12th anniversary of Rachel Corrie being murdered by IDF

You mean THAT girl?

20129585522386621_20.jpg

Didn't you say you loved America so much and were worried about its interests?

Mhmm.

RIP young lady. One day you will get justice.

Laying down in front of a bulldozer is kind of like juggling live hand grenades..... a good way to get yourself killed. That doesn't make the dozer driver guilty of murder..... It makes you guilty of stupidity for laying down in front of him.

The Scheveschorders are waiting for justice.

7 children of theirs blasted by Palestinians.

The Shabos are waiting for Justice.

4 children of theirs were shot and stabbed by Palestinians.

Helena Rapp is waiting for justice.

Her small and tender heart was ripped out of her still breathing chest, by Palestinians. She was not even 14 yet.

Adele Biton is waiting for justice.

An innocent baby stoned by Palestinians.

The Seven Jerusalemite worshippers are waiting for justice.

They were slaughtered with axes and knives while praying in a synagogue, by Palestinians.

Shalhevet Pass is waiting for justice.

A newborn baby sniped down, shot in the head while sleeping, by Palestinians.

Tamar Fogel is waiting for justice.

Her parents, three siblings, one of them newborn baby, stabbed in their sleep by Palestinians.

Pua Palmer is waiting for justice.

Her husbend and newborn son stoned to death by Palestinians.

Daniel Tregerman is waiting for justice.

A small toddler, blasted by homemade rocket, killed by Palestinians.

Chaya Zisl Braun is waiting for justice.

2 months old baby, run over by Palestinians

Naftali Frenkel, Gilad Sha'ar and Eyal Yifrach are waiting for justice.

3 innocent teenage boys, kidnapped, abused, and brutally killed by Palestinians on their way home.

Rachel Weiss and her three children are waiting for justice.

They were burned alive by Palestinians, the soldier trying to save them burned with them.

Yet a silly girl who thought she was wonder woman is more worthy of being remembered....just because.

Please.

The Fogel family is still waiting for theirs. Such a vicious attack on an innocent family in Itamar by two Palestinian teenagers. You also ignore all the atrocities that PLO is responsible for, such as the Coastal Road Massacre.

YOu mean attrocities like "Defending your land from invaders"?

The Scheveschorders are waiting for justice.

7 children of theirs blasted by Palestinians.

The Shabos are waiting for Justice.

4 children of theirs were shot and stabbed by Palestinians.

Helena Rapp is waiting for justice.

Her small and tender heart was ripped out of her still breathing chest, by Palestinians. She was not even 14 yet.

Adele Biton is waiting for justice.

An innocent baby stoned by Palestinians.

The Seven Jerusalemite worshippers are waiting for justice.

They were slaughtered with axes and knives while praying in a synagogue, by Palestinians.

Shalhevet Pass is waiting for justice.

A newborn baby sniped down, shot in the head while sleeping, by Palestinians.

Tamar Fogel is waiting for justice.

Her parents, three siblings, one of them newborn baby, stabbed in their sleep by Palestinians.

Pua Palmer is waiting for justice.

Her husbend and newborn son stoned to death by Palestinians.

Daniel Tregerman is waiting for justice.

A small toddler, blasted by homemade rocket, killed by Palestinians.

Chaya Zisl Braun is waiting for justice.

2 months old baby, run over by Palestinians

Naftali Frenkel, Gilad Sha'ar and Eyal Yifrach are waiting for justice.

3 innocent teenage boys, kidnapped, abused, and brutally killed by Palestinians on their way home.

Rachel Weiss and her three children are waiting for justice.

They were burned alive by Palestinians, the soldier trying to save them burned with them.

Yet a silly girl who thought she was wonder woman is more worthy of being remembered....just because.

And if they stayed in Europe where they belonged, they woudln't need "Justice".

She must have been a real dim bulb. Common sense says if you stand in front of a bulldozer you will get bulldozed

Just remember jews and their supporters....We will win or we will take EVERYTHING down with us if we lose....one way or another we will get justice for the MILLIONS suffering,murdered,crippled,made homeless under the US and its zionist racist influenced regime. One nuke is all it would take. Nuke israel right off the map blame an arab country world war 3 here we come! To the death.

Your anti Antisemitism is really getting annoying. Just saying

Just remember jews and their supporters....We will win or we will take EVERYTHING down with us if we lose....one way or another we will get justice for the MILLIONS suffering,murdered,crippled,made homeless under the US and its zionist racist influenced regime. One nuke is all it would take. Nuke israel right off the map blame an arab country world war 3 here we come! To the death.

Sure you will, loon.

You're nothing but a temporary annoyance. There's a reason you lunatics live in squalor, misery and ignorance. You don't deserve anything better.
And funny thing is I take what I want when I wan how I want I live in a nice community in a 3/2 home with a HUGE backyard...:) Enjoy what time is left. All good things come to an end. We all know that.

Well if you're telling the truth, you've got it good. So I expect you should be anticipating the end.

Moron. Someone needs to report your IP.
Oh it won't be the end for me. Just jews and he mud races. Go ahead report it.FBI already has a file on me.

Odium, you were misled by a cult. I looked up your avatar (that you had before this one ) the red Flag with the W and the crown with the halo - the man who founded that cult, Ben Klassen, was undoubtedly trained by Jesuits. His cult was a branch off of the KKK which is also Jesuit created. See this thread to learn the true history of the KKK and who was behind that..

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He committed suicide after overdosing on 40 sleeping pills. Why would you ever listen to such a person? He was a sick man!

Last edited:
No no no...something more interesting would done to traitorous scum that were males....Just a friendly pay back from what Jews did to German soldiers after the war...involved a hammer and their genitalia...I could be an AWESOME torture official.

Your anti Antisemitism is really getting annoying. Just saying

Would that be EXTRA anti semitism? LOL...its actually anti jew.

Nah, she can just lick my balls.

Let's discuss the topic please. If you want to derailment - take it to the Badlands.

Oh please. That bitch thought her mouth would stop a tank. She was deservedly flattened.
Another traitor piece of shit added to the list. I can't wait...I really can't. I am going to enjoy the torture rooms when we get to use them....its gonna make her death seem like a cake walk when scum are taken care of
I thought you were against water boarding? That is just about the extent of usa torture. Move to another country.
That's tame compared to what I would do if given a chance. I will volunteer to torture.
That's what they all say at first, till the folks in charge decide they want an internal purge of the party.

Another person manipulated and conned into supporting Hamas/Fatah/Hezbollah. Can't feel sympathy for what happened, only pity. As death is usually how that ends.

Another person manipulated and conned into supporting Hamas/Fatah/Hezbollah. Can't feel sympathy for what happened, only pity. As death is usually how that ends.

How is the death of an unarmed protestor ever not sad? If anything it represents a blow to the freedom of political expression and speech which, even if you don't like the protestors ideology, you should still care about.

How is the death of an unarmed protestor ever not sad? If anything it represents a blow to the freedom of political expression and speech which, even if you don't like the protestors ideology, you should still care about.

Maybe she should have just moved out of the way of the bulldozer? no one shot her in the head, she stood there and got killed when she could have just moved.

I don't care about ISIS supporters or so-called 'peace activists' who travel on flotilla's with guns, lead pipes and knives to beat to death Israeli soldiers/police. They picked their side, and died for the cause of Islamic theocracy.

Forum List

Back