12/23: CDC warns of ‘urgent need’ to increase vaccinations for COVID-19, other respiratory illnesses.

My papa was MCPO.... think
Not bad. Master chief petty officer. E-9. Got his khakis when he made chief at E-7.

Cool thing about MCPOs is even officers didn't fuck with them unless they were like commander or higher.

What was his rate? I was a gas turbine propulsion mechanic. (GSM). I guess technically it is called...gas turbine systems technician mechanical.

Not bad. Master chief petty officer. E-9. Got his khakis when he made chief at E-7.

Cool thing about MCPOs is even officers didn't fuck with them unless they were like commander or higher.

What was his rate? I was a gas turbine propulsion mechanic. (GSM). I guess technically it is called...gas turbine systems technician mechanical.

My apologies. You're Navy.

Even officers don't mess with chiefs. Thank you for your service

Sorry, we all died earlier in the Winter of Death in 2021. I remember all the carts coming around picking up dead folks.

Federal government insiders are tired of losing money.

View attachment 873706

Remember the day when the CDC was someone you could trust because they were not political?

They can kiss my ass on anything they promote.

You say the stupid Trump vaccine, then call your fellow Conrad's pussies if they don't want to get it. If your a veteran, you're a loose lips sinks ships veteran.
Ok. Sure. This discussion isn't really relevant to anything anymore so going to say goodbye.

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back