$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

She's a millioniare for one . How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

So, when you see Trump flying around in his private jet, the first thing you think is "that could have gone to charity", or when you see his wife dressed to the nines, you thing "that could have gone to charity"?

So, rich people shouldn't spend money on stuff, other than on charity? Perhaps to keep a nice inner city black family from working for the rest of their lives, or something like that?

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

Trump is not pushing any "income equality" nonsense, now is he.

She defines hypocrisy.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

She defines hypocrisy.

But income equality isn't telling people that the money they do have has to be spent the way they want it to be spent.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

She defines hypocrisy.

But income equality isn't telling people that the money they do have has to be spent the way they want it to be spent.

You're a frigid weirdo.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

She defines hypocrisy.

Clinton isn't pushing for the rich to give up all their money either.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

She defines hypocrisy.

What IS he pushing ? Lol! Please tell us.

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

She defines hypocrisy.

You're a frigid weirdo.

I see you writing my username on here, at least with an incorrect space in the middle and it shouldn't have the indefinite article at the front either, but I don't see your point, maybe that got lost when you clicked post reply.

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.

Brioni is going for more than $4K off the rack. More like $7 or 8K.

As far as Hillary's jacket, that Armani one wasn't bad. Most of her clothes, however, look like she bought them at Macy's. Especially the awful pastel pantsuits. And they don't fit well. With her money, she could afford custom or at least decent tailoring.

What IS he pushing ? Lol! Please tell us.

Aren't you even paying attention? The Democrat platform is how evil rich people are. The rich aren't "paying their fair share." The rich only care about themselves. The reason we have poor people is because the rich have all the money.

Forum List

Back