12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

That would actually be an important thing to look into....but it won't lead to banning and confiscating guns so the left wing isn't interested in it...since understanding that aspect of the issue would actually lower the body count...which the left really needs to push gun control.

You’re absolutely right that they need an increasing body count in order to push their gun grabbing agenda. And I know that the majority here will disagree, but it’s why a lot of these “events” are psyops. As I said earlier on the thread, it’s the Hegelian Dialectic. Problem - Reaction - Solution. The predetermined “solution” is the agenda in the first place.

And it’s why a lot of gun-grabbing Dems here probably secretly love when these “shootings” happen, because each one gets them gradually closer to their ultimate goal.

As someone said earlier on the thread, when you disarm all the law-abiding people, you’re left with criminals and the (corrupt) government being the only ones armed. History has shown numerous times what happens in that case. Sadly, people never learn from history.

Your presentation rests on believing (at least some) mass-shootings are "psyops." You know that's crazy, right?

Well, I don't know about everything you say, but welfare is definitely about keeping the poor comfortable enough not to revolt. We all know that. Or we should.

If the federal government wasn't involved in welfare, I wouldn't utter a peep about it.

Welfare is perfectly constitutional at the state level, and I'd add that the states do have a moral duty to help their people out when they need it. The states, unlike the federal government, have constitutional authority to do it. Same with medicare. Get the feds out of it and leave it to the states. That's constitutional.

There is another thread starting in Health & Lifestyle about the role antidepressants and other drugs may be playing in this suicidal/homicidal increase in violence.
Although it is easy to say "yes, they were mentally ill so of course they were on meds," I don't think we should dismiss the idea out of hand without taking a serious look at it. "Cutting edge" medical treatments over the years have been pretty wild. Like mercury to cure syphilis and bleeding patients to cure whatever ailed them. Electric shock treatments for depression were pretty rough, too, although they did seem to work for awhile.

So there's nothing wrong with taking a look see at what is happening. Think of what the doctor's advice was fifty years ago and compare it to today on any number of issues. Their ideas and treatments are always changing.

All that said, for the most part, I believe antidepressants are successful in helping most patients with garden variety depression. We still have a lot to learn, but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, either.

Oh that's fucking rich while you advocate to leave me defenseless to fucking protect myself and my family with the only equalizer for a woman my size...
I've already said that nixing the 2nd doesn't mean taking away everyone's guns. It should be a privilege, which I'm sure you would earn. I don't think taking away all medications for the mentally ill is a good idea, if that's what you're saying.

and i think the 'soviets' did that to millions as millions were involuntarily sent to 'gulags' or death camps some because they were SUPPOSEDLY Mentally ill Hunarcy .

And we all know that was wrong of them to do, pismoe. Are you saying that in our free society, we can't trust mental health professionals to truly focus on the mentally ill and completely refuse to engage in misdeeds as were done in the Soviet Union?
------------------------------------------ i have no use for people like you describe that 'dabble' in pseudo or PRETEND and unproven and unrepeatable science. They don't have my respect or confidence . And of course i don't trust them in any case in anything Hunarcy .

And I have no respect for those who pretend expertise in determining what is pseudo ANYTHING.
---------------------------------------------- lots of practitioners of pseudo medical science out there practicing pseudo medical science . Without naming names a few posters in this thread admit to being 'social workers' and mental health professional feckheads Hunarcy .

That would actually be an important thing to look into....but it won't lead to banning and confiscating guns so the left wing isn't interested in it...since understanding that aspect of the issue would actually lower the body count...which the left really needs to push gun control.

You’re absolutely right that they need an increasing body count in order to push their gun grabbing agenda. And I know that the majority here will disagree, but it’s why a lot of these “events” are psyops. As I said earlier on the thread, it’s the Hegelian Dialectic. Problem - Reaction - Solution. The predetermined “solution” is the agenda in the first place.

And it’s why a lot of gun-grabbing Dems here probably secretly love when these “shootings” happen, because each one gets them gradually closer to their ultimate goal.

As someone said earlier on the thread, when you disarm all the law-abiding people, you’re left with criminals and the (corrupt) government being the only ones armed. History has shown numerous times what happens in that case. Sadly, people never learn from history.
Midterm elections over then BINGO...mass shooting. The timing is suspicious.

If the pillhead didn't have a gun, how many people would he have shot?

He could have used a truck and killed even more people.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental Truck and murdered 86 people, not 12, and injured 450, not 18, in 5 minutes of driving.......

It isn't the tool...it is the target.
He could have driven through the bar's doors? Neat trick.

I favor banning concealed weapons, handguns, and high-powered rifles with high-capacity magazines. That covers most of the mass murders, and leaves me with what I need.

No, it doesn't cover all of them. Particularly the ones the 2nd was meant to cover in the first place.

BLOG_Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot.jpg

1408135415_730417_1408135772_noticia_normal.jpg

Last edited:

Your presentation rests on believing (at least some) mass-shootings are "psyops." You know that's crazy, right?

I’m sure it sounds crazy to someone like you. But my suggestion to you is to stop automatically believing everything you’re spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media, do the actual research, think for yourself instead of whatever you’re told you should think, and wake the hell up.

There is another thread starting in Health & Lifestyle about the role antidepressants and other drugs may be playing in this suicidal/homicidal increase in violence.
Although it is easy to say "yes, they were mentally ill so of course they were on meds," I don't think we should dismiss the idea out of hand without taking a serious look at it. "Cutting edge" medical treatments over the years have been pretty wild. Like mercury to cure syphilis and bleeding patients to cure whatever ailed them. Electric shock treatments for depression were pretty rough, too, although they did seem to work for awhile.

So there's nothing wrong with taking a look see at what is happening. Think of what the doctor's advice was fifty years ago and compare it to today on any number of issues. Their ideas and treatments are always changing.

All that said, for the most part, I believe antidepressants are successful in helping most patients with garden variety depression. We still have a lot to learn, but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, either.

Oh that's fucking rich while you advocate to leave me defenseless to fucking protect myself and my family with the only equalizer for a woman my size...
I've already said that nixing the 2nd doesn't mean taking away everyone's guns. It should be a privilege, which I'm sure you would earn. I don't think taking away all medications for the mentally ill is a good idea, if that's what you're saying.
------------------------------------- and OldLady wants to be in charge of handing out the PRiVLEDGE of who can and cannot own Guns .

If the pillhead didn't have a gun, how many people would he have shot?

He could have used a truck and killed even more people.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental Truck and murdered 86 people, not 12, and injured 450, not 18, in 5 minutes of driving.......

It isn't the tool...it is the target.
He could have driven through the bar's doors? Neat trick.

When the car was stuck in the wall, he could have re-loaded (stolen another car) and tried again.

What a plan....I think k you need to earn the privilege of free speech ....

I’m sure it sounds crazy to someone like you. But my suggestion to you is to stop automatically believing everything you’re spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media, do the actual research, think for yourself instead of whatever you’re told you should think, and wake the hell up.

No, it's fucking crazy. Tell me which mass murder was a psyop to advance gun control.

Bulllllshit. The second the 2nd is gone everyone in this nation will be disarmed and murdered if they refuse to comply. Trying to pretend that's not what would happen the moment D's got into power in any way, shape, or form is 100% a lie and everyone in the damned country knows it.

Again, rich. Would you like to address your 'let's not throw the baby out with the bath water' comment now?

"And it’s why a lot of gun-grabbing Dems here probably secretly love when these “shootings” happen, because each one gets them gradually closer to their ultimate goal."

Rather than trying to read non-existent minds, let's use Occam's Razor: maybe they're just stupid.

Forum List

Back