$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

I really don't have a problem with Hillary spending millions to improve her appearance.........

.......because even with it she's one seriously ugly bitch.

CkbjvYrUkAEvZZ4.jpg
Hey mudhead Take a good look at the ugly pos you have leading the senate
Now stop that

You know Republicans hold women to a different standard

How dare these Women think they have a right to have Control over Their bodies. They should glad to treated as a Brood Mare.

How dare these Women think they have The Right To Vote....we know what is best for them.

How dare these Women dare to even think for themselves. If we want a Woman's Opinion, we will tell her what her opinion is

Wow, the voices in your heads are real Neanderthals, aren't they?

There is no both ways, there has been a recovery, it's an all time record slow one. You didn't contradict any of that
I can't... It has been slow BUT can you at least admit it was if not the greatest recession ever it was one of the worst??

Sure, since I think W and O were two of the worst Presidents in American history, and for the reason they both sucked, sure
IMO obama is far from sucking Left with leftover shit on his plate by republican GWB and zero help from the opposition I think he did a great job

Given that Obama continued W's policies, saying he fixed anything is a crock of shit

Sometime you just can't make anyone happy! Obama did his share of good work and left some of "W" things in place to placate the riff-raff on the "right!" Last time someone kvetched, he did too much, now you said he didn't do $#!t; make up your mind! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :9: :blahblah::dunno: :cuckoo:

I never said he didn't do shit, you're hallucinating. Obama continued same the big government policies that W had. I wanted him to do shit just like I wanted W to do shit because everything they both did was bad, so doing nothing was the best option

I can't... It has been slow BUT can you at least admit it was if not the greatest recession ever it was one of the worst??

Sure, since I think W and O were two of the worst Presidents in American history, and for the reason they both sucked, sure
IMO obama is far from sucking Left with leftover shit on his plate by republican GWB and zero help from the opposition I think he did a great job

Given that Obama continued W's policies, saying he fixed anything is a crock of shit

Sometime you just can't make anyone happy! Obama did his share of good work and left some of "W" things in place to placate the riff-raff on the "right!" Last time someone kvetched, he did too much, now you said he didn't do $#!t; make up your mind! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :9: :blahblah::dunno: :cuckoo:

I never said he didn't do shit, you're hallucinating. Obama continued same the big government policies that W had. I wanted him to do shit just like I wanted W to do shit because everything they both did was bad, so doing nothing was the best option

You're not taking note that his Republican Congress is sabotaging any ideas the man has at the moment! They don't want anything to happen as long as he's the President so they can say "he hasn't done anything" when there are plenty of things he'd love to do! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see we need investments in infrastructure, but the House won't authorize any additional spending even if it helped the economy! Bridges, roads, and utilities all need an upgrade, but they'll wait until Hillary gets in there; they hate Obama so much! :argue: :321:

You're not taking note that his Republican Congress is sabotaging any ideas the man has at the moment! They don't want anything to happen as long as he's the President so they can say "he hasn't done anything" when there are plenty of things he'd love to do! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see we need investments in infrastructure, but the House won't authorize any additional spending even if it helped the economy! Bridges, roads, and utilities all need an upgrade, but they'll wait until Hillary gets in there; they hate Obama so much! :argue: :321:
And how many items of Obama did republicans turn down even though they wanted them before Obama wanted them??

And how many items of Obama did republicans turn down even though they wanted them before Obama wanted them??

They may have submitted if he signed off on taking away Obamacare! They were obsessed with doing that, passing 50+ bills to eliminate healthcare for quite a few millions of people! They say they want to replace it, but haven't given any details of what it could be, but what should we expect from these losers? :biggrin:

Whether we need to spend on infrastructure or not, it doesn't help the economy. It's like saying repaving your driveway makes you richer. No, it doesn't. You may need to do it, but it's spending, not "investment."

And the Republicans suck. They say no to Obama's wasteful spending programs, but for eight years under W they punished fiscal conservatives who opposed it

Agreed, I just made the same point too. Republicans rolled over for W's waste, then they said no when Obama wanted it. They should have said no to W too, his presidency would have been less of a disaster for this country

They may have submitted if he signed off on taking away Obamacare! They were obsessed with doing that, passing 50+ bills to eliminate healthcare for quite a few millions of people! They say they want to replace it, but haven't given any details of what it could be, but what should we expect from these losers? :biggrin:

Not paying for people's healthcare is taking it away from them. That's just stupid

Not paying for people's healthcare is taking it away from them. That's just stupid

We pay for it fool; regardless! If an indigent person goes to an emergency room or hospital, care is given! Who in the HELL do you think pays for it if they can't? WAKE Up! :argue: :420: :321:

Whether we need to spend on infrastructure or not, it doesn't help the economy. It's like saying repaving your driveway makes you richer. No, it doesn't. You may need to do it, but it's spending, not "investment."

And the Republicans suck. They say no to Obama's wasteful spending programs, but for eight years under W they punished fiscal conservatives who opposed it
The economy isn't helped with 1000's of good paying jobs fixing our roadways buildings and 1000's of bridges that are in desperate need of repair?

We pay for it fool; regardless! If an indigent person goes to an emergency room or hospital, care is given! Who in the HELL do you think pays for it if they can't? WAKE Up! :argue: :420: :321:

So if they go to an emergency room we pay for it, so we should just pay for it up front. What a stupid argument

The economy isn't helped with 1000's of good paying jobs fixing our roadways buildings and 1000's of bridges that are in desperate need of repair?

No, it doesn't help the economy, that money is taken out of the economy. Explain how repaving your driveway because it's full of pot holes makes you richer. It's a necessary expense, but richer it does not make you

No, it doesn't help the economy, that money is taken out of the economy. Explain how repaving your driveway because it's full of pot holes makes you richer. It's a necessary expense, but richer it does not make you
First off the nation is in desperate need of mass infrastructure NOT my driveway 2nd it gives opportunity for 1000's to get well paying jobs People working people spending You have problems with that?

No you're making a case for envy. I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks, so your spending 5 times that makes you look like a spend thrift to me, but the difference between you and me, I don't give a shit what you do with your money.

I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks

You voted for Republicans that like to keep you poor.

Never had a need for one, I guess my Army dress blues cost more than a hundred but I don't really consider that a suit. BTW I'm debt free, own my home, I ain't poor. I have been broke in my life, but I've never been poor.

Never had a need for one, I guess my Army dress blues cost more than a hundred but I don't really consider that a suit. BTW I'm debt free, own my home, I ain't poor. I have been broke in my life, but I've never been poor.

You've never gone anywhere where you need a suit? I see.

You're debt free. Good! But do you know the definition of 'good debt' vs. 'bad debt?'

You're not poor. By who's definition?

My guess is that you've lived to work, not worked to live.

You vote for Republicans who's manifesto is breaking the solidarity of the American voter and promoting the rich and wealthy.

You've never gone anywhere where you need a suit? I see.

No, if I go to a wedding or something like that, a sport coat, slacks and tie do the job very well.

You're debt free. Good! But do you know the definition of 'good debt' vs. 'bad debt?'

At this point in my life there is no good debt.

You're not poor. By who's definition?

By who's definition, total household income is north of 100K, I won't get more specific than that and no bills except the usual utilities and my ISP. So I would say by anyone's definition.

My guess is that you've lived to work, not worked to live.

I don't know if I lived to work or not, had a hell of a lot of fun along the way. Saw Vietnam, island of Grenada, Panama, Honduras, explored the Yuca Tan Pensula of Mexico, Belize and lived in PR for 6.5 years. Went diving in PR most weekends, owned a 27 ft Sport Fisherman boat rigged for diving. Took the boat to St. Thomas, St. John and out islands of PR. Lived in OK, CO, TN and TX during my working life. Skied in CO, enjoyed the many natural resources in OK, drove a Drag Racing Car in TN and TX and that's just the highlights. So you tell me, did I live to work?

You vote for Republicans who's manifesto is breaking the solidarity of the American voter and promoting the rich and wealthy.

You sound like an envious little bitch, I'm a Constitutionalist, when you regressive sodomite enablers decide to embrace the Constitution again, you might get my vote. Till then all you get is my disdain.

At this point in my life there is no good debt.

Define: Good debt.

By who's definition, total household income is north of 100K, I won't get more specific than that and no bills except the usual utilities and my ISP. So I would say by anyone's definition.

You'd better have some good debt or you'll pay a shit load of taxes.

You sound like an envious little bitch, I'm a Constitutionalist, when you regressive sodomite enablers decide to embrace the Constitution again, you might get my vote. Till then all you get is my disdain.

So you vote for the party that continues to fuck you in the ass? That's pretty stupid. But then again, you're a constitutionalist.......
Tell OKtexas that I haven't enabled a sodomite since I don't remember when....unless you count my wife, and I would not, if I were you. She wouldn't like that at all....

First off the nation is in desperate need of mass infrastructure NOT my driveway 2nd it gives opportunity for 1000's to get well paying jobs People working people spending You have problems with that?

Swish, didn't process my point. I helped you with color. Here's how you fill a pool. Take a bucket of water out of the pool, throw a bunch of it on the ground (overhead), then throw what's left back in. Repeat enough times and the pool will be full!!!

You're not taking note that his Republican Congress is sabotaging any ideas the man has at the moment! They don't want anything to happen as long as he's the President so they can say "he hasn't done anything" when there are plenty of things he'd love to do! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see we need investments in infrastructure, but the House won't authorize any additional spending even if it helped the economy! Bridges, roads, and utilities all need an upgrade, but they'll wait until Hillary gets in there; they hate Obama so much!

Yes we do, but that's not why they're not spending, it's because DumBama doubled our debt already. We have nothing left.

You're not taking note that his Republican Congress is sabotaging any ideas the man has at the moment! They don't want anything to happen as long as he's the President so they can say "he hasn't done anything" when there are plenty of things he'd love to do! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see we need investments in infrastructure, but the House won't authorize any additional spending even if it helped the economy! Bridges, roads, and utilities all need an upgrade, but they'll wait until Hillary gets in there; they hate Obama so much!

Yes we do, but that's not why they're not spending, it's because DumBama doubled our debt already. We have nothing left.

Oh please, Obama didn't double $#!t! The cost of "W's" wars came a calling which had been off budget for years; not to mention the subsequent stimulus needed to keep the whole economy from collapsing! Overall spending went down to cover Republican malfeasance during the term before Obama even got there! What budget was ever vetoed or even questioned before he got there? Spare me the blame for an economy on the brink, loans to save the auto industry, and the high cost of those wars that had to wane down! Give me a break! ;-/ :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :9: :argue:

Forum List

Back