🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

12 Points To A Better America

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Your going to be hearing from a fellow named Milo on the 12 points needed for a better America. He is mainly known for being a libertarian with strong nationalist thoughts. In others words liberals HATE him. Short video {9 minutes} and many solid points.

Americans WANT America FIRST.

Fury

Your going to be hearing from a fellow named Milo on the 12 points needed for a better America. He is mainly known for being a libertarian with strong nationalist thoughts. In others words liberals HATE him. Short video {9 minutes} and many solid points.

Americans WANT America FIRST.

Fury

Why do Right Wing Nuts always rely upon Youtube?

Is writing words that much of a challenge for them?

The far right do not write well, other than IlarMeilyr, but he is insane most of the time.

I have not seen Stone Face in at least a month. Is he OK?

Ok, so we have Racism, Joke punishment,Victimhood ,Immigration, Patriotism, Globalization, Anime, Women's rights,Black lives, and build a wall all laid out by a non-American as our problems, without a SHREAD of critical thought pertinent to solution.

Is this some Britt stand up comic shtick?

~S~

12 points are not needed.

1. Remember what got us here. An understanding that if you're born in this nation, you were born on 2nd base because instead of having to hit a double, those who came before you shortened the distance to where anyone with minimal effort can succeed.

2. Understand that the wealthy have always bore an unequal amount of the sacrifice for the nation to prosper. They, sometimes, pay 20 times what others pay in taxes. Yet they only get one vote just like those that do not. The reason the bargain works is because the wealthy are reliant upon others to work in their factories, purchase goods made in their factories, and keep the economic ball rolling.

3. Return God to the society. By "god" I am speaking of faith. The absence of which leads to wanting to take short-cuts because you have no faith that your efforts will amount to much. This leads to crime, breakdown of the family, etc.

4. Return vocational education to the schools. Not only is it sorely needed; it is the type of work that contributes to instilling character in kids. Each successful repair of an AC unit is a victory...and in some cases the only victory the student my have. That you can make a living is also important.

5. Perhaps most critical. Get rid of school vs. school competitions. There is zero need for Eastside High to play Westside High on the taxpayer dime. Instead take those monies, and improve the schools, pay the teachers more, or save the taxpayers the money. If your kid wants to play organized sports, there are more than enough private schools willing to field a team.

I watched the video. It tells us that we can rationalize discrimination, bring back bullying for its own virtues (which are it gives cover for dispicable behavior) and be afraid, very afraid.

Red meat for the low brow, the unsophisticated, the isolationists, the uneducated.

Leftards hate Milo.... hahahaha... I am waiting for the moment when they will call him a faggot...
Moon, there is a difference between gay and faggot, so you would know.

Forum List

Back