesman father told his then-4yo child to say.

:badgrin:

Meet the boy who says he visited heaven, saw Jesus - today > news - TODAY.com

After a burst appendix nearly cost 4-year-old Colton Burpo his life in 2003, his parents were thankful just to have him alive and well. But when he opened up about his brush with death a few months later, they were shocked when he described a very vivid trip to heaven, and spoke of matters about which he had no apparent way of knowing.

During an automobile trip, when Sonja Burpo asked him about his memories of being in the hospital, little Colton replied: “Yes, Mommy, I remember — that’s where the angels sang to me.” A sweet answer, to be sure — but then Colton made his parents’ jaws drop when he told them about sitting in Jesus’ lap, watching his parents while he lay seemingly near death, and meeting his great-grandfather.

But most poignantly, Colton described meeting a sibling in heaven — even though he had no way of knowing that his mother had miscarried two years before he was born, since his parents had never told him.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Real-Little-Astounding-Story/dp/0849946158]Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back: Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent: 9780849946158: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.

Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.

Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.

Told by the father, but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle.

I think there's also a movie ..................................

IOW, daddy and his darling little boy have found a way to relieve the gullible of even more of their money.

What a friend they have in Je$u$

... said the gullible fool who believes what the snake-oil salesman father told his then-4yo child to say.

:badgrin:

Retard,

I am agnostic. Everyone does not fit all neat and cozy into your bigoted little world of cuntery.

Luv,

Go FuckYourself

If your faith admittedly doesn't make you a better person, what use is it to you?

Forum List

Back