12-Year-Old Boy: I'm 'Sick & Tired' of Sharpton Being the Voice of My Race

I agree with this boy...blacks need to wake up to the problems within the black community. They can't keep ignoring the reality that over 4,000 of their brothers and sisters every year are killed by other blacks.

They can't keep fooling themselves that the white man is their main problem.
Who you callin Boy????

He's the kid who wants to lower the voting age to 12.

Excellent. I'm confident the rightwing dinosaurs won't benefit from the opinions of the 12 to 17 crowd.

A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

Why do we give a fuck about some punk whose balls haven't dropped?

Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. will be glad to know that when he is old enough to drive and is driving the nice car his parents bought him through a white neighborhood and some cop pulls him over and beats him up for using that smart mouth of his the Rev Al Sharpton will be there to fight his case

A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

Why do we give a fuck about some punk whose balls haven't dropped?

It's the RWnut obsession with tokenism.

Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. has been raised in comfort and safety. As a "Huxtable" black he can look down on other blacks who have had to struggle and smirk because they were not born on third base

The rightwing will celebrate young CJ as an example for all blacks but drop his ass as soon as some white cop beats his ass for back talking to him

In that case, Rev Sharpton will be there to fight for him

Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. has been raised in comfort and safety. As a "Huxtable" black he can look down on other blacks who have had to struggle and smirk because they were not born on third base

The rightwing will celebrate young CJ as an example for all blacks but drop his ass as soon as some white cop beats his ass for back talking to him

So you're saying he isn't black enough?
I'd call that a good thing..

I'm saying he is plenty black

Black enough to be slapped around for back talking to a cop

Let him find out how much the rightwing media supports him then

He's missing the one thing black ghetto males have..hatred and envy of whites.
Dont think he'll have a problem with the police. But you can bet he'd have all kinds of problems with other blacks.

Dont think he'll have a problem with the police. But you can bet he'd have all kinds of problems with other blacks.

Hey may be a cub scout now and he is protected from the real world. Let him drive a car or head off to college and find out how much influence his Youtube speeches have with police when he gets pulled over or frisked for no reason

Hey boy....what you doing in this neighborhood?

Al Sharpton is a charlatan. It's disgusting that Hussein Obozo has tried to elevate his stature. It's a national disgrace. We should all be embarrassed that we have such a president.

Hey may be a cub scout now and he is protected from the real world. Let him drive a car or head off to college and find out how much influence his Youtube speeches have with police when he gets pulled over or frisked for no reason

As long as he stays out of the ghetto like all upstanding citizens do he'll be just fine.
And something tells me he wont be driving around in a beat ass Cadillac playing rap music and smoking blunts.

Hey boy....what you doing in this neighborhood?

Dude, you don't really buy all that bullshit do you? As long as the kid doesn't become a criminal he will never have problems with the police.

That little fucker is becoming quite the nutter hero.

If he were a fucker, he would be strong arming immigrant convenience store owners and taking cigarellos without paying for them. In that case, you people would be calling him a gentle giant.

Forum List

Back