$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

She's a millioniare for one .

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

How much do you think trumps suits cost?

Not $12,000.

Plus, I bet it was given to her.

I'd bet not.

:lol::lol:

You don't think Trump's suits cost $12,000?

Well, you're probably right. They almost certainly cost more.
Doubtful Trump wears $12,000 suit jackets, he also made his money in the private sector unlike witch and her husband:slap:
He likely sells his jackets for thousands but gets them made in China or Mexico for a few dollars.

So what? My most expensive suit was about $500.00. And she's still a hag wearing $12,000.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Speculation.

Not really. Brioni doesn't make cheap suits.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Doubtful Trump wears $12,000 suit jackets, he also made his money in the private sector unlike witch and her husband:slap:

Giving paid speeches and selling books are part of the "public sector" now?

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

He likely sells his jackets for thousands but gets them made in China or Mexico for a few dollars.

Donald Trump doesn't wear the shitty suits he put his name on. He wears handmade Brioni suits.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Nobody bought her book, and nobody wants to hear her speeches other than the crony capitalists, who hope to gain favor..She has made no money outside of politics genius:slap:

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

I'm not sure Trump is selling anything! I distinctly remember Macy's kicking his products out the door and said they would no longer be selling his products! Other stores and businesses soon followed! This campaign of HUBRIS is going to end up costing him more than he thought! :banana: :beer: :dig: :boohoo:

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

Nobody bought her book, and nobody wants to hear her speeches other than the crony capitalists, who hope to gain favor..She has made no money outside of politics genius:slap:

"Politics" isn't the same things as the "public sector".

I've spent my life working in politics, but I've never worked in the public sector.

Not $12,000.

I'd bet not.

I've spent my life working in politics, but I've never worked in the public sector.

I wonder what the Clinton's said in all those speeches worth millions?:dunno:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/u...ed-30-million-in-the-last-16-months.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/u...ed-30-million-in-the-last-16-months.html?_r=0

It's not what they said that was worth millions, it was being able to print their names in the program that was worth it.

You really don't get it how it works, do you?

It's not what they said that was worth millions, it was being able to print their names in the program that was worth it.

Trump claims his name alone is worth $3B.

Whether we need to spend on infrastructure or not, it doesn't help the economy. It's like saying repaving your driveway makes you richer. No, it doesn't. You may need to do it, but it's spending, not "investment."

And the Republicans suck. They say no to Obama's wasteful spending programs, but for eight years under W they punished fiscal conservatives who opposed it
The economy isn't helped with 1000's of good paying jobs fixing our roadways buildings and 1000's of bridges that are in desperate need of repair?

No, it doesn't help the economy, that money is taken out of the economy. Explain how repaving your driveway because it's full of pot holes makes you richer. It's a necessary expense, but richer it does not make you
First off the nation is in desperate need of mass infrastructure NOT my driveway 2nd it gives opportunity for 1000's to get well paying jobs People working people spending You have problems with that?

Swish, didn't process my point. I helped you with color. Here's how you fill a pool. Take a bucket of water out of the pool, throw a bunch of it on the ground (overhead), then throw what's left back in. Repeat enough times and the pool will be full!!!
So we just wait for you to be crossing that bridge and see it split in half That 80 year old bridge?

That contradicts nothing that I said. You people are stupid as shit. When you're getting your ass handed to you, you move the goal posts

Trump claims his name alone is worth $3B.

I know.

:asshole:

Sounds a lot like jealousy to me; Sanders and "the rightwing!" They're just PO'd they would be lucky to make a few thousands! Even after the Clintons have been maligned and accused of so much, their influence and popularity just drives you guys insane! They've been vilified like no other couple in history! The Rosenbergs have gotten off scott-free in comparison and there are people that just can't stand it! They've survived and been the most successful couple in the history of this world! ;-/

Last edited:

Sounds a lot like jealousy to me; Sanders and "the rightwing!" They're just PO'd they would be lucky to make a few thousands! Even after the Clintons have been maligned and accused of so much, their influence and popularity just drives you guys insane! They've been vilified like no other couple in history! The Rosenbergs have gotten off scott-free in comparison and there are people that just can't stand it! They've survived and been the most successful couple in the history of this world! :blahblah: :9: :ahole-1:

Lolwut?

Slowest growth ?? Except for the roaring stock markets Peoples IRA's 401 k's recovering Who do you think makes up our markets ?? The largest companies in America do We are NOW GREATER than ever and all you punks cry doom and gloom I'm sick of all of you

Perhaps you have comprehension problems. If not for the feds pumping in trillions of dollars, our stock market would be as pathetic as our growth and wages in this country. If you can't understand that, then understand this: It's all phony. Unlike under other Presidents, the market doesn't reflect business growth under this administration.

Sounds a lot like jealousy to me; Sanders and "the rightwing!" They're just PO'd they would be lucky to make a few thousands! Even after the Clintons have been maligned and accused of so much, their influence and popularity just drives you guys insane! They've been vilified like no other couple in history! The Rosenbergs have gotten off scott-free in comparison and there are people that just can't stand it! They've survived and been the most successful couple in the history of this world! :blahblah: :9: :ahole-1:

Lolwut?

Replied to the wrong post! Sorry! You're more rational than the hatahs! ;-/ :2up:

The economy isn't helped with 1000's of good paying jobs fixing our roadways buildings and 1000's of bridges that are in desperate need of repair?

No, it doesn't help the economy, that money is taken out of the economy. Explain how repaving your driveway because it's full of pot holes makes you richer. It's a necessary expense, but richer it does not make you
First off the nation is in desperate need of mass infrastructure NOT my driveway 2nd it gives opportunity for 1000's to get well paying jobs People working people spending You have problems with that?

Swish, didn't process my point. I helped you with color. Here's how you fill a pool. Take a bucket of water out of the pool, throw a bunch of it on the ground (overhead), then throw what's left back in. Repeat enough times and the pool will be full!!!
So we just wait for you to be crossing that bridge and see it split in half That 80 year old bridge?

That contradicts nothing that I said. You people are stupid as shit. When you're getting your ass handed to you, you move the goal posts
Kiss my trump

Kiss my trump

The discussion is economic growth. I keep pointing out that building a bridge may be necessary, but it isn't creating net jobs because the money that was spent on the bridge was taken out of the economy. Taking money out of the economy and putting it back in isn't growing it.

I also said we may need bridges repaired, but that is spending, not investment. Just like if you need to repave your driveway. It may be necessary to fill the pot holes, but it isn't making you richer.

You keep coming back with "So we just wait for you to be crossing that bridge and see it split in half That 80 year old bridge?"

It doesn't contradict what I said, not at all. In fact I directly addressed that

Kiss my trump

The discussion is economic growth. I keep pointing out that building a bridge may be necessary, but it isn't creating net jobs because the money that was spent on the bridge was taken out of the economy. Taking money out of the economy and putting it back in isn't growing it.

I also said we may need bridges repaired, but that is spending, not investment. Just like if you need to repave your driveway. It may be necessary to fill the pot holes, but it isn't making you richer.

You keep coming back with "So we just wait for you to be crossing that bridge and see it split in half That 80 year old bridge?"

It doesn't contradict what I said, not at all. In fact I directly addressed that
Where we differ is you don't call building up our infrastructure an investment in our future I do Yes it costs money everything costs money Maybe use some of the money overseas billions will be taxed when returning home, for infrastructure?

Where we differ is you don't call building up our infrastructure an investment in our future I do Yes it costs money everything costs money Maybe use some of the money overseas billions will be taxed when returning home, for infrastructure?

Maybe look at it this way:

A person works at a widget factory. He performs a function necessary for it's production. The worker gets paid for that work, and of course that makes him a profit. The company takes those widgets and sells them to a wholesaler and the company makes profit. The wholesaler sells them to the stores and the wholesaler makes a profit. The store sells those widgets to customers, and the store makes profit.

When you build a road, a bridge, a towpath......anything, the taxpayers have to pay the workers, and the buck stops there. Anything the government funds is not salable. Therefore public funding of infrastructure is not the same as what takes place in the private for-profit market.

Forum List

Back