13 blacks wounded at funeral.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Amish. Musta been the kkk.

Louisiana memorial service for missing person-turned-murder victim ends in gunfire, leaving 13 wounded

At least 13 people were wounded, including one in critical condition, after a shooting at a large memorial service in Louisiana on Saturday night in honor of a man who was recently found murdered in the woods, according to police.

The Bogalusa Police Department began receiving 911 calls around 9 p.m. Saturday night that gunfire rang out downtown and several people were shot and in need of medical attention.

Officers who responded to the scene found an “extremely large crowd” gathered in the area for what was believed to be a memorial service for Dominique Audrell James, “who was recently found murdered,” the department said on Facebook Sunday.

1589746572496.png

Your link required dismissal of my adblocker which in the past, results in 100 unwanted emails in my mail box every day. So I didn't find out anything by going to your link, good friend. May I ask, who did the shooting, because they demanded that I either open myself to advertisers' mischief or get out. I got out. So Who did the shooting?

Louisiana memorial service for missing person-turned-murder victim ends in gunfire, leaving 13 wounded

At least 13 people were wounded, including one in critical condition, after a shooting at a large memorial service in Louisiana on Saturday night in honor of a man who was recently found murdered in the woods, according to police.

The Bogalusa Police Department began receiving 911 calls around 9 p.m. Saturday night that gunfire rang out downtown and several people were shot and in need of medical attention.

Officers who responded to the scene found an “extremely large crowd” gathered in the area for what was believed to be a memorial service for Dominique Audrell James, “who was recently found murdered,” the department said on Facebook Sunday.

View attachment 337475

OK. Thirteen people shot at a large crowd of black people with not a single witness. Nobody in the article mentioned the Klan. I could say that 13 shot, nobody killed speaks to shitty weapons training, but I didn't train them. So what? Sounds like a black thing and no witness in a large crowd, says they don't want any help, so who cares? Those people can work it out among themselves, as they decided before the police showed up and spoiled things by showing up at all, asking a bunch of questions that nobody in the large crowd wanted to hear or help with. We've seen this exact situation before. It ain't even news any more. Next thread anyone?

• Banned
Your link required dismissal of my adblocker which in the past, results in 100 unwanted emails in my mail box every day. So I didn't find out anything by going to your link, good friend. May I ask, who did the shooting, because they demanded that I either open myself to advertisers' mischief or get out. I got out. So Who did the shooting?
There are no witnesses but it's most likely blacks.

• Banned

View attachment 337475

OK. Thirteen people shot at a large crowd of black people with not a single witness. Nobody in the article mentioned the Klan. I could say that 13 shot, nobody killed speaks to shitty weapons training, but I didn't train them. So what? Sounds like a black thing and no witness in a large crowd, says they don't want any help, so who cares? Those people can work it out among themselves, as they decided before the police showed up and spoiled things by showing up at all, asking a bunch of questions that nobody in the large crowd wanted to hear or help with. We've seen this exact situation before. It ain't even news any more. Next thread anyone?
Sure it's news. It shows how feral blacks are.

View attachment 337475

Yep, DEFINITELY NO Amish or nice Catholic Irish involved in THIS one. It has ALL the ear markings of something gang related. Prove me WRONG, any of you liberal lunatics who post on here.........

View attachment 337475

Sure it's news. It shows how feral blacks are.
Racist much?

blacks murder 3000 blacks every year--that's 8 per DAY
THAT'S an alarming number. Or at least it SHOULD be, especially to those who think ALL white people are racist. I wonder what the annual average is for whites who murder blacks? I have a feeling that number would be MUCH smaller in comparison.
I TRIED to find a number for the annual average of the number of whites who murder blacks in the US. I tried several sites, nothing, nada, zilch. Not that surprising, however. Can someone please find this number? Thanks.

I guess it was a domino effect!? Lol dominoes get it’ll hahah

Cops should check if any black NFL players were in attendance since guns were involved.

No shit. 2 patriot line backers tried to truck jack me back around 2000. Display of a S&W stainless auto they turned into quarterback they ran so fast. Another pulled a knife on my present wife about the same time. WTF

Forum List

Back