12 Year-Old Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty

Stop posting these idiotic lies. All you have to do is read the actual record and you know Hillary did nothing of the kind.

Are you daft? There is no evidence whatsoever to support her charges in that affidavit. Bottom line is that Hillary's defense of this rapist was to play "blame the victim for her own rape card".

A freaking baby. That evil witch blamed a 12 year old for her own rape. How sick is that? Oh well, it's Hillary after all.
Your self-hatred is showing, TD.

Alex. wouldn't answer this, maybe I'll have better luck with you .... though I doubt it ....

regarding the highlighted text ...... Says who?
You 1. do not understand the answer or legal mechanics involved; 2. you are a mindless drone who shouts hoping that your voice will be the only one heard.

Hillary victimized a 12 year old girl by submitting an unsubstantiated affidavit casting this poor child in the most negative light without documentation or medical support to further her own career. Just think of what she will do to the US if she is elected, she is a horrible and black hearted human being.
LOL

There are no "legal mechanics" involved. The case was settled some 40 years ago. All that remains now are frustrated rightwingers who are trying to score political points off of Shelton's tragedy.

And what she will do for the U.S. is exemplified by what she did in that case ... defend us with rigor and win.

The affidavit was falsified. It was unethical. But that doesn't bother any of you because you are as corrupt and as unethical as the Clintons. Your heart is as black as theirs.

Destroy a child for the win. CHECK

Rip off Haitians for millions of dollars. CHECK

Pay for play. CHECK.

The list corruption is endless and yet you embrace it.
We've already established you're lying about the affidavit being falsified as you have no proof she wasn't informed of the things she claimed.

Show where the affidavit was challenged by the prosecuting attorney if it was false as you claim? You can't. Because you have nothing but partisan rhetoric on your side.
The burden is on the proponent of the affidavit.
40 years after the case is settled, says who?

I notice you can't answer that.

Meanwhile, in the case... The judge accepted it and the DA accepted it.

No. It's not up to me or anyone else to prove what is in her affidavit. The onus is on Clinton. You know. The person who swore to this under oath.
Alex. wouldn't answer this, maybe I'll have better luck with you .... though I doubt it ....

regarding the highlighted text ...... Says who?
You 1. do not understand the answer or legal mechanics involved; 2. you are a mindless drone who shouts hoping that your voice will be the only one heard.

Hillary victimized a 12 year old girl by submitting an unsubstantiated affidavit casting this poor child in the most negative light without documentation or medical support to further her own career. Just think of what she will do to the US if she is elected, she is a horrible and black hearted human being.

LOL

There are no "legal mechanics" involved. The case was settled some 40 years ago. All that remains now are frustrated rightwingers who are trying to score political points off of Shelton's tragedy.

And what she will do for the U.S. is exemplified by what she did in that case ... defend us with rigor and win.

The affidavit was falsified. It was unethical. But that doesn't bother any of you because you are as corrupt and as unethical as the Clintons. Your heart is as black as theirs.

Pay for play. CHECK.

Unmitigated morons and losers who believe all the BS Hillary can spew. Hillary victimized the child, she has victimized Bill's victims and sexual partners, Hillary been cited as unethical, a liar and dishonest as an attorney*

* Jerry Zeifman, chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate inquiry stated the following about Hillary: “She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
Says Zeifman. Meanwhile, Zeifman lied and falsely claimed he fired her. And of course, no charges of ethical misconduct were ever filed against her during the Nixon investigation.

this story is in the bullshit file right behind the emails.....

In America everyone is entitled to a defense lawyer. She was appointed by the judge. She handled the case like any lawyer in 1975 would have.

Why do you hate American values?

In America everyone is entitled to a defense lawyer. She was appointed by the judge. She handled the case like any lawyer in 1975 would have.

TD is from Canada, sooooooo

"The basis for Clinton’s more specific claims about Shelton is far more cloudy, and it may be why the judge denied it, something first reported by the Washington Post on Tuesday when the handwritten docket from the case surfaced. Shelton had implied to Goodman in the Daily Mail interview that the request for the exam was granted, and outright said it did on her GoFundMe page. That doesn’t change the fact that nobody has been able to get to the bottom of where Clinton heard what she claimed under penalty of perjury."

Read Hillary Clinton’s Affidavit in Kathy Shelton Case and Judge For Yourself

No one seems to be able to get the evidence or documents or expert reports that Hillary relied upon for her affidavit.

The same questions have been asked many times with no answer from Hillary.

"The basis for Clinton’s more specific claims about Shelton is far more cloudy, and it may be why the judge denied it, something first reported by the Washington Post on Tuesday when the handwritten docket from the case surfaced. Shelton had implied to Goodman in the Daily Mail interview that the request for the exam was granted, and outright said it did on her GoFundMe page. That doesn’t change the fact that nobody has been able to get to the bottom of where Clinton heard what she claimed under penalty of perjury."

No one seems to be able to get the evidence or documents or expert reports that Hillary relied upon for her affidavit.

That's because the case ended some 40 years ago.

LOL

Pay for play. CHECK.

We've already established you're lying about the affidavit being falsified as you have no proof she wasn't informed of the things she claimed.

Show where the affidavit was challenged by the prosecuting attorney if it was false as you claim? You can't. Because you have nothing but partisan rhetoric on your side.

No the Judge rejected the affidavit.

LOL

Pay for play. CHECK.

No the Judge rejected the affidavit.
Prove it....

Show me where the judge rejected the affidavit...

2ez6w6g.png

Last edited:

You do not know what you are talking about.

You do not know what you are talking about.
Again .... says who?

You still can't say.

2dance.gif

Stop posting these idiotic lies. All you have to do is read the actual record and you know Hillary did nothing of the kind.

Are you daft? There is no evidence whatsoever to support her charges in that affidavit. Bottom line is that Hillary's defense of this rapist was to play "blame the victim for her own rape card".

A freaking baby. That evil witch blamed a 12 year old for her own rape. How sick is that? Oh well, it's Hillary after all.
Your self-hatred is showing, TD.

What self hatred? Good grief I overwhelm myself some days with my love of self errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr self esteem. I'm quite fine bod. :)

Probably an agent for Brian Adams too!

Don't I wish. But alas he was from the west coast and BC much like Quebec were a music industry unto themselves. Of course we all did business with one another but most of the industry was pretty well regionally oriented. My specialty was taking on regional groups and breaking them out nationally. Like Showdown and The Rodeo Song.

:lmao: Oohhhhhhhhhh my ex husband freaked when I took them on. Hey but I ended up with a gold, platinum and double platinum award. That's a big deal up here as far as awards go.For me it was some of the funnuiest and best days of my life in promotions.

Sigh * Shelton's lawyer is invetigating what happened back then as she should. This was a travesty. I think it would have been laid to rest if that one journalist had not discovered that tape that has Hillary laughing at how well the rapist errrrrrrrrrr her Client was able to lie his way thru the lie detector case and she was able to plea him down to a fondling of a minor charge despite the volent rape that left the baby girl in the hospital for a week.

Yuppers. It was the rape victim hearing Hillary laugh about how she got the bastard off that set all of this in motion.

Hey hey hey. I'm dual. :) Cripes why do you guys keep forgetting that. And if I had to stack myself state to state vs province to province I kow more south of the border than dealing with the political positions out of Nunavut.

This rape was particularly heinous. It was a forcible rape of a child that left her in a coma for a couple days. Hillary, defending the rapist, destroyed the victim's credibility with these affidavits. This was standard practice by attorneys back in this time frame. However, to have done this, then claim that you went into law to be the champion of children doesn't seem to add up. Who was the champion of this girl?

HELLO? The only reason this guy got off on the rape charges is because the Prosecutor LOST the key piece of evidence they had.... If Mickey Mouse was this guy's lawyer, he would have won and gotten off...

EVERYTHING right wingers have written and put out on this....yes everything, has been lies and you've been duped.

Even the woman who was raped PRAISED Hillary for the first 20-30 years AFTER the trial...

UNTIL right wingers got a hold of her for political reasons and told her one lie after another....

seriously, can't you think, on your own....can't you at least take the time to research what the lying scum are telling you, so to discern the truth?

of course not.

you're brain dead, right?
we cant think on our own because of a rape case that you claim the repubicans convinced the now woman to come out about.
Yet, you will hold dear to your little liberal heart and believe every word of some skank that is being paid by the democrats to come out and say Donald touched her knee cap 20 years ago.
Does any of this sound just a bit hypocritical to you?

Now as far as the affidavit is concerned, An affidavit is written by the individual, it is their side of the story using facts in their own words. It is not unusual for a lawyer to assist a client when they create the document, and it is not unusual for a lawyer to be present, or even sign as a witness when the document is being filed as evidence for a case.
Where I see an issue is that since Hillary was the lawyer for the guy that did the raping, she would not have been involved in any way with an affidavit from the girl that was raped.
Hillary could not have lied on that girls affidavit. And the guys affidavit if he had one would not have been accepted if he wrote in things that the girl thought or did with other men. His would have been written to cover his involvement in the case only.
Hillary did not lie on the girls affidavit. Someone is lying if that is the claim, but its not hillary.

HELLO? The only reason this guy got off on the rape charges is because the Prosecutor LOST the key piece of evidence they had.... If Mickey Mouse was this guy's lawyer, he would have won and gotten off...

EVERYTHING right wingers have written and put out on this....yes everything, has been lies and you've been duped.

Even the woman who was raped PRAISED Hillary for the first 20-30 years AFTER the trial...

UNTIL right wingers got a hold of her for political reasons and told her one lie after another....

seriously, can't you think, on your own....can't you at least take the time to research what the lying scum are telling you, so to discern the truth?

of course not.

you're brain dead, right?
we cant think on our own because of a rape case that you claim the repubicans convinced the now woman to come out about.
Yet, you will hold dear to your little liberal heart and believe every word of some skank that is being paid by the democrats to come out and say Donald touched her knee cap 20 years ago.
Does any of this sound just a bit hypocritical to you?

Now as far as the affidavit is concerned, An affidavit is written by the individual, it is their side of the story using facts in their own words. It is not unusual for a lawyer to assist a client when they create the document, and it is not unusual for a lawyer to be present, or even sign as a witness when the document is being filed as evidence for a case.
Where I see an issue is that since Hillary was the lawyer for the guy that did the raping, she would not have been involved in any way with an affidavit from the girl that was raped.
Hillary could not have lied on that girls affidavit. And the guys affidavit if he had one would not have been accepted if he wrote in things that the girl thought or did with other men. His would have been written to cover his involvement in the case only.
Hillary did not lie on the girls affidavit. Someone is lying if that is the claim, but its not hillary.

Hillary did file an affidavit with the court, where she claimed that the victim was mentally unstable, had made previous false claims, and was attracted to older men. This isn't disputed. The affidavit has been published. It is sworn and signed by Hillary Rodham, herself.

Forum List

Back