$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

Why don't you vote for Hillary and find out?

I don't have to find out, I already know.

Bill had two things going for him: one was presiding with a Republican Congress, and two, being at the right place at the right time when computers and the internet took off.

I've been saying, conservatives don't mind being lied to; a great need for reaffirmation regardless if wrong! It's more than a little pathetic when they harp on Benghazi, the emails, the server, and the CGI! These things have been investigated to death and after millions of dollars and countless hearings, "THEY GOT NOTHING!" Their heads want to explode, so to relieve the pressure they keep on insinuating something's there, it just hasn't been found yet! IDIOTS!

Right, hasn't been found yet. How do you find things when criminal libs erase their servers and claim their hard drive crashed so they simply threw it out?

13419215_1151623984899830_1150606459238532348_n.jpg

The Kirby looks so slim compared to Killary.

But IF they're so stifled why are they doing all that hiring ?? 74 months straight of big job gains??

Not "big," Skippy. This was the weakest recession recovery in the industrial age and Obama will be the first President in history without 3% GDP growth any year of his Presidency. But don't let the facts get in your way
You can't have it both ways kaz billy If we've had 74 straight months of 200 thousand+ job gains they must be going somewhere if not big good paying jobs then to small businesses and if small businesses need them isn't that a feather in obamas cap ? or are you going to bash him for everything good and bad?

There is no both ways, there has been a recovery, it's an all time record slow one. You didn't contradict any of that
I can't... It has been slow BUT can you at least admit it was if not the greatest recession ever it was one of the worst??

Sure, since I think W and O were two of the worst Presidents in American history, and for the reason they both sucked, sure
America disagrees with you as Obama's job approval rating right now is higher than Reagan's was at this time according to Gallup.

And I'm not making a case for "income inequality".

No you're making a case for envy. I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks, so your spending 5 times that makes you look like a spend thrift to me, but the difference between you and me, I don't give a shit what you do with your money.

I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks

You voted for Republicans that like to keep you poor.

Never had a need for one, I guess my Army dress blues cost more than a hundred but I don't really consider that a suit. BTW I'm debt free, own my home, I ain't poor. I have been broke in my life, but I've never been poor.

Never had a need for one, I guess my Army dress blues cost more than a hundred but I don't really consider that a suit. BTW I'm debt free, own my home, I ain't poor. I have been broke in my life, but I've never been poor.

You've never gone anywhere where you need a suit? I see.

You're debt free. Good! But do you know the definition of 'good debt' vs. 'bad debt?'

You're not poor. By who's definition?

My guess is that you've lived to work, not worked to live.

You vote for Republicans who's manifesto is breaking the solidarity of the American voter and promoting the rich and wealthy.

No, if I go to a wedding or something like that, a sport coat, slacks and tie do the job very well.

You're debt free. Good! But do you know the definition of 'good debt' vs. 'bad debt?'

At this point in my life there is no good debt.

By who's definition, total household income is north of 100K, I won't get more specific than that and no bills except the usual utilities and my ISP. So I would say by anyone's definition.

I don't know if I lived to work or not, had a hell of a lot of fun along the way. Saw Vietnam, island of Grenada, Panama, Honduras, explored the Yuca Tan Pensula of Mexico, Belize and lived in PR for 6.5 years. Went diving in PR most weekends, owned a 27 ft Sport Fisherman boat rigged for diving. Took the boat to St. Thomas, St. John and out islands of PR. Lived in OK, CO, TN and TX during my working life. Skied in CO, enjoyed the many natural resources in OK, drove a Drag Racing Car in TN and TX and that's just the highlights. So you tell me, did I live to work?

You vote for Republicans who's manifesto is breaking the solidarity of the American voter and promoting the rich and wealthy.

You sound like an envious little bitch, I'm a Constitutionalist, when you regressive sodomite enablers decide to embrace the Constitution again, you might get my vote. Till then all you get is my disdain.

Define: Good debt.

By who's definition, total household income is north of 100K, I won't get more specific than that and no bills except the usual utilities and my ISP. So I would say by anyone's definition.

You'd better have some good debt or you'll pay a shit load of taxes.

You sound like an envious little bitch, I'm a Constitutionalist, when you regressive sodomite enablers decide to embrace the Constitution again, you might get my vote. Till then all you get is my disdain.

So you vote for the party that continues to fuck you in the ass? That's pretty stupid. But then again, you're a constitutionalist.......

Funny how you people were all over Romney about his wealth and now you defend Hillary regarding hers

I seem to remember the lefts outrage because the man had a car lift inside of his home.

I seem to remember the lefts outrage because the man had a car lift inside of his home.

When was that?

Mitt Romney gets his car elevator

Mitt Romney gets his car elevator

It's a car lift so you can park one under another, NOT an elevator.

No you're making a case for envy. I've never owned a suit that cost more than a hundred bucks, so your spending 5 times that makes you look like a spend thrift to me, but the difference between you and me, I don't give a shit what you do with your money.

No, if I go to a wedding or something like that, a sport coat, slacks and tie do the job very well.

I don't know if I lived to work or not, had a hell of a lot of fun along the way. Saw Vietnam, island of Grenada, Panama, Honduras, explored the Yuca Tan Pensula of Mexico, Belize and lived in PR for 6.5 years. Went diving in PR most weekends, owned a 27 ft Sport Fisherman boat rigged for diving. Took the boat to St. Thomas, St. John and out islands of PR. Lived in OK, CO, TN and TX during my working life. Skied in CO, enjoyed the many natural resources in OK, drove a Drag Racing Car in TN and TX and that's just the highlights. So you tell me, did I live to work?

So you vote for the party that continues to fuck you in the ass? That's pretty stupid. But then again, you're a constitutionalist.......

Not when the bulk of income is tax free, my federal tax liability last year was $200 and change, I paid way more in State sales taxes. But hey, feel free to keep telling me how bad I have it.

Do you really think you have a choice? LOL!

Yes I do. This is the greatest country in the world. You can be just about anybody you'd like to be. That's why people are constantly sneaking into this country or otherwise coming here legally.

Yes I do. This is the greatest country in the world. You can be just about anybody you'd like to be. That's why people are constantly sneaking into this country or otherwise coming here legally.

This is the greatest country in the world. It's really a shame what Republicans have done to it.

Not when the bulk of income is tax free, my federal tax liability last year was $200 and change, I paid way more in State sales taxes. But hey, feel free to keep telling me how bad I have it.

Is your tax free income listed in the constitution?

Is your tax free income listed in the constitution?

Yep. 16th Amendment. NEXT

Not "big," Skippy. This was the weakest recession recovery in the industrial age and Obama will be the first President in history without 3% GDP growth any year of his Presidency. But don't let the facts get in your way
You can't have it both ways kaz billy If we've had 74 straight months of 200 thousand+ job gains they must be going somewhere if not big good paying jobs then to small businesses and if small businesses need them isn't that a feather in obamas cap ? or are you going to bash him for everything good and bad?

There is no both ways, there has been a recovery, it's an all time record slow one. You didn't contradict any of that
I can't... It has been slow BUT can you at least admit it was if not the greatest recession ever it was one of the worst??

Sure, since I think W and O were two of the worst Presidents in American history, and for the reason they both sucked, sure
IMO obama is far from sucking Left with leftover shit on his plate by republican GWB and zero help from the opposition I think he did a great job

Given that Obama continued W's policies, saying he fixed anything is a crock of shit

I really don't have a problem with Hillary spending millions to improve her appearance.........

.......because even with it she's one seriously ugly bitch.

CkbjvYrUkAEvZZ4.jpg
Hey mudhead Take a good look at the ugly pos you have leading the senate
Now stop that

You know Republicans hold women to a different standard

How dare these Women think they have a right to have Control over Their bodies. They should glad to treated as a Brood Mare.

How dare these Women think they have The Right To Vote....we know what is best for them.

How dare these Women dare to even think for themselves. If we want a Woman's Opinion, we will tell her what her opinion is

IMO obama is far from sucking Left with leftover shit on his plate by republican GWB and zero help from the opposition I think he did a great job

Given that Obama continued W's policies, saying he fixed anything is a crock of shit

Sometimes you just can't make anyone happy! Obama did his share of good work and left some of "W" things in place to placate the riff-raff on the "right!" Last time someone kvetched, he supposedly did too much, now you say he didn't do $#!t; make up your freakin' mind! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :9: :blahblah::dunno: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back