12th anniversary of Rachel Corrie being murdered by IDF

Oh please. That bitch thought her mouth would stop a tank. She was deservedly flattened.
Another traitor piece of shit added to the list. I can't wait...I really can't. I am going to enjoy the torture rooms when we get to use them....its gonna make her death seem like a cake walk when scum are taken care of
I thought you were against water boarding? That is just about the extent of usa torture. Move to another country.
That's tame compared to what I would do if given a chance. I will volunteer to torture.
LOL a big talking ass with a key board,shit stains like yourself would be the 1st to run, oh your so scary!!
Ill give you my address I will meet you out front...I guarantee you aint man enough to show up.
Oh please. That bitch thought her mouth would stop a tank. She was deservedly flattened.
Another traitor piece of shit added to the list. I can't wait...I really can't. I am going to enjoy the torture rooms when we get to use them....its gonna make her death seem like a cake walk when scum are taken care of
I thought you were against water boarding? That is just about the extent of usa torture. Move to another country.
That's tame compared to what I would do if given a chance. I will volunteer to torture.

You think anybody is surprised?

But you would crap your pants if anybody ever threatened you, and then vomit on your own shoes.
Jewess try me. I leave my most extreme hate for all jews.
How bout the 60 million jews who died in ww2 you piece of garbage? You care about this neo nazi shiska?
oh so now its 60 million and not 6....only good jew is a dead jew.
She would have lampshaded the jewish settlers if she had a chance and needed to be eliminated. Like everyone who opposes the state of Israel she supports another shoah.

Are you Catholic, Odium?
No. I am a Creator. I follow the Creativity Religion.

Are you Catholic, Odium?

No, you're a fucking weirdo.

But you would crap your pants if anybody ever threatened you, and then vomit on your own shoes.
deflecting aging! that's what happens when you solicit sex ....

Are you Catholic, Odium?

No, you're a fucking weirdo.
and you're not...?

Are you Catholic, Odium? You were mentioning your desire to return to Europe the other day - the impression I got was that Europe is your home - where you were brought up - Germany? I was thinking that it isn't unusual for Catholics in Europe to talk like this because many ideas are learned behaviors that are picked up from being brought up in that environment of anti-semitism. It is not always the case but many Catholics are very anti-semitic and have a deep seated hatred towards the Jews because of their indoctrination from Roman Catholicism..
Jeremiah. You are truly a righteous gentile and a good goy.

LOL a big talking ass with a key board,shit stains like yourself would be the 1st to run, oh your so scary!!
Ill give you my address I will meet you out front...I guarantee you aint man enough to show up.

How bout the 60 million jews who died in ww2 you piece of garbage? You care about this neo nazi shiska?
She would have lampshaded the jewish settlers if she had a chance and needed to be eliminated. Like everyone who opposes the state of Israel she supports another shoah.
You ain't seen SHIT yet. When we take over we will make the holohoax look like a walk in the park my boy.

You ain't seen SHIT yet. When we take over we will make the holohoax look like a walk in the park my boy.

"We"? The crazy people have a coalition?

Hold on here. You think the holocaust was a hoax?

Are you Catholic, Odium?
You don't create nothing but a white stain on your bedsheets from wanking off, BY YOURSELF! lol

Good grief he's a lunatic.

so are you, your point.?

He's a fucking retard.

You say you're really going to enjoy the torture rooms when "we get to use them"..... You would be what the Roman popes of all eras would call "a faithful Catholic". If you are not? I'd be surprised.

Why wait? Surely there's a brunch you can invade someplace.

Not a good idea to get in the path of a D9 Cat.

Yup. Also not a good idea to go to a war zone because your American and think you're invicible.

She was an idiot. To bad she died but idiots do that alot.

Rachel Correy? Idiot of the first magnitude.

Please.

The Fogel family is still waiting for theirs. Such a vicious attack on an innocent family in Itamar by two Palestinian teenagers. You also ignore all the atrocities that PLO is responsible for, such as the Coastal Road Massacre.

Of course he's ignoring all the people terrorists have killed.

He's focused on one stupid American idiot who got in front of a bulldozer. She was BRAINLESS and a bigger idiot that he is.

Forum List

Back