$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.

Brioni is going for more than $4K off the rack. More like $7 or 8K.

As far as Hillary's jacket, that Armani one wasn't bad. Most of her clothes, however, look like she bought them at Macy's. Especially the awful pastel pantsuits. And they don't fit well. With her money, she could afford custom or at least decent tailoring.

I stand corrected, but the price you gave is for regular sizes, Donald Trump is a big man 6'4" and pretty heavy. A suit properly fit for him would cost a lot more.

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.
I know Trump buys expensive watches. I would too if I had the money. But I happen to know he buys his clothes at Kohls because he uses the 30% off coupons along with the $10 Kohls Kash. His shoes come from Payless because of the Buy One/Get One for 50% off. Hate to be busting your bubble, Juana.

I know Trump buys expensive watches. I would too if I had the money. But I happen to know he buys his clothes at Kohls because he uses the 30% off coupons along with the $10 Kohls Kash. His shoes come from Payless because of the Buy One/Get One for 50% off. Hate to be busting your bubble, Juana.
LOL, the man has a gold plated toilet in his 30,000 sq ft triplex.

Oh this is too funny !!! :lmao:
From the "do as I say not as I do" department.

Hillary Clinton under fire for wearing $12,495 Armani jacket during inequality speech

In an effort to upgrade the outdated pantsuit uniform, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has had a complete wardrobe overhaul. But her efforts to update her look have backfired a bit this week with the revelation that one of her jackets costs more than most people make in a month.

The garment was worn during during her New York primary victory in April, where Clinton discussed topics like income inequality, retirement security and job creation...all while wearing a Giorgio Armani tweed jacket that retails for $12,495. Twitter outrage ensued, with a flood of sarcastic quips about how relateable the Democratic candidate is.
Hillary Clinton under fire for wearing $12,495 Armani jacket during inequality speech

Awesome. I would expect nothing less from a very successful businessman.

I remember her saying not long ago that she was dirt poor.

No. She said they were broke when they left the whitehouse . Which is true . But after that they made lots of money . You can see it in her tax returns !

When you look at trumps tax returns .... Oh wait.

I think the important thing here is did Hillary buy it on sale? Was it a $15,000 suit originally?

If they were dirt poor, maybe that is why they took a shitload of stuff from the whitehouse that wasn't theirs.

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Get a freaking life already. What the hildabitch does with her money is no more your business than what you do with yours is hers.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!

She has to hide all that money she got from bribes someplace. She figured the best place to hide it is in plain sight.

Let he enjoy it little longer before they put her in the orange jumpsuit.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!
That, I didn't know. Thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back