$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

No. She said they were broke when they left the whitehouse . Which is true . But after that they made lots of money . You can see it in her tax returns !

When you look at trumps tax returns .... Oh wait.

Right. How could they not be dirt poor after living rent or mortgage free including food, staff, transportation, utilities while Bill was making about $300,000 a year?

It's amazing they had any clothes on their backs when they left the White House after 8 years of that torture.

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!

Key word in your reply "Imagine."

No. She said they were broke when they left the whitehouse . Which is true . But after that they made lots of money . You can see it in her tax returns !

Right. How could they not be dirt poor after living rent or mortgage free including food, staff, transportation, utilities while Bill was making about $300,000 a year?

It's amazing they had any clothes on their backs when they left the White House after 8 years of that torture.
Well, they were living in a house built by slaves.

Ummmm you forget the huge legal fees defending Themsleves from the right wing witch hunts .

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.
In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".
Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Back then they had to act poor since they were sleeping in house built by slaves.

Once they got out...

First Lady's are usually clothed by designers for free...the clothes are usually on loan, and are returned when they leave office and only rarely kept, like Nancy Reagan kept a few gowns....

I would imagine it is the same for Presidential candidates, the Designers revel in the exposure.....well worth the loan or donation!

Key word in your reply "Imagine."
Sure! If you think so! :rolleyes:

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Get a freaking life already. What the hildabitch does with her money is no more your business than what you do with yours is hers.

I'm not running for president, nor would I.

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Yeah , well tell uS. His suits are ONLY worth $5k a pop!? Well then silly me , that's so reasonable ! He's like your average Joe . I bet he only has one .

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Why should I care about expensive suits? If I wear one, am I somehow different than I would be if I did not?

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Yeah , well tell uS. His suits are ONLY worth $5k a pop!? Well then silly me , that's so reasonable ! He's like your average Joe . I bet he only has one .
At least he did not steal money from a charity to buy them.

Forum List

Back