$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".
Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Yeah , well tell uS. His suits are ONLY worth $5k a pop!? Well then silly me , that's so reasonable ! He's like your average Joe . I bet he only has one .
I know a lot about suits, his suits aren't worth anyware near 5k, he's a very modest dresser.

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Get a freaking life already. What the hildabitch does with her money is no more your business than what you do with yours is hers.

I'm not running for president, nor would I.

And???????????

So the fuck what? She can afford it. You Right Wingers have to make up your mind about what you believe in because to be honest, you're all becoming a laughing stock.
You seem to be somewhat confused in your left vs right orientation. It typically is right-wingers who defend the greedy, elitist, One Percent.

when-left-the-white-house-were-dead-broke-only-had-couple-mi-politics-1402793107.jpg

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

Right wingers annoyed that people are spending the money they earn on things they want to buy? Wow.

Nope. Annoyed that she wastes money on shit, that could be better spent to the benefit of others through charity, instead of reaching into someone else's pocket.

Get a freaking life already. What the hildabitch does with her money is no more your business than what you do with yours is hers.

And???????????

And I'm not making a case for "income inequality".

End wage disparity and you'll need far less charity.

Clueless.

Amazing how dense. Not that she should have shown up in a sweater from Goodwill, but if you're going to talk about inequality you would think you'd make sure you wear something pretty spartan.

Speaking of goodwill------does anyone know when she will donate that jacket?----anyone know where? What is a 12K jacket? what does the thing do? What could IT POSSIBLY CONSIST OF------I recently bought a really cute navy blue ----for one dollar at a flea market

End wage disparity and you'll need far less charity.

There is no wage disparity.

No. She said they were broke when they left the whitehouse . Which is true . But after that they made lots of money . You can see it in her tax returns !

When you look at trumps tax returns .... Oh wait.

Right. How could they not be dirt poor after living rent or mortgage free including food, staff, transportation, utilities while Bill was making about $300,000 a year?

It's amazing they had any clothes on their backs when they left the White House after 8 years of that torture.
HUH?
That's SIMPLY NOT TRUE, you are misinformed. The House stay is the only thing that is free...every bit of food and toiletries are paid for out of the President's salary...even tooth paste.... and they are charged at Tiffany prices for it, not your local grocery store prices....Presidential Families get their first bill about 30 days after they have been residing there and are in complete sticker shock when they get their first bill!!!

Only official dinners, for Presidential Reasons, like with Presidents of foreign Nations, are the dinners covered by the tax payer....

and may I remind you, President Clinton was only paid $200k gross a year for the Presidency.... (which had been $200k a year for the previous 40-50 years, if I am not mistaken) When President Bush took his place as president, the presidential salary became $400,000 a year, DOUBLE of what Clinton was paid right before him.

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

Dude if you can't tell Trump's suits aren't wortg ten thousand dollars then you don't know anything about suits.

Yeah , well tell uS. His suits are ONLY worth $5k a pop!? Well then silly me , that's so reasonable ! He's like your average Joe . I bet he only has one .
I know a lot about suits, his suits aren't worth anyware near 5k, he's a very modest dresser.

Are they from his Trump line ? The ones made overseas ? Talk about hypocrisy ! Lol!

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Why should I care about expensive suits? If I wear one, am I somehow different than I would be if I did not?

I used to buy expensive suits, then i realized you can look just as good in a bloomingdales suit, as long as a good taylor taylors it to your body. Man makes the suit, not the other way around.

No. She said they were broke when they left the whitehouse . Which is true . But after that they made lots of money . You can see it in her tax returns !

Right. How could they not be dirt poor after living rent or mortgage free including food, staff, transportation, utilities while Bill was making about $300,000 a year?

It's amazing they had any clothes on their backs when they left the White House after 8 years of that torture.
HUH?
That's SIMPLY NOT TRUE, you are misinformed. The House stay is the only thing that is free...every bit of food and toiletries are paid for out of the President's salary...even tooth paste.... and they are charged at Tiffany prices for it, not your local grocery store prices....Presidential Families get their first bill about 30 days after they have been residing there and are in complete sticker shock when they get their first bill!!!

Only official dinners, for Presidential Reasons, like with Presidents of foreign Nations, are the dinners covered by the tax payer....

and may I remind you, President Clinton was only paid $200k gross a year for the Presidency.... (which had been $200k a year for the previous 40-50 years, if I am not mistaken) When President Bush took his place as president, the presidential salary became $400,000 a year, DOUBLE of what Clinton was paid right before him.
This says you are MISTAKEN, C4A....

Aside from a salary, the president gets a $50,000 a year expense account, a $100,000 travel account, $19,000 entertainment budget and an additional million for “unanticipated needs,” he notes.

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book

And???????????

And I'm not making a case for "income inequality".

No you're making a case for envy. I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks, so your spending 5 times that makes you look like a spend thrift to me, but the difference between you and me, I don't give a shit what you do with your money.

HUH?

This says you are MISTAKEN, C4A....

Aside from a salary, the president gets a $50,000 a year expense account, a $100,000 travel account, $19,000 entertainment budget and an additional million for “unanticipated needs,” he notes.

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book
The expense account and travel account is FOR HIS JOB as President.

I am NOT mistaken, I have posted a link to this previously and all of their food and other toiletry expenses are paid for themselves, they are billed each month for them.

I sort of recall some sort of commentary on Sarah Palin's wardrobe shopping trip after she was picked for V.P. Then there was the beef about Michelle Obama shopping at Target? I'm no expert here I just notice the headlines and choose not to go beyond. I don't know the facts on this one either but for stuff like this it is more fun to read the commentaries, those that condemn it - those that justify it.

From picture I saw the jacket looked like it came from Goodwill.

Somethings are perfect for just being dumb and enjoying stirring up the pot.

Man.....Democrat voters are the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

They bitch about rich white privilege....and vote in the Clintons. Wow.

Forum List

Back