12 year old shot at Starbucks in Chicago

I've been saying it for years. Don't drink at Starbucks. They're like shooting galleries.

• Banned
Well when it comes to Starbucks I view their customers as pretentious assholes. 7 dollars for a cup of coffee? GTFO

But this story isn' about Starbucks, it's about the human death machines in our inner cities.

I've been saying it for years. Don't drink at Starbucks. They're like shooting galleries.
Starbucks Seeks to Keep Guns Out of Its Coffee Shops
Tired of being thrust onto the front lines of the nation’s debate over guns, Starbucks is asking customers to leave firearms behind when they are in its stores and its outdoor seating areas.

Do you think the perp could read? Probably not...

gun-free-zone-invitation-kill-battaile-politics-1357735931.png

Well when it comes to Starbucks I view their customers as pretentious assholes. 7 dollars for a cup of coffee? GTFO

But this story isn' about Starbucks, it's about the human death machines in our inner cities.
where I live, the poor, black areas are where the most murders are --by far

were the hell is that Starbucks?...at the one i was going to it was 1.75 for a large....

were the hell is that Starbucks?...at the one i was going to it was 1.75 for a large....
Did you not order the side of gang shoot outs to go with it?

Forum List

Back