12/23: CDC warns of ‘urgent need’ to increase vaccinations for COVID-19, other respiratory illnesses.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sorry, we all died earlier in the Winter of Death in 2021. I remember all the carts coming around picking up dead folks.

Federal government insiders are tired of losing money.

1702687496497.png

Remember the day when the CDC was someone you could trust because they were not political?

Sorry, we all died earlier in the Winter of Death in 2021. I remember all the carts coming around picking up dead folks.

Federal government insiders are tired of losing money.

View attachment 873706

Remember the day when the CDC was someone you could trust because they were not political?

The last thing we need is another Trump vaccine.

Now that he is a loser we shouldn't have to worry about presidents bullying their own agencies because he had an election to win.

Tell that to military that Biden forced out you stupid sob
Why? They don't know? You sign the line you do what your told. Even if it is the dangerous Trump vaccine.

I'm a vet and took the anthrax series and didn't whine like a little bitch. You should try it.

Why? They don't know? You sign the line you do what your told. Even if it is the dangerous Trump vaccine.

I'm a vet and took the anthrax series and didn't whine like a little bitch. You should try it.

No. And I doubt you're a veteran

I want people to stop making excuses for pussies who refused an order to take a vaccine.
And the proletariat peasants who believe in the architects of fear who push their scams. History repeats over and over. We saw the vaxxed ready to rat out the unvaxxed. Watching how people reacted during that time was watching a virus expand in a petri dish. It is easy to see how the powerful galvanize and then divide the people. Then ending up murdering tens of millions to consolidate the power and legacies. The CDC is corrupted and of equity, nepotism and traitors. When we needed them, they failed us along with Fauci. Then again, in this purposely produced schizophrenic world we live in, that was the plan.

Forum List

Back